What's new

These stylish Saudi Arabian women entrepreneurs mean business

I know but as a Brazilian, it's my habit to bash the portuguese. This is our national pasttime. Spare everyone but the evil portuguese is my philosophy.

Is your country ready for the world cup ? :D

I realised Al hasani you dont have real genuine answers. Same old baddu comebacks, so easy to un mask the truth. :)

Else UAE would still be a sand pit, innit?

The Emiratis mostly lived as merchants, fishermen or pearl hunters and somehow they survived for all those years. What tells you that they could not survive without cheap South Asian labor force? Did they ever need you before? Besides UAE have a 40 year old history. They played an insignificant role in the Arab world if any (LOL). Even today they make up 0,33% of the Arab population. But just look at where they are now. All that matters.

Look what ancient Arab countries are in comparison today, some not even that far from UAE.

Do you think that an Emirati that is living in year 2014 cares about what happened 2000 years ago? No, they live their life's to the fullest and they don't care about some South Asians opinion. Let them do that.

That sir is the truth
so its their money, their wish as simple as that . why do you have a problem with that, if I have money I can do anything with that be it spend it in night clubs which I go regularly , not much into car's though but nonetheless my money my way, just like that its their money their way

Haram alaaik ya Akhi..... 70 lashes for you :lol:

No, me and the Grand Mufti are drinking together occasionally.

After all alcohol, aside from the word being of Arab origin, is native to our ancient region (ME).

Let's have some fun.

Neymar will carry us forward

I must say that I have been quite disappointed by his first season in FCB. Expected a bit more. He is very wasteful in front of goal. I know that he plays much better for Brazil.

The Emiratis mostly lived as merchants, fishermen or pearl hunters and somehow they survived for all those years. What tells you that they could not survive without cheap South Asian labor force? Did they ever need you before? Besides UAE have a 40 year old history. They played an insignificant role in the Arab world if any (LOL). Even today they make up 0,33% of the Arab population. But just look at where they are now. All that matters.

Yeah throwing money will get you there, but they dont have any foundation. Oil money is their bread and butter even after 40 years. This tells a lot. UAE is where it is now because the line GCC tows to the Americans. Running around the whities for acceptance/approval. Saudi is a million times better in this regard as it tows it's own line.

A little financial crunch brought Dubai to it's knees when it couldnt pay debts of a mere $20b when the property value was estimated at an amazing $500 B!

Emaar's share fell from Dhs 40 to 1. Yup, a lot of people i knew lost a lot of money.

Anyways im done having fun, but my man you disappointed me with your silly comebacks. Your arrogance might be masked, but not for us. We can see through the facade.

Yeah throwing money will get you there, but they dont have any foundation. Oil money is their bread and butter even after 40 years. This tells a lot. UAE is where it is now because the line GCC tows to the Americans. Running around the whities for acceptance/approval. Saudi is a million times better in this regard as it tows it's own line.

A little financial crunch brought Dubai to it's knees when it couldnt pay debts of a mere $40b when the property value was estimated at an amazing $500 B!

Emaar's share fell from Dhs 40 to 1. Yup, a lot of people i knew lost a lot of money.

Anyways im done having fun, but my man you disappointed me with your silly comebacks. Your arrogance might be masked, but not for us. We can see through the facade.

UAE is the best country in the world and Emiratis are the most pious Muslims and the most hard-working people on earth.

FACT

Stop hating on Emiratis just because you got fired.

Cant reel me in :D

Bye bye yemeni Al Qaeda agent

Sleep tight

Sleep tight my little Indian curry smelling friend.

I am a JEW BTW.

Stop hating om Emiratis because you got fired and could not get citizenship. US welcomed you so be happy.

I concur with @Informant at Arabs being totally lazy at Government ministries, police departments, immigration offices even here in Qatar. I would quote a personal example of a family member at some ministry. His job application is stuck at HR for last two three weeks. The section he applied in was in mid march. Section head approved application with seal of "No objection" in early April. Now application is stuck at HR for last two or three weeks pending "SIGNATURE" of some hot shot there which he will do once he "SEES" the application.

I concur with @Informant at Arabs being totally lazy at Government ministries, police departments, immigration offices even here in Qatar. I would quote a personal example of a family member at some ministry. His job application is stuck at HR for last two three weeks. The section he applied in was in mid march. Section head approved application with seal of "No objection" in early April. Now application is stuck at HR for last two or three weeks pending "SIGNATURE" of some hot shot there which he will do once he "SEES" the application.

That's because you are an South Asian. They do this on purpose to annoy you.

Once again Qataris and Emiratis. The most rich and spoilt Arabs that count for 0,5% of the nearly 450 million Arabs worldwide. LOL.

No, me and the Grand Mufti are drinking together occasionally.

After all alcohol, aside from the word being of Arab origin, is native to our ancient region (ME).

Let's have some fun.

I must say that I have been quite disappointed by his first season in FCB. Expected a bit more. He is very wasteful in front of goal. I know that he plays much better for Brazil.

You know the reason why he cannot play well right? Here is his girlfriend:
Gabriella-Lenzi-hot-pics-mix11.jpg

You know the reason why he cannot play well right? Here is his girlfriend:

Can't see the photo. I read that he broke up with his old girlfriend. Don't recall her name.

He is injured right now but doing the recuperation work in Barcelona. He might be ready for the last league game against Atlético Madrid but I think Atlético will win the league before that game so might have no importance so he would be able to skip that game.

I do expect him to get much better next season. He just needed to acclimatize to a new country, league and style of football.

Where are you from in Brazil and which team do you support? Flamengo, Corinthians?

Back
Top Bottom