What's new

The world’s richest terrorist groups

my bad I missed that bit prob coz I was looking at terrorist names not assumed funding...But still that is "Reuters calls" whose revenues include ...I could call you terrorist and then someone can quote me for that and so on...

Plus there are many who assume that USA or Saudi is funding something or another..in fact wasnt it a fact (reported by many news agencies) that USA funded them to support them against USSR? so why isnt USA's name in? :pop:

Again re read the sentence, your inference about Reuter's is wrong..(notice the brackets)

USA might have funded Afghan Jihadis back in 80s but it does not anymore..this is list of funding of present terrorist organisations. and Arab(which covers Saudi also) funding is clearly mentioned for many terror organisation including Taliban.

Again re read the sentence, your inference about Reuter's is wrong..(notice the brackets)

USA might have funded Afghan Jihadis back in 80s but it does not anymore..this is list of funding of present terrorist organisations. and Arab(which covers Saudi also) funding is clearly mentioned for many terror organisation including Taliban.
How do you know that the USA isn't funding them anymore?

We also consider BJP terrorists

Irrelevant again. There is little importance world give to the thinking of your population which has created so many terror outfits.

The world's definition of terrorism is quite different than yours.

Irrelevant again. There is little importance world give to the thinking of your population which has created so many terror outfits.

The world's definition of terrorism is quite different than yours.
:woot: wow, You are so in denial or either brainwashed just like all your other brethren

Irrelevant they are.

By the way is HAMAS considered a terror outfit by pakistani population?

Na ... they are consider to a force came out of reaction by the injustice of Israel in Pakistan ... likewise v consider Kashmir fighting against the Indian army as freedom fighters.. btw hamas is also suypported by local population

Hamas has governed the Gaza Strip, after it won a majority of seats in the Palestinian Parliament in the 2006 Palestinian parliamentary elections.

:woot: wow, You are so in denial or either brainwashed just like all your other brethren

UN disagrees. :lol:

Na ... they are consider to a force came out of reaction by the injustice of Israel in Pakistan ... likewise v consider Kashmir fighting against the Indian army as freedom fighters.. btw hamas is also suypported by local population

Hamas has governed the Gaza Strip, after it won a majority of seats in the Palestinian Parliament in the 2006 Palestinian parliamentary elections.

Only one who kill muslims are terrorist and no organisation who act against infidels are freedom fighters. Good to know.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom