What's new

There is no excuse for India getting outsmarted by Pakistan

You were saying something about the army right ? :azn: ... PA's top brass didn't issue a statement even , did they now ?

As I said, Jhoot ke paer nahin hote ;)

Really ? Soft trolling , I take it ?

Pakistan Army is a professional force and nobody teaches them to severe heads whilst at training ...

Trolling ? Why? I saw one such video and that $hit gave me nightmares for days.. But was very quick.. Hence the logic of 30 second fight does not hold. Also the duration was much longer

As I said, Jhoot ke paer nahin hote ;)

Trolling ? Why? I saw one such video and that $hit gave me nightmares for days.. But was very quick.. Hence the logic of 30 second fight does not hold. Also the duration was much longer

As I said " We didn't give a damn " :D What lie when no statement was issued ? :lol: Simply offered you an investigation through UN if you were honest with that claim ... Why is so happens that the brother of one soldier says that he wasn't allowed to see the body and identify if it were him ? :azn:

Yes trolling ... You dont know nothing of human body if you expect the head to be severed in 30 seconds which is the maximum time a soldier has in a fight that deep inside enemy territory ... No idea of what you saw and what they showed ...

As I said " We didn't give a damn " :D What lie when no statement was issued ? :lol: Simply offered you an investigation through UN if you were honest with that claim ... Why is so happens that the brother of one soldier says that he wasn't allowed to see the body and identify if it were him ? :azn:
I meant the lie of Pakistani army.. Not you :)

Yes trolling ... You dont know nothing of human body if you expect the head to be severed in 30 seconds which is the maximum time a soldier has in a fight that deep inside enemy territory ... No idea of what you saw and what they showed ...
I saw it on this forum only.. Too gory to relook it up.. :shivers:

I meant the lie of Pakistani army.. Not you :)

I saw it on this forum only.. Too gory to relook it up.. :shivers:

Why would I issue a statement ? :lol:

Take my word for it ... Even though you have been trolling with that , all along ...

So what really happened after Pakistan ran to the US, China and the UN again?

Back
Top Bottom