What's new

There are limits to our restraint: Pakistan tells India

Pakistani nuke threat is just a bluff.
They will only resort to such action only in extreme conditions like an attack on Islamabad, Karachi.
Cross border raids or action in Pak administered Kashmir are fair game as shown by the Para raid recently.

And your tactical nukes are a joke. One tactical nuke missile on Indian soil will result in full scale nuclear strike on Pakistan.

Will Pakistan use forces or terrorists to attack deep inside India? Because there are no terrorist training camps in India to be destroyed by Pakistan Army.
we know where bla, mqm and afgan terrorists are getting training there.. in them many of them ISI agent we know where key babses are... so enjoy the party my dear friend.. abbi tu party shro we hain.....

Still waiting for concrete evidence(s) from indian dgmo for the claimed surgical strikes.

We have faith in our DGMO, unlike yours, who keep on changing colors every day.

You should be enjoying the Propaganda Video (vintage 1990) feed to you till another shock to you with the reality in the similar ways during Kargil war, when you was winning every day, and Srinagar is just few miles away and then the shocker that PA lost all the peaks with the Global embarasment, and Nawaz Sharif admitting it openly.

Pakistani nuke threat is just a bluff.
They will only resort to such action only in extreme conditions like an attack on Islamabad, Karachi.
Cross border raids or action in Azad Kashmir are fair game as shown by the Para raid recently.

And your tactical nukes are a joke. One tactical nuke missile on Indian soil will result in full scale nuclear strike on Pakistan.

It is indeed a Bluff. For the Nuclear weapon to be possess, you need to first test it. And we already know the industrial cabability of the Pakistan to produce the triggering device mechanism for the device.

Lage Raho Munna Bhai. Your PA is in Delimea, whether to except the Indian Strike or Not, they choose the second option, but its not so easy. You see you could enjoy the Propaganda video feed to you for the moment, till you get the real video footage when the scientific evidence showing the real path, waypoints and the locations with real time data from the GPS device found with the 4 terrorist killed in URI attack will arive from the U.S which your country won't be able to deny, as it will from the third country.
:lol:
There is no dilemma
Your story of mass cross border crossings targeting 7 "launch pads" no less, 2 km deep into Pakistan, killing scores of terrorists in ramboesq fashion, then trekking back 2km across heavily manned LOC

Is STUPID and nonsensical, it dosent make sense, it dosent add up its defies belief

The Pak version of sudden heavy indian artillery barrage with indian movement on its side of LOC which was responded to by our side is completely rational, normal as per history

However a response to the two deaths and even the bollywood strike claim must be given so by hook or crook some indian soldiers have to die

as my experience with Indian.. i have been there for five years. i been in 27 countries around the world. i have closely look into different milliliters in world some how work with them. i know the truth .. .. with 40 years war experince after US militry you better play with keybord.. because i am not the guy who loves keybord PLAYERS. what i am saying .. i have seen this.. YOU DONT relise how difficult time is coming for india.. Pak have relies Indian can not use their airfoce because of full atomic war... so this chupa cupi will continue... enjoy the party my dear friend.. war not gona benifit anyone.... not india nor Pak

LOL, what work you do by the way.

The Qayamat time is coming for you, wait for couple of years as the operations against Pakistan have been activated.
You are going to be isolated first regionally, then internationally, then your deeper than ocean ditching, then the Global joint operation against your Nukes to be confisticated, and then the IA operation to get back the occupied areas of the GB Baltistan and Kashmir, and the disintegration, and the end of the Whole Ideology, which was broken in 1971.

Heh.

Don't know if you knew. They don't have a foreign minister.

Ah the Moral Imperative!

Thou shalt not lie!

This sounds promising.

You mean whatever we want, you'll come charging out of your oil lamp and get it for us? Now, look, I have this list....
Shuru karo na hehehe that fake false SurJiKal strikes on lips noses cheeks just make you happy, oh btw what we do with that soldier we captured? Did you guys pick up that 7/8 dead soliders dead bodies or we request Edhi for it?

this war is getting out of control. multiple losses on both sides. the airforce, army and navy of both nations slugging it out. the world is in shock. i am so grateful 2 be in the uk away from the battle..lets me be a silent observor. thankfully the battle is restricted to pdf and not the borders. with so much bullshit being posted here...it makes the nukes of both nations seem like petty weapons :lol:

LOL, what work you do by the way.

