What's new

Theory: Indian AWACS Radar Images

When you say overlay on large scale map, do you mean the actual radar is over layed on a map!! i.e. a later addition to the actual radar images!!

Yes it an actual overlay. There is a function available, where the Radar picture can be superimposed on top of a chart(map) of the area.

A superimposed Radar picture, paired with commercially available GPS positioning of the Awacs aircraft. gives better situational awareness as to political boundaries and other features of the area.

I suspect, these Radar screenshot were taken from DRDO's own AWACS.

Yes it an actual overlay. There is a function available, where the Radar picture can be superimposed on top of a chart(map) of the area.

A superimposed Radar picture, paired with commercially available GPS positioning of the Awacs aircraft. gives better situational awareness as to political boundaries and other features of the area.

Lets stay on super imposing part, will talk about other issues later. Many are talking about these issues anyway. Lets concentrate the radar image and super imposing part.
When this superimposing done!!!

Lets stay on super imposing part, will talk about other issues later. Many are talking about these issues anyway. Lets concentrate the radar image and super imposing part.
When this superimposing done!!!

Radar overlays can be done, in real time, to have better situational awareness(as opposed to seeing the Radar picture on black PPI).

Or it can done later, by extracting the Radar screen video.

Sudden going off does prove it was shot down...
Great
We wish to see your proofs

Wish to know what electronic decoys you are talking about. Does such thing even exist??

Had pakistan got a second pilot , they would have shown already..

What a change of tone from fellow PDF people......
Lol

Firstly, if you do not have in-depth knowledge of it, why would so confidentially claim it as the ultimate truth?

Lets assume for a second that the images are indeed true, although I think otherwise
I don't know much about radars but I know this much that a sudden disappearence of a bleep does not equate to it being shot down; the AWACS could've been spoofed and jammed, it could've lost track since it's a mountainous terrain, it could've been an electronic decoy.

Yes, electronic decoys are a thing in Air force tactics. The more you know.

Regardless, you did not consider the points made in the tweet and blatantly made a false assertion. I ask you to revisit the tweet and consider its last point at the very least which raises a very good point and calls into question the authenticity of the radar image.

This is not a screenshot, I mean come on, from which angle does it look like a screenshot. I do wonder now, if you can take screenshots of AWAC screens. By the way, source on that information?

IAF has atleast present the radar picture of downing of F-16. Believing it or not, is your prerogative.

What has PAF presented for its claims of downing a Su 30 ?

A radar image showing the downing of a F-16.

That whole sentence is flawed.

Radar overlays can be done, in real time, to have better situational awareness(as opposed to seeing the Radar picture on black PPI).

Or it can done later, by extracting the Radar screen video.

You admit it can be done later. OK. that is a good start. Now tell us, for a fact that the Radar images shown by IAF were real feed of the Radar super imposed with the maps or the radar feed was super imposed later on a map!!
It is a very simple Q, I hope you can clarify it.

Hindustan Mai har cheez tumhare chahne se hi to hoti hai.apne bhikhari mulq k liye b kuch chah lo.
Nikal bsdk.. apnay mig21 ka matam kar Jake... your Nations place is on railway tracks. Yahan Pakistani forum pe apni bakwasiaan na maar...

OK let's put it this way.

US foreign office has denied any knowledge of PAF F-16 count on part of USA, and @laraseligman mentioned such study did took place, India should sue Lara for her lies and If India doesn't, know who's lying.

On Pakistan's side, Mig-21 is found with all 4 missiles intact. Unless India claims Mig-21 had 5 missiles and 5th one shot F-16 down, India is lying.

I wait for answer of my Q asked in my earlier post if the map was super imposed on live feed or super imposed later on the picture of the radar feed. But while you are at AWACS, another Qs of mine need answers from Indians.

1- What was that A1 symbolize on the Radar Feed!!!
2- Does Live Radar feed also have F16, JF 17, Mirages, Migs etc written on it!!!

I am waiting for all three Answers from you. I hope you can answer three very simple Qs. Considering you claimed to work with the Radars all the time.

No one is arguing about the MIG 21 being shot down, It was accepted by IAF the same day.

The entire debate is around wether the second aircraft, shot down wasn an Indian or Pakistani.

We have AWACS images, which we have shown, what proof have you presented that a Su 30 was shot down.

It is not misinformation, it is called lying to your people. So if DGISPR is lying about second pilot being in Pakistan and F-16 not being used, then what else, is he lying about ?

Lets clarify, a reporter who reports from pentagon, has said, that an un-named source within pentagon has told her that, F-16 count is complete, which means nothing, until Pentagon officially confirms it.

Okay buddy, let's take a dose of reality.

First of all, if you work on radars, you should be able to tell me what those first 2 points are referring to.

Secondly, a vanish does not mean shot down, if we were to assume the images were even true.

Thirdly, why can't these images have been doctored, what exact detail makes it verifiable as "cannot have been doctored."

Now, fourth: Hindustan Times implied in their report it was an official statement, yet referred to certain ranks, not names. On top of that, Pentagon, DoD, State Dept., their websites show no such press briefing or official statement release.
Lara meanwhile is reputed for defense news due to her sources inside USAF and Pentagon. That woman has been given the personal privilege by USAF to exclusively fly in their jet with their pilot and literally pull full 8Gs. She also has no stake in this region. Her unnamed sources are way more reliable than India's own Hindustan Times unnamed and unofficial sources.
Also, funny thing is, it seems that Pentagon is only answerable to the Indian Media and not anyone else. Very funny.

Fifthly, your radar images (assuming they are even representative and true to begin with) only prove F-16 were airborne, they don't give proof of being shot down.

Lastly. We don't have proof of second jet? Fine. But we have proof of one jet down, and we have proof that we did not lose a F-16 as we recovered and displayed all the missiles of Mig-21 Bison of Abhinandan not fired who your Air force claims shot down F-16, so hence we proved its a lie.

Now we haven't provided proof of second jet, sure. But you people haven't disproved it either like we disproved your claim.

Bother not to reply bud, I know what you will answer: "Hurr Durr, the second pilot!?!" Like I said, cannot entertain that, on the other hand, we shot your only claim down with displayed missile seekers while our claim has yet to have a conclusion. Enjoy.

You admit it can be done later. OK. that is a good start. Now tell us, for a fact that the Radar images shown by IAF were real feed of the Radar super imposed with the maps or the radar feed was super imposed later on a map!!
It is a very simple Q, I hope you can clarify it.

As I said before, this superimposition can both done in real time as well as later. But what I am sure of, that overlay is that of actual radar image. It is not something made over auto cad or other softwares.

What are you trying say? Is your DGISPR lying about the second pilot on national television ?

How convenient. You swear by ISPR words, when you want too, call them a liar, when it does not suit your narrative?
You really don't care that you keep repeating the same old loop of shifting goal posts from LAME IAF claims to what DG-ISPR said to calling Hindustan times unnamed DOD source that nobody in international media gives an iota of credibility.

"Ahhh if only we had Rafale, result would have been different", someone cried ruefully.

Now that you are reduced to nothing but DG ISPR's position (that I'm sure you know he himself clarified few hours later, in his tweet). Goodbye see that you are begining to understand that IAF is only trying to fool the Indian nation when all it has to show for it is an F16 that disappeared from your radar, in all likelihood after switching ON it's EW POD as all our F16s are accounted for.

Don't you think you have exposed yourself enough?

Okay buddy, let's take a dose of reality.

First of all, if you work on radars, you should be able to tell me what those first 2 points are referring to.

Secondly, a vanish does not mean shot down, if we were to assume the images were even true.

Thirdly, why can't these images have been doctored, what exact detail makes it verifiable as "cannot have been doctored."

Now, fourth: Hindustan Times implied in their report it was an official statement, yet referred to certain ranks, not names. On top of that, Pentagon, DoD, State Dept., their websites show no such press briefing or official statement release.
Lara meanwhile is reputed for defense news due to her sources inside USAF and Pentagon. That woman has been given the personal privilege by USAF to exclusively fly in their jet with their pilot and literally pull full 8Gs. She also has no stake in this region. Her unnamed sources are way more reliable than India's own Hindustan Times unnamed and unofficial sources.
Also, funny thing is, it seems that Pentagon is only answerable to the Indian Media and not anyone else. Very funny.

Fifthly, your radar images (assuming they are even representative and true to begin with) only prove F-16 were airborne, they don't give proof of being shot down.

Lastly. We don't have proof of second jet? Fine. But we have proof of one jet down, and we have proof that we did not lose a F-16 as we recovered and displayed all the missiles of Mig-21 Bison of Abhinandan not fired who your Air force claims shot down F-16, so hence we proved its a lie.

Now we haven't provided proof of second jet, sure. But you people haven't disproved it either like we disproved your claim.

Bother not to reply bud, I know what you will answer: "Hurr Durr, the second pilot!?!" Like I said, cannot entertain that, on the other hand, we shot your only claim down with displayed missile seekers while our claim has yet to have a conclusion. Enjoy.

I am not sure, which first two point you are talking about?

I wait for answer of my Q asked in my earlier post if the map was super imposed on live feed or super imposed later on the picture of the radar feed. But while you are at AWACS, another Qs of mine need answers from Indians.

1- What was that A1 symbolize on the Radar Feed!!!
2- Does Live Radar feed also have F16, JF 17, Mirages, Migs etc written on it!!!

I am waiting for all three Answers from you. I hope you can answer three very simple Qs. Considering you claimed to work with the Radars all the time.

Written words like A1, PAF FTR, AC TRAIL, F-16 were all added later to the picture.

Aircraft vectors both True and relative, Target Destination number, target track( small squares next to the target) are all present in the original radar picture.

As I said before, this superimposition can both done in real time as well as later. But what I am sure of, that overlay is that of actual radar image. It is not something made over auto cad or other softwares.

I have read and understood your answers first time and requested to clarify your answers further. Very simple Q is when it is done as a matter of fact, prior or after!!!
Don't harp about can be done again. Give us a definitive answers that it is a screenshot of a Radar's live feed, which was already superimposed by the map of the area. Or the map of the area is superimposed later by IAF before it is presented to the world.
Don't shy away again. You know I am asking you very important Questions, which would destroy your and India's narrative and claims that you have been using Radars all your life.

Firstly, if you do not have in-depth knowledge of it, why would so confidentially claim it as the ultimate truth?

Lets assume for a second that the images are indeed true, although I think otherwise
I don't know much about radars but I know this much that a sudden disappearence of a bleep does not equate to it being shot down; the AWACS could've been spoofed and jammed, it could've lost track since it's a mountainous terrain, it could've been an electronic decoy.

Yes, electronic decoys are a thing in Air force tactics. The more you know.

Regardless, you did not consider the points made in the tweet and blatantly made a false assertion. I ask you to revisit the tweet and consider its last point at the very least which raises a very good point and calls into question the authenticity of the radar image.

This is not a screenshot, I mean come on, from which angle does it look like a screenshot. I do wonder now, if you can take screenshots of AWAC screens. By the way, source on that information?

A radar image showing the downing of a F-16.

That whole sentence is flawed.
First
I have asked a question about thing I am unaware of, I didn't give a statement
Second
If Pakistan is able to spoof an awacs flying at least 200-300 km away India, for that matter everyone should be really scared about PAF
I am still interested to know about electronic decoys used in active war zone.
Any senior member, pls elaborate

Assuming that paf jet has gone down beneath cover of mountains, it won't be happening in 8 seconds

I am not sure, which first two point you are talking about?

Written words like A1, PAF FTR, AC TRAIL, F-16 were all added later to the picture.

Aircraft vectors both True and relative, Target Destination number, target track( small squares next to the target) are all present in the original radar picture.

So now you agreed that the "Live Feed" is not the actual feed, but it is already worked on to add the names of F 16, etc.
Thus it is proven in your own words that it is not the genuine and untouched radar feed. It is already manipulated to add the names of the jets shown on the feed. What else is added!! The local map is also superimposed later!!

You see my friend. Your arguments and that of IAF are ripping of the seams. A doctored image is no evidence at all.
It is doctored, as you admitted yourself.

Back
Top Bottom