What's new

There are limits to our restraint: Pakistan tells India

There were boom boom and few falling soldiers aww now not like other Indian lecture me it's old photoage and we believe our Army's claim as you guys believe yours. Ok, why that lost souls cross high monitoring border specially these days when things are tense 1000x than normal days? Was he mental or high on Desi kuppa?

You ever been to that actual ground? You chairborne warriors would be better off mugging for your exams.

Thanks.

It was known y'day itself that there were no casualties and nobody left behind. All this nonsense? Dil bahlane ke liye......

You mean you know that if you look east, you are looking in the right direction?

Good going.
boka boka

Oh, this feels so good. Pakistan saying, "We are restraining from responding."

But responding to what? As per Pakistan, there was no 'surgical strike', but a few small arms fire and a bit of mortars. So what restraint?

Along LoC both armies often do these sort of firings and crossing over. Don't you remember the claims by Indians that SSG crossed over to India and captured few soldiers?

This time your soldiers tried it and one was caught and several are laying dead unfortunately, waiting for their bodies to be collected.

But to call these SirGKal strikes is height of Indian desperation, :rofl:

Oh, is that so? Hmm, fancy that. Never knew it. What original facts you bring to the table. Great input.
what i say war is not good.. but respect both side interest .... we not wek nor you guys... but after war what will happen to next generations. you guy need to teach this to your stupid modi

"Restraint" is the word that has been caught by our Indian members. Countless other blunders have been blindly ignored on their own side.

Exercise restraint doesn't necessarily mean India has in fact carried out surgical strikes. It could be restraint in relation to:

1 - escalation of situation
2 - responding to the false allegations on Pakistan for Uri attacks
3 - responding to unprovoked artillery fire on Pakistani villages etc

Don't know why the Indians are emphasizing that restraint is used in relation to counter the surgical strikes.

For us, there were no surgical strikes at all.. And that's it.

what i say war is not good.. but respect both side interest .... we not wek nor you guys... but after war what will happen to next generations. you guy need to teach this to your stupid modi

Stupid Modi won't listen. He won't get re-elected unless he stops outrages like the Uri massacre and the Pathankot attack. Let's forget about Bombay. Everybody in the world knows who did it, down to the individuals involved, but the state that did it is continuously in denial. It's been years now, and no signs of remorse.

What can you say to such a nation? Caught in the act, but still pretending that it has nothing to answer for?

You ever been to that actual ground? You chairborne warriors would be better off mugging for your exams.
Sorry Joe Sahib you are out of comments and jump on personal things which is not your normal style! Don't take much tension as you as well ex now? And sitting on a chair Today to guessing what's happening around.

I don't claim, it a full scalled operation, rather a symbolic operation for those who think that India could not hit them back. Our restrain was wrongly thought of our weakness, and soon your Nuclear Bluff would be lying on the soil. The full scale retaliation is not needed yet, nor it is a good thought, since winter is comming close, so wait till there is combined Global Operation against you to snubb your Nuke Blackmail.

As far as your claim of fake and nonsense operation is concerned, we have all the evidence, thus making for you PA denial difficult for them, and get ready for the Shocker soon.

But your "symbolic" operation is stupid and nonsensical and defies sense or belief

Why or how would any sensible person seeing the facts see such claims of 4 hour battles across the Loc during a time of heightened tensions without drawing any attention possibly be taken seriously

As for your proof, whats happening are you filming it now or will you release some grainy unverifiable night pictures of unidentifiable locations?

Now i understand the need for the Hindutva brigade types to wilfully accept such nonsensical claims to sooth ego but anyone claiming this nonsense sounds stupid

"Restraint" is the word that has been caught by our Indian members. Countless other blunders have been blindly ignored on their own side.

Exercise restraint doesn't necessarily mean India has in fact carried out surgical strikes. It could be restraint in relation to:

1 - escalation of situation
2 - responding to the false allegations on Pakistan for Uri attacks
3 - responding to unprovoked artillery fire on Pakistani villages etc

Don't know why the Indians are emphasizing that restraint is used in relation to counter surgical strikes.

For us, there were no surgical strikes at all.. And that's it.

Good.

That stops the whining and ranting about what will be done in response. If it didn't happen, it shouldn't bother you.

Good.

That stops the whining and ranting about what will be done in response. If it didn't happen, it shouldn't bother you.

But what about all the rona dhona on your side? Don't involve us in the false flag Uri attack. What about artillery fire on our posts that killed 2 soldiers. Yes we are exercising restraint, but as Maliha Lodhi said, there is a limit to everything.

Sorry Joe Sahib you are out of comments and jump on personal things which is not your normal style! Don't take much tension as you as well ex now? And sitting on a chair Today to guessing what's happening around.

Don't worry. I got some information within 12 hours of the incidents.

As far as personal things are concerned, there was nothing personal about it. To make silly childish remarks about a soldier who found himself in the wrong place invites a question about whether you know the topography and the lay of the land. 99.9% of the posters don't; I do. And if you know enough about me to know what is and what is not my normal style, you will know that I do not speculate.

But your "symbolic" operation is stupid and nonsensical and defies sense or belief

Why or how would any sensible person seeing the facts see such claims of 4 hour battles across the Loc during a time of heightened tensions without drawing any attention possibly be taken seriously

As for your proof, whats happening are you filming it now or will you release some grainy unverifiable night pictures of unidentifiable locations?

Now i understand the need for the Hindutva brigade types to wilfully accept such nonsensical claims to sooth ego but anyone claiming this nonsense sounds stupid

I said you can enjoy your Prapaganda feed 1990 vintage video then. Why bother when there is no surgical strike, and as far as the our Videos are concerned, they are made from the UAVs with real time location and time updates with Satellite imaginary of our CATOSAT to backup our Claim. Rest assure, you will get the Shocker Mamoo !!!

Jihadi%2BLaunch%2BPads%2Binside%2BPoK.jpg

Diversionary%2BField%2BArtillery%2BStrikes%2BInside%2BPoK.jpg

Good.

Joe, you are very few rational Indians I have seen on this forum. Do you believe Pakistan will damage its position by sending trained kashmiris to kill your 18 soldiers at a time when UNGA proceedings are happening? Come on man!

Back
Top Bottom