What's new

There is no excuse for India getting outsmarted by Pakistan

Face saving from Indians....oh please give it a rest fella.
BTW, Who didn't respond, it was India scared of getting exposed...chickened out.
So in India the likes of Airchief resorts to mere chest thumping without any substance, may i remind you none of Pakistani military leaders issued any worthless statement like their Indian counterparts. :D

India gets what it wants. We demnad no third party involvement, and there is no third party involvement . We wanted you to rip you off in 1971 and we didnt give a damn to US tactics. as i said India gets what it wants.

IAF chief said we have other options and you all went nuts. :lol:
Not according to this article,
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...chief-threatens-pakistan-over-loc-unrest.html
Chicken out ? Why did you go to US,UN and China at first place. Can't face us alone eh...? You ran to US, KSA, China after 26/11 too. :D
We wanted to get others involved since the Indians themselves couldn't first determine whether one soldier was indeed beheaded or not..... the conclusion shouldn't have been too difficult in the first place.
BTW Indian media will paint your country's image preety well all over the world just like we did after 26/11. Abhi to picture baaki hai mere dost.
Obviously being GOI's right hand drama queen, the Indian media will need to find a diversion to take the heat off from Delhi streets......nothing unexpected but you should read the third article in the link i posted.
BTW, last time we wasted a whole year to welcome the IA but i guess something called "PITTA" was acutely missing. :)

While Indian leaders were making statements about defusing tension, Pakistan foreign secretary Jalil Abbas Jilani mounted a diplomatic offensive by going straight to US and European envoys to discuss the situation along the Line of Control.

Their own diplomats proves that Pakistan dnt have capability to stand alone against India.

Not according to this article,
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...chief-threatens-pakistan-over-loc-unrest.html
We wanted to get others involved since the Indians themselves couldn't first determine whether one soldier was indeed beheaded or not..... the conclusion shouldn't have been too difficult in the first place.
Obviously being GOI's right hand drama queen, the Indian media will need to find a diversion to take the heat off from Delhi streets......nothing unexpected but you should read the third article in the link i posted.
BTW, last time we wasted a whole year to welcome the IA but i guess something called "PITTA" was acutely missing. :)
Delhi streets. I already told you what Delhi Protest did. Do you want me to post news from my state where all rape related cases are fast tracked. Hell,, Indian govt. wanted this as a last thing to happen to get beaten by Indian public. Haven't you seen Indians protesting against GOI for this issue too ?

And as for whether beheading was done or not, IA already reiterated and mind it REITERATED that beheading was done. As you wanted to involve others was the whole point of this drama of yours. But it didn't work as India don't want any one in this Kashmir problem or any Indo-Pak problem. Why would you need third party for bilateral issue ?

Funny thing that your people are not even focused about your soldiers. Your media is going crazy over Log March and forgot Quetta.

Those country demand third party intervention who are not too sure of winning the diplomatic/Economic/Military battles on their own. Grown up guys dont need godfathers.

Sure. Pakistan is getting the better of us at the current moment. Good for India that Pakistan is a leper on the international front that nobody would make the mistake to associate themselves with.

wrong feeds from delusional media causes mental blocks in otherwise informed brains, normally called brain fart disease

wrong feeds from delusional media causes mental blocks in otherwise informed brains, normally called brain fart disease
Wrong feeds ? IA said the heads were cut off.

As for media, dude our media is much much better than yours. Your own people say that.

Pakistanis can whine to any one --be it US, Europe...no one has the guts to say India anything..in fact India will expose the hypocricy of Pakistan w.r.t UN probe..already India has asked for a flag meeting...till now Pakistan was not responding as it does not have the stomach to face the truth about its army(looks like US and Europe has now forced them to talk to us -instead of whining all around the world) ha ha...

if it makes you feel better that the world is forcing us to talk to you rather than India being a shuper power cant do jack about it. if you are happy we are happy

Wrong feeds ? IA said the heads were cut off.

As for media, dude our media is much much better than yours. Your own people say that.

we put your news channels on when there is no other comedy program showing.

So they are now coming to Poonch for flag meeting after having no strength to pick up the phone for two days.

What happened to third party mediation ?

if it makes you feel better that the world is forcing us to talk to you rather than India being a shuper power cant do jack about it. if you are happy we are happy
we put your news channels on when there is no other comedy program showing.
World is not forcing you to talk to you. :rofl:

You guys are funny, they showed you cold shoulder and now you are spinning it saying World is forcing you. :rofl:

As for your media, it wasn't even showing Quetta bomb blasts at first slot You want me to give you link where your own analysts and journalists are bashing your media channels.

the same way like "Standing outside the room" is "Outstanding" :lol:

hajar bar bola englis na bol per tu baj nehe ata

Imagine this is a scenario:

Vietnam goes inside China and Attack chinese forces and kill their soldiers
china gets so mad it call viets to have talk about this
Viets says ok lets talk in Philipines, china says no we must talk inside china
Viets says ok we are coming to your side of the border we arent scared of you
China says see we made them come here, we are big and bad

now do a search and replace, replace china with India and Vietnam with Pakistan

you guys are really big, strong and bad *** mofos...we are scared of you, now go eat Aman ke Asha

Back
Top Bottom