What's new

There will never be Arab moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the first on my list to ban....:D

JK, your minicans will harass me over you. :devil:

Who do people think are credible candidates for this position? Seriously? Has to be an Arab or Iranian. :)

An Arab or an Iranian are the last person to be considered - the Position should go to me ! :smokin:

I'm neither Iranian nor Arab & most certainly better than both for I am - Perfection Incarnate ! 8-)

To be honest, the way moderators talks is not comparable to the way you guys talk, all of them involves religion and politics (war chit chat).

@Hazzy997 Avoid discussing religion a bit which you are obsess talking then you could have the opportunity since you seem to be a nice guy :)

Done deal, however that's what changes certain Iranians and Arabs here. :)

But I will refrain...do you think I'm qualified? Ask Iranians here and Arabs, I think they believe I'm fair.

We need a Palestinian moderator here? I won't silence people btw, that's not my approach.

This middle eastern section is filled with hate, sectarianism and war chit chat.

There are Suuni Arabs hating Shias and Iran. There are Shia Arabs hating Suuni Arabs and Saudi Arabia

If a Suuni Arab becomes a moderator, Shias and Iran would be banned in this section. This applies to Shias if they become one.

While the rest of the other section are being mature, showing love and decency. An embarrassment to the Arabs and that's why the region is such a mess.
Where are you from?

Where are you from?

Farsi troll and probable double user. No other nationality is that obsessed about Arabs. Look at his username.

This thread is hilarious anyway.:lol:

Are Arab users even visiting that Mullah section of theirs? Don't think so. Maybe 2 a month or so. They on the other hand are flogging around every Arab thread and topic even making threads like this.

Oh, the irony.

Perhaps its time to ban Hasani. He doesn't contribute at all to defence-related subjects on this forum. In fact, he seems to forget that he is on a defense forum to begin with.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut
Coming from you?
412.gif

I had always thought there was at least one Arab mod in the ME section.

Last edited:
Farsi troll and probable double user. No other nationality is that obsessed about Arabs. Look at his username.

This thread is hilarious anyway.:lol:

Are Arab users even visiting that Mullah section of theirs? Don't think so. Maybe 2 a month or so. They on the other hand are flogging around every Arab thread and topic even making threads like this.

Oh, the irony.
He seems to ignore that his country causes most of the mess in the region. A peaceful revolution of civilians against a ruthlessness dictator turned into a blood bath because of this country.

He seems to ignore that his country causes most of the mess in the region. A peaceful revolution of civilians against a ruthlessness dictator turned into a blood bath because of this country.

Aside from all the meddling. They don't understand that they have nothing to do with internal Arab issues nor are they wanted. In fact they are the most hated entity and people together with Israelis and Jews. In fact I would say that Jews command much more respect as individuals at least.

Last edited:
If hazzy becomes mod he should rule like Kim Jong Un, no warnings only then I vote for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom