What's new

Theory: Indian AWACS Radar Images

conclusion? even the indian so called "experts" are doubting the iaf narrative! :lol:
lol...they are looking backward because getting "answers" does not mean get the right answer or the truth. Where are the 24 jets , where are the mirages?

IAF has atleast present the radar picture of downing of F-16. Believing it or not, is your prerogative.

What has PAF presented for its claims of downing a Su 30 ?

Yay lay yaar (copyright @Areesh ):

img_20190408_215644-jpg.552112

I came across this. It seems interesting but I don't know what to make of it, except the last point which is logically very valid.

I don't know jack sh!t about how AWACS radars or radar screens in general work, so I haven't commented on them. Does anyone here who has sound knowledge of this stuff explain what's what in the radar, and if this guy's analysis is correct.

@Windjammer @The Eagle
Images aside .. India’s main focus on changing and conflicting statements by DG ISPR.. first three pilots then two . One in hospital and then one .. I think FO or ISPR should clear the fog here once and for all..

I have been working on radars, all my adult life..this is a radar overlay.
I have checked with someone very close who still works on radars in PAF.. It might be a reproduction of the actual imagery, but these are not the actual images.. plus IAF will never share the symbols..

Images aside .. India’s main focus on changing and conflicting statements by DG ISPR.. first three pilots then two . One in hospital and then one .. I think FO or ISPR should clear the fog here once and for all..
Maybe before elections???

But it requires constant Indian drama..

I have checked with someone very close who still works on radars in PAF.. It might be a reproduction of the actual imagery, but these are not the actual images.. plus IAF will never share the symbols..

Elections start in couple of days .. ISPR never clarified this .. Indians are constantly ranting that other pilot was Pakistani ..

Kindly can some one explain how are those images presented are irrefutable evidence ???????? ???????????????????????????????????
Looks very refutable to me....

Symbols are universal, you can see target vectors, target identification number and their tracks.

50hfusv_f16-radar_625x300_08_April_19.jpg

6p8hemoo_f16-radar_625x300_08_April_19.jpg

article-2108671-11F8EC70000005DC-474_964x641.jpg

The radar image has been overlayed on top of a Electronic chart of the area and then information written in English has been added for a layman to understand.

Yup shot by indian sam due to Pakistani intervention !

Still not a Pakistani kill.

Elections start in couple of days .. ISPR never clarified this .. Indians are constantly ranting that other pilot was Pakistani ..
MAybe Pakistan wants Modi to come into power again?? Modi is disintegrating India more quickly.. Congress will unite the country.. even if they are corrupt..

Modi ne jitna Indian unity ko nuqsaan pohnchaya hai, Pakistan 1947 se abb tak nahi pohnchasaka..

The radar image has been overlayed on top of a Electronic chart of the area and then information written in English has been added for layman to understand.
Hmmm.. so you have put a pic of a monitor in E-3D Sentry to prove your point.. but you can't

By the way, I can make a similar image with all the markers vanished..

IAF should have taken a picture of the screen with monitor just like the picture you have shared.. printing a screen and then doctoring it.. or making a similar image lessens the credibility..

IAF has atleast present the radar picture of downing of F-16. Believing it or not, is your prerogative.

What has PAF presented for its claims of downing a Su 30 ?
Then why after the confirmation from Pentagon official confirmation that our F-16 counted for and intact and what is the proof that this radar image of 27 FEB air battle and created afterword for face saving, from day one we are claiming we shot down MKI, there are lots of cell phone clips that's show 2-3 wreckage site in IOK @Osiris its more burden on you to give a solid proof that you downed our F-16 @Osiris

Hmmm.. so you have put a pic of a monitor in E-3D Sentry to prove your point.. but you can't

By the way, I can make a similar image with all the markers vanished..

IAF should have taken a picture of the screen with monitor just like the picture you have shared.. printing a screen and then doctoring it.. or making a similar image lessens the credibility..

It can not understood by laymen unless English subtext is added.

Can you figure, what is happening in E-3 sentry radar screen ?

Back
Top Bottom