What's new

The world’s richest terrorist groups

That will be the talk for tomorrow...I am living in todays world and commenting about present not past nor future! Get your facts right please!
Face it!!
Your "fact" wasnt a fact at all.Lolzzzz

Akheilos said:
No big deal you took a shot, jumped off a cliff before coming to the point!
Heights of brinkmanship!!!
You misconstrued my post and then quoted it with some other quotes and now making you understand my post is banging my head against a wall.
I have mentioned it in my post earlier that I would like to know the source of income of certain terror groups.

Akheilos said:
And your source is a blog? :unsure:
Heights of laziness!!
You could have googled it too.

zakat | Money Jihad

Akheilos said:
I did read his but you guys need to admit you jumped in with the sad Hindu terrorist isnt on the list...Asking for it then crying about it is a habit I have seen here too often :tsk:

Rubbish!
We were talking about hindu terror groups but who asked you to take the discussion in a tangential direction??
The OP is about international terror groups and we were discussing exactly that...till you the "thread bomb" happened.

Last edited:
Yup i was exactly referring to your sarcastic post in a topic which was suppose to be serious- apparently @nair chose to ignore who brought india in-
Does serious mean drawing your swords and waging an internet war???
I was talking about some terror groups in a sarcastic way...so whats wrong???
i was not sure based on you and your fellas sarcastic reaction- that you guys were amused or disappointed-

I am disappointed that since the terror groups I was talking about didnt make it to top 5 in the list so the info on such groups are not revealed.
Dont impugn what I had to say.

The list seems pretty accurate considering the difference b/w minimum and maximum of Taliban is 330 million $

Ofcourse it is because its not a legal business and Americans try their best to keep them away from this business they have earned minimum of $70 million and maximum of $400 million a year from Opium..
Taliban nets between $70 and $400 million from drug activity
drugs-eradicated1.png

The U.S. has spent $7.5 billion trying to eradicate Afghanistan’s poppy crop since invading the country on Oct. 7, 2001.

I would not have raised this question if he has quoted any of thoe posts. When a plain post was made i thought it was on topic posted by OP, and i wanted to check what was i missing

@JonAsad @akhelios The reason for me quoting jonsad was mentioned in the above post, When jonsad explained the reason (right or wrong let us leave it now) for that post, i understood and moved ahead..... It is a small matter and lets move on....

I had about 6 mentions in this thread and i was like :o:

@levina

hezbollah and hamas . lol

if you count them , then u gotta put US and Israel above all of 'em .

Agreed. :D

PS: If Taliban really has that budget they are terrible at managing it.

Hamas and Hezbollah simply don't fit in this list. They aren't sepratists or people combating the state through bombings. They are resistance organizations which one fought to end Israel's occupation of Lebanon and the other the occupation of Palestine.

They have huge local support and have national law, elections, civilian institutions.

Last edited:
@JonAsad @akhelios The reason for me quoting jonsad was mentioned in the above post, When jonsad explained the reason (right or wrong let us leave it now) for that post, i understood and moved ahead..... It is a small matter and lets move on....

@levina

People forced me to mention you again and again- :D-
They wanted to reach the bottom of it- :buba_phone:

@levina
People forced me to mention you again and again- :D-
They wanted to reach the bottom of it- :buba_phone:

Ohhh phaleezzz!
It was madam @Akheilos idea.
:D
Why kill the messenger??

1 They were terrorists. Recognition or no recognition. it is the activities of an organization that makes it a terrorist not some recognition.

2 Well then you made a mistake and paid a price for it. You at least admit my point of RAW involvement in other countries. Your initial point of RAW being not included in this list stands void.

1)LOL your claiming, they were terrorist does not make an ounce of difference to any one, nobody agrees with you!!

2) We made a mistake, we corrected our mistake, we supported them for a very brief time in 80s when Indira Gandhi was alive and then fought against them in Rajiv Gandhi's tenure.

a)India does not/will not make any such lists(offcourse unlike Pakistan) because it has been more than three decades since it supported LTTE.
b) It made up for its intial mistake, when it cut off its support and actively waged a war against LTTE.
c) LTTE is dead organistaion for some time now, nobody talks about it and no one points fingers at Indians(especially Srilaikans)

P.S. When do you plan to make up for your mistakes..your intel agencies are still refereed, as primary sources of funding for South Asia foremost terrorist organisation??

1)LOL your claiming, they were terrorist does not make an ounce of difference to any one, nobody agrees with you!!

2) We made a mistake, we corrected our mistake, we supported them for a very brief time in 80s when Indira Gandhi was alive and then fought against them in Rajiv Gandhi's tenure.

a)India does not/will not make any such lists(offcourse unlike Pakistan) because it has been more than three decades since it supported LTTE.
b) It made up for its intial mistake, when it cut off its support and actively waged a war against LTTE.
c) LTTE is dead organistaion for some time now, nobody talks about it and no one points fingers at Indians(especially Srilaikans)

P.S. When do you plan to make up for your mistakes..your intel agencies are still refereed, as primary sources of funding for South Asia foremost terrorist organisation??

1 It doesn't matter if it makes any difference to anyone or not. It is the activities of an organization that make it a terrorist and not some recognition. About time that Indians should stop coming up with this recognition BS about Mukti Bahini. It is totally baseless.

2 Won't say much about point 2 since my point about RAW is already proved.

1 It doesn't matter if it makes any difference to anyone or not. It is the activities of an organization that make it a terrorist and not some recognition. About time that Indians should stop coming up with this recognition BS about Mukti Bahini. It is totally baseless.

2 Won't say much about point 2 since my point about RAW is already proved.

Until you prove them, they are just your exaggerated claims..rather it was your army, which was blamed for genocide and spreading terror in East Pakistan.

P/S : still avoiding the bolded question are we, why don't have the guts to answer difficult question?

Back
Top Bottom