What's new

There will never be Arab moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shah9

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
This middle eastern section is filled with hate, sectarianism and war chit chat.

There are Suuni Arabs hating Shias and Iran. There are Shia Arabs hating Suuni Arabs and Saudi Arabia

If a Suuni Arab becomes a moderator, Shias and Iran would be banned in this section. This applies to Shias if they become one.

While the rest of the other section are being mature, showing love and decency. An embarrassment to the Arabs and that's why the region is such a mess.

Says the Farsi who are by far the nationality with most trolls on this forum, double users and in general idiotic users with extremely low IQ's and users that are barely able to make themselves understandable in English.

The issue with the trolls and double users is even something that @WebMaster has admitted in the open. So much for that.

Guess what. There have already been Arab moderators. But neither will there ever be an Iranian moderator on this section of the forum.

Funny that you forget about the Iranian obsession about KSA and the Arab world in general and Arabs.

Your thread is a perfect example of this.:lol:

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Yzd Khalifa @Full Moon @Awadd @burning_phoneix etc.

Let me the Palestinian be the moderator for Arabs and Iranians please....:)

I always try promoting unity there and have gotten several people to get there heads straight...

I've seen some people follow my example and it relieved my heart.

Perhaps its time to ban Hasani. He doesn't contribute at all to defence-related subjects on this forum. In fact, he seems to forget that he is on a defense forum to begin with.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

Perhaps its time to ban Hasani. He doesn't contribute at all to defence-related subjects on this forum. In fact, he seems to forget that he is on a defense forum to begin with.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

Says the troll who constantly trolls and meddles in Arab affairs.

It is not more than a few days ago that I wrote 5-10 posts in the Arab Defence, troll.

Time to ban @Surenas since he is a double user on this forum and was behind the user @Baradar when he was banned with his current user. That's a clear rule violation and should result in a permanent ban like many of his troll compatriots already received.

Al Hasani.

A former moderator in Turkish section came to Iranian section and asked kindly whether Turkish members would join shortly to Serpentine who is a moderator and offered him after the Turkish thread was shut down.

No one wants to do chit chat here when it's a public forum, you're probably the only one starting the war once threads are posted.

Webby please make the mod....:smitten:

I have credibility on this issue and Arabs and Iranians consider me fair. :)

@WebMaster

Let me the Palestinian be the moderator for Arabs and Iranians please....:)

I always try promoting unity there and have gotten several people to get there heads straight...

I've seen some people follow my example and it relieved my heart.

We don't support Moderators from Occupied Israel ! :whistle:

Al Hasani.

A former moderator in Turkish section came to Iranian section and asked kindly whether Turkish members would join shortly to Serpentine who is a moderator and offered him after the Turkish thread was shut down.

No one wants to do chit chat here when it's a public forum, you're probably the only one starting the war once threads are posted. Moron doesn't learn some respect.

:lol:

You are not very clever are you? Read my first post and then read your own two posts. Try not to laugh.

We don't support Moderators from Occupied Israel ! :whistle:

You're the first on my list to ban....:D

JK, your minicans will harass me over you. :devil:

Who do people think are credible candidates for this position? Seriously? Has to be an Arab or Iranian. :)

Oh please Doritos are too overrated make me - a Cheetos Lover - the new Mod ! :smokin:
A fitness freak who loves cheetos?:cuckoo: That stuff would put loads of fat over your muscles, not to mention triglycerides in your arteries.

On topic, it is true that the middle east section is filled with sectarianism and hatred. But I suppose the section is a reflection of the real middle east.

make me a mod, a Safavid is the most civilized of them all, ain’t that right @Surenas
To be honest, the way moderators talks is not comparable to the way you guys talk, all of them involves religion and politics (war chit chat).

@Hazzy997 Avoid start discussing religion a bit you could have the opportunity since you seem to be a nice guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom