What's new

Theory: Indian AWACS Radar Images

Then why after the confirmation from Pentagon official confirmation that our F-16 counted for and intact and what is the proof that this radar image of 27 FEB air battle and created afterword for face saving, from day one we are claiming we shot down MKI, there are lots of cell phone clips that's show 2-3 wreckage site in IOK @Osiris its more burden on you to give a solid proof that you downed our F-16 @Osiris

Which, pentagon official confirmation?

and please tell me what is the proof that this radar image from 27 FEB air battle and didn't created later for face saving @Osiris

No proof, but it is still better than, what PAF has provided us with regarding, downing of second IAF aircraft.

Which is nothing.

It can not understood by laymen unless English subtext is added.

Can you figure, what is happening in E-3 sentry radar screen ?

Again I am saying.. you add/ delete anything.. or reproduce even the actual image.. it will reduce the image credibility..

What IAF should have done, paused that screen, showed that screen to media so that they could take pictures.. and then a separate presentation to explain what's happening.

This is a doctored or reproduced image.. no credibility at all..

No proof, but it is still better than, what PAF has provided us with regarding, downing of second IAF aircraft.

Which is nothing.
And why do you present this proof after the confirmation of Pentagon @Osiris you're claiming from day one then why you didn't present this proof earlier to prove your point @Osiris

I hope you do understand what "pentagon official" means, perhaps you meant, "foreign policy magazine official"
look her twitter account, her account said pentagon corespondent not foreign policy magazine official, already posted in some previous threads by someone here on PDF you're in trolling/bashing basless @Osiris :blah::blah::blah:

And why do you present this proof after the confirmation of Pentagon @Osiris you're claiming from day one then why you didn't present this proof earlier to prove your point @Osiris

Because, it was not necessary till then. I mean, you have been claiming, you shot down a Su 30, but have presented no proof of it, till now.

This is what, an actual pentagon official said -regarding the F-16 count.

Pentagon 'not aware' on Pak F-16 count after Feb aerial dogfight with IAF
https://www.asianage.com/amp/world/...count-after-feb-aerial-dogfight-with-iaf.html

Because, it was not necessary till then. I mean you have been claiming, you shot down a Su 30, but have presented no proof of it.

https://www.asianage.com/amp/world/...count-after-feb-aerial-dogfight-with-iaf.html

From your link:

upload_2019-4-9_1-51-14.png

Hindustan Times reported in a statement that the US defence department ‘was not aware of any investigation like the one doing the rounds'. The state department was quick to distance itself from the news report when they were requested to confirm or deny it. They made it clear that they did not publicly comment on details of government-to-government agreements, especially on articles related to defence.

The Asian Age is an English-language Indian daily newspaper with editions published in Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata.

Now check who is Lara..

Lara SeligmanVerified account
@laraseligman
Pentagon Correspondent for @foreignpolicy.

Hindustan Times has zero credibility in front of Lara..

From your link:

Hindustan Times reported in a statement that the US defence department ‘was not aware of any investigation like the one doing the rounds'. The state department was quick to distance itself from the news report when they were requested to confirm or deny it. They made it clear that they did not publicly comment on details of government-to-government agreements, especially on articles related to defence.

Now check who is Lara..

Lara SeligmanVerified account
@laraseligman
Pentagon Correspondent for @foreignpolicy.

Hindustan Times has zero credibility in front of Lara..

Hindustan times is quoting US department of defense(with name). Does US DOD have more credibility than Lara or not?

Because, it was not necessary till then. I mean, you have been claiming, you shot down a Su 30, but have presented no proof of it, till now.

Dude. Give it a rest. The pentagon officially does not comment on issues like this...not aware....is classic dodging the question....means nothing....there being polite not to hurt Indian feelings.

The radar images look more like autocad image than MS paint images to me....Indians are masters with IT stuff. I think the images are just the training simulation mode of the Phalcon.

Last edited:

Which is nothing.

Exactly no proof

The ONLY indisputable proof is of one indian jet shot down and one indian pilot in custody

Whilst we believe we also shot down a Su30 we dont have sufficient proof

The difference is as a result we are not trying to jump through hoops trying to prove something that is awkward to prove

India however is humiliated and has a bruised ego and is thus jumping around like dog with itchy *** trying to bring up any amount of nonsense to try and prove a f16 has been bought down

The WORLD has moved on
Pakistan won this battle in 2019 Or atleast came out on top

Its something indians cant come to terms with

Back
Top Bottom