What's new

The world’s richest terrorist groups

Everyone.

Dont underestimate the power of common pakistani men. Rome was not built in a day, but conspiracy theory can be made in 3.5 seconds.

No, I am just acknowledging the competence of your forefathers. :lol:
Okay so you agree about the Lungis? do want me to get you a new one, yours is probably getting old after all that cleaning you did at the UN? :sarcastic:

India occupied their land and they are fighting against it .. yes it is freedom fighting
just count the people killed by ur army and then count the ones killed by freedom fighters... u will know who the terrorist is

Isrealies occupied their land and they are fighting against it .. its freedom fighting

its not about muslims or hindus .. when britishers occupied our lands and gandi raised voiced against him .. i call him freedom fighter as well

Then why not call Gandhi as Gandhi and not Gandi?

And its competence of our forces that those terrorist fail to kill many and armed forces succeed in killing more of those scums.

watch the space now pokemon-
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

And its competence of our forces that those terrorist fail to kill many and armed forces succeed in killing more of those scums.
Remember those letters between Gandhi and His special Friend in Germany like last year? do you want me to find you a link :omghaha:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

your armed forces suddenly faced success after 9/11- that does not show competence it shows lack of conviction from the other side- there are more important things to do in the world than itching you-

Remember those letters between Gandhi and His special Friend in Germany like last year? do you want me to find you a link :omghaha:

So what, even if he was gay, his work and ethics was better than any opportunist leader like Jinnah.

You got a problem with his sexuality?

Again re read the sentence, your inference about Reuter's is wrong..(notice the brackets)

USA might have funded Afghan Jihadis back in 80s but it does not anymore..this is list of funding of present terrorist organisations. and Arab(which covers Saudi also) funding is clearly mentioned for many terror organisation including Taliban.
It is a list of operating budget and an estimated guess of the funding so you putting forward what you think as facts is worse than the source which at least is modest enough to say they dont know (of course not in those words)

n terms of their annual operating budgets to the best of our knowledge at this time, the Taliban, Hezbollah, the FARC, Hamas, and al-Shabaab may be the wealthiest terrorist organizations in the world today. Al Qaeda trails, but if all its affiliated organizations are included, Al Qaeda remains in the upper echelon of the world’s terror budgets.

Oh btw, whose reporting is it CNN, BBC (who said a lot of crap lately...dont worry against India too)? :pop:

It is rather sad the Reuters can only call without proof otherwise it wouldnt be stated as Reuters calls...see the differences between we think and we know or we report with facts and our information...Wait for you anything against Pakistan is facts no need backing...right!! Kindly dont quote me...I have no interest in talking to brainwashed people who dont read media how it easily manipulates words and makes you think their thinking or guesses are facts! Thank you!

Reuters calls Lashkar-e-Taiba (whose revenues include hawala, the Gulf, and Pakistan’s ISI) “one of the largest and best-funded Islamic militant organizations” in South Asia.

your armed forces suddenly faced success after 9/11- that does not show competence it shows lack of conviction from the other side- there are more important things to do in the world than itching you-

That's exactly we are repeatedly telling you. The best you can create is an "itch".

LeT is not one of them but rest of them are serving their agenda of Invasion, false flags like India's 26/11 remember?

Not interested in your conspiracy theories.
Most you mentioned are X-USA funded and sponsored organizations-

And 'Ex' being the key factor here..as this is list current benefactors of these terrorist organisations, perhaps that is why USA(a country which is leading the global WOT) is not considered as funding these terror orgs anymore.

So what, even if he was gay, his work and ethics was better than any opportunist leader like Jinnah.

You got a problem with his sexuality?
Hey @JonAsad , Doesn't this seem like a coming out of the closet post from Mr. Or Ms. Or Waterer Ind_pak :omghaha:

Not interested in your conspiracy theories.

And 'Ex' being the key factor here..as this is list current benefactors of these terrorist organisations, perhaps that is why USA(a country which is leading the global WOT) is not considered as funding these terror orgs anymore.
Keep your eyes shut and be driven like cattle all your life then :disagree:

1)That is your opinion..terrorist organisations(mainly Arab, Israeli, Libyan) and terror organisation tags existed in those days too.. If they were a terror org..you could have proved to the world...you couldn't for no one else agreed with you ...rather they were more inclined on blaming a genocide on you.

2) That is how penance works, if you make a mistake, you clean it up..regardless if it not affecting your country..we are yet to see your penance for LeT.

1 They were terrorists. Recognition or no recognition. it is the activities of an organization that makes it a terrorist not some recognition.

2 Well then you made a mistake and paid a price for it. You at least admit my point of RAW involvement in other countries. Your initial point of RAW being not included in this list stands void.

Back
Top Bottom