The Qayamat time is coming for you, wait for couple of years as the operations against Pakistan have been activated.
You are going to be isolated first regionally, then internationally, then your deeper than ocean ditching, then the Global joint operation against your Nukes to be confisticated, and then the IA operation to get back the occupied areas of the GB Baltistan and Kashmir, and the disintegration, and the end of the Whole Ideology, which was broken in 1971.
i can laugh on your .. trust me i have can feel for you.. we been seeing this last ten years.. i am dying to face that oration against Pakistan... i know for this need eggs..

:lol:
There is no dilemma
Your story of mass cross border crossings targeting 7 "launch pads" no less, 2 km deep into Pakistan, killing scores of terrorists in ramboesq fashion, then trekking back 2km across heavily manned LOC

Is STUPID and nonsensical, it dosent make sense, it dosent add up its defies belief

The Pak version of sudden heavy indian artillery barrage with indian movement on its side of LOC which was responded to by our side is completely rational, normal as per history

However a response to the two deaths and even the bollywood strike claim must be given so by hook or crook some indian soldiers have to die

I don't claim, it a full scalled operation, rather a symbolic operation for those who think that India could not hit them back. Our restrain was wrongly thought of our weakness, and soon your Nuclear Bluff would be lying on the soil. The full scale retaliation is not needed yet, nor it is a good thought, since winter is comming close, so wait till there is combined Global Operation against you to snubb your Nuke Blackmail.

As far as your claim of fake and nonsense operation is concerned, we have all the evidence, thus making for you PA denial difficult for them, and get ready for the Shocker soon.

Shuru karo na hehehe that fake false SurJiKal strikes on lips noses cheeks just make you happy, oh btw what we do with that soldier we captured? Did you guys pick up that 7/8 dead soliders dead bodies or we request Edhi for it?

There are no bodies. Your military are conning you. We don't leave our dead behind. You did. The soldier you captured is a hapless lost soul and you can do whatever you think you should do. With the whole world watching. We think you should return him immediately, the way we return your lost soldiers.

Al
Will Pakistan use forces or terrorists to attack deep inside India? Because there are no terrorist training camps in India to be destroyed by Pakistan Army.
all bjp govt is bunch of terrorists so can we atrack on your prime minister house as most wanted criminal ( as per Google ) living there? Or we strike dehli where BJP main terrorists gathers sometime?

i can laugh on your .. trust me i have can feel for you.. we been seeing this last ten years.. i am dying to face that oration against Pakistan... i know for this need eggs..

trust me, I can only smile on the ignorrance on you, who is failing to see the Warth which is coming upon you.

Save those eggs for you, because you would need to feed you latter on.

There are no bodies. Your military are conning you. We don't leave our dead behind. You did. The soldier you captured is a hapless lost soul and you can do whatever you think you should do. With the whole world watching. We think you should return him immediately, the way we return your lost soldiers.

Those vids are 1990 vintage era.

i can laugh on your .. trust me i have can feel for you.. we been seeing this last ten years.. i am dying to face that oration against Pakistan... i know for this need
trust me, I can only smile on the ignorrance on you, who is failing to see the Warth which is coming upon you.

you can laugh.. because i have been there in your country ...... trust me we know what is required to know. jhahahahah

Thanks.

It was known y'day itself that there were no casualties and nobody left behind. All this nonsense? Dil bahlane ke liye......

you can laugh.. because i have been there in your country ...... trust me we know what is required to know. jhahahahah

You mean you know that if you look east, you are looking in the right direction?

Good going.

There were boom boom and few falling soldiers aww now not like other Indian lecture me it's old photoage and we believe our Army's claim as you guys believe yours. Ok, why that lost souls cross high monitoring border specially these days when things are tense 1000x than normal days? Was he mental or high on Desi kuppa?

Back
Top Bottom