What's new

Theory: Indian AWACS Radar Images

Lincoln

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

I came across this. It seems interesting but I don't know what to make of it, except the last point which is logically very valid.

I don't know jack sh!t about how AWACS radars or radar screens in general work, so I haven't commented on them. Does anyone here who has sound knowledge of this stuff explain what's what in the radar, and if this guy's analysis is correct.

@Windjammer @The Eagle

It is very simple, if someone needs help of all those cryptic ambiguous images, which leave a lot of room for interpretations, you know that they have already lost.

Similar to those "we hit and we killed scores. And we have proof of that". And the proof is that we do not have any proof.

It is a typical loser not being sports.

I came across this. It seems interesting but I don't know what to make of it, except the last point which is logically very valid.

I don't know jack sh!t about how AWACS radars or radar screens in general work, so I haven't commented on them. Does anyone here who has sound knowledge of this stuff explain what's what in the radar, and if this guy's analysis is correct.

@Windjammer @The Eagle
conclusion? even the indian so called "experts" are doubting the iaf narrative! :lol:

No trolling or offense dude.but how in the hell did you get this classified images data? how can a military even share one publicly??

IAF has atleast present the radar picture of downing of F-16. Believing it or not, is your prerogative.

What has PAF presented for its claims of downing a Su 30 ?

The bleeping going off doesn't prove it was shot down, assuming this radar image is not doctored to even begin with.

The tweet's 3rd point is very valid, 1st and 2nd beyond my comprehension.

IAF has atleast present Radar picture of downing of F-16. Believing it or not, is your prerogative.

PAF hasn't "officially" claimed downing an su30. It has just said that we shot down 2 aircraft, one is mig21, the other "could" be an su30 or even a mirage2000. the killed indian plane fell on the indian side. We CAN produce the same radar signature screenshots as the ones above but just as WE are dismissing your pics as a cheap ms-paint job that AT BEST, shows that your missile chased an electronic decoy, you too would dismiss our screenshots as mere photoshops. The ace that is being kept in our sleeves is the 2nd pilot and we will produce him in the due time and place of OUR choosing. until then, insaan kay bachay banjao, and accept that PAF DID in fact shoot down a 2nd aircraft. otherwise, bohat sukkeee ho gi, when Pakistan presents the 2nd pilot.

IAF has atleast present the radar picture of downing of F-16. Believing it or not, is your prerogative.

These are not the actual images of a radar screen!!! IAF will never share those.. these are designed specifically for bollywood public consumption..

Who says su30 was shot down??
Mig21 and mi17 are down with UNVERIFIED claim of another indian jet..PAF has NOT chosen to release proof for second jet.

While IAF theory of f16 shot & balakot strikes has debunked already by INTERNATIONAL MEDIA

These are not the actual images of a radar screen!!! IAF will never share those.. these are designed specifically for bollywood public consumption..

Have you ever seen a radar PPI?

This is an actual radar overlay on a large scale map.

Who says su30 was shot down??
Mig21 and mi17 are down with UNVERIFIED claim of another indian jet..PAF has NOT chosen to release proof for second jet.

While IAF theory of f16 shot & balakot strikes has debunked already by INTERNATIONAL MEDIA

Pakistan say's it shot two Indian aircrafts, and claims it had nothing to with Mi 17 (which was shot down by an Indian SAM).

Back
Top Bottom