What's new

Theory: Indian AWACS Radar Images

No one is arguing about the MIG 21 being shot down, It was accepted by IAF the same day.
Which the IAF denied the whole day that no IAF aircraft was shot until ISPR released the pictures of captured pilot.

It is not misinformation, it is called lying to your people. So if DGISPR is lying about second pilot being in Pakistan and F-16 not being used, then what else, is he lying about ?

What you consider truth for IAF you call Lying for DG-ISPR dear, your theory has holes bigger than the ones scored by PAF when bombs went up outside Indian Brigade HQ.

DG ISPR tweeted "One pilot captured, while two in the area" and the tweet is still there:
image_2019-04-06_13-22.jpg

And then he clarified the official position On the same day in writing:
Screenshot_2019-04-06-13-40-57_1.jpg

DG ISPR may have verbally stated different (fog of War/ information warfare) positions in between those two official tweets and afterwards for the consumption of already panic stricken Indian leadership, lol, probably to bring out a particular response or action and take advantage of it...but that's information warfare for you and just my guess - please keep believing your own conclusion in your land of delusion.

"Ahhh if only we had Rafale, result would have been different" - the delusional dream on.

Knowing that Uncle Sam is all lovey dovey with our adversary due to billions of dollars worth of strategic partnership, PAF cannot even think about hiding the loss of F16.

Financial Times news that everyone in the world believes but "only the sore losers" in India deny: The facts state No F16 went down.

"Ahhh if only we had Rafale, result would have been different", someone cried ruefully.

Last edited:
First
Assuming that paf jet has gone down beneath cover of mountains, it won't be happening in 8 seconds

It can happen, jets can lose and climb height in thousands of feet within seconds.

I am not sure, which first two point you are talking about?

1st page of the thread, the tweet I posted, thanks.

IAF has atleast present the radar picture of downing of F-16. Believing it or not, is your prerogative.

What has PAF presented for its claims of downing a Su 30 ?

I can create much better images to prove that the half of Su30 fleet was downing on that day if criteria of proof is CGI radar images of latest AWACS having vintage/obsolete HCI lol

Which the IAF denied the whole day that no IAF aircraft was shot until ISPR released the pictures of captured pilot.

What you consider truth for IAF you call Lying for DG-ISPR dear, your theory has holes bigger than the ones scored by PAF when bombs went up outside Indian Brigade HQ.

DG ISPR tweeted "One pilot captured, while two in the area" and the tweet is still there:
View attachment 552214

And then he clarified the official position On the same day in writing:
View attachment 552216

DG ISPR may have verbally stated different (fog of War/ information warfare) positions in between those two official tweets and afterwards for the consumption of already panic stricken Indian leadership, lol, probably to bring out a particular response or action and take advantage of it...but that's information warfare for you and just my guess - please keep believing your own conclusion in your land of delusion.

"Ahhh if only we had Rafale, result would have been different" - the delusional dream on.

Knowing that Uncle Sam is all lovey dovey with our adversary due to billions of dollars worth of strategic partnership, PAF cannot even think about hiding the loss of F16.

Financial Times news that everyone in the world believes but "only the sore losers" in India deny: The facts state No F16 went down.

"Ahhh if only we had Rafale, result would have been different", someone cried ruefully.
He was so hurry to tweet he should have wait few hours

I am not sure, which first two point you are talking about?

Written words like A1, PAF FTR, AC TRAIL, F-16 were all added later to the picture.

Aircraft vectors both True and relative, Target Destination number, target track( small squares next to the target) are all present in the original radar picture.

You didn't answer despite repeated request about the map over lay, before or after. But never mind.
Vectors are no indication which jets were they. The description of the jets is given by IAF. Not an independent organisation.
The simple fact is that, the radar images are doctored using a software, some say MS paint or whatever you like to call it. It doesn't matter. My point is very simple, the image is doctored.
It is IAF narrative that track vanished etc. Thus, it is not reliable evidence.
A doctored and touched picture is no evidence. When you admit that it is doctored, it is worked on, it is not genuine picture. All debates ended.

IAF can say what they want, add whatever descriptions they want, add whatever comments they want.
They are just proving that they have doctored the picture. I rest my case.

So after 7 weeks they present this MS Paint image ???
da na sari zaman yai qasam d konyano barwagano

next month indians will make a bollywood movie depicting abhi nandan shooting a whole squadron of F-16s with just 4 missiles and the indians will take it as evidence. pakistanis should have asked this question on camera from abhinandan that whether he fired any missile or not?

It is completely SHAMEFUL of the IAF to show off a ground based training simulator as an authentic recording of the incident. Totally shameful, and proganda by the IAF taken to the next level. Do they really expect us to buy a training simulation mocked on ground based training computers for the real thing ????

on radar symbols disappear when the radar beam is sweeping other area and light up and are updated in the next sweep, this is done until a lock is performed on a point of interest (or dot of interest) which puts it in track while scan mode, am i wrong in assuming this?

on radar symbols disappear when the radar beam is sweeping other area and light up and are updated in the next sweep, this is done until a lock is performed on a point of interest (or dot of interest) which puts it in track while scan mode, am i wrong in assuming this?
High level of operations, you are not wrong. This is assuming the radar is typical single beam design.

Each contact is assign a physical memory space. Each sweep is essentially a new attempt at detecting a new set of contacts and new assignment of physical memory spaces. If a contact matches certain predictive algorithm, such as altitude changes from 1000 to 900 to 800, the radar computer ASSUMES that this is the same contact from previous sweeps.

Why an assumption? Because unless I tell you I am Flight ID 123, there is no way for you to recognize me as Flight 123. All you have is a contact that changes altitude from 1000 to 900 to 800 to 700 etc...etc...

Now if you have a higher sweep rate, the contact will show changes as 1000 to 950 to 900 to 850 etc...etc...So in this case, your assumption that this is the same contact -- from sweep to sweep -- is statistically higher, meaning greater confidence. Now if I get on the radio and call out 'I am Flight 123 heading to so-and-so destination', it is no longer an assumption.

Most radar operations do not have this kind of confidence. The military have IFF to assist, but in a combat zone, if the situation is uncertain enough, even IFF cannot help because there maybe allies that cannot transmit such identification.

...a sudden disappearence of a bleep does not equate to it being shot down; the AWACS could've been spoofed and jammed, it could've lost track since it's a mountainous terrain, it could've been an electronic decoy.
All correct.

Back
Top Bottom