What's new

The world’s richest terrorist groups

And 'Ex' being the key factor here..as this is list current benefactors of these terrorist organisations, perhaps that is why USA(a country which is leading the global WOT) is not considered as funding these terror orgs anymore.

US is responsible for most of their successful foundation- they groomed and blossomed under US- even trained by US-
as soon as US interest is over they leave them-
US creates the monster and leave it for the rest of the world to suffer-
The no.1 position should have gone to US-

Hey @JonAsad , Doesn't this seem like a coming out of the closet post from Mr. Or Ms. Or Waterer Ind_pak

that guy @IND_PAK suffers from multiple personality disorder- ironically only thing suffers from it is his rear end- :lol:-

ttp is funded by hindus i heard

Who told you and are you saying the warrior of Islam being funded by kafirs??

Dont say bro, you will be dead. Its blasphemy.

yup i remember when you suffered from piles because of constant itching- :lol:-

When we suffered piles, you guys have to face split personality disorder.

US is responsible for most of their successful foundation- they groomed and blossomed under US- even trained by US-

that guy @IND_PAK suffers from multiple personality disorder- ironically only thing suffers from it is his rear end- :lol:-
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::enjoy:

Typical Indian butthurt

Then why not call Gandhi as Gandhi and not Gandi?

And its competence of our forces that those terrorist fail to kill many and armed forces succeed in killing more of those scums.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:
it was a spelling mistake .. no offence to GANDHI

same thing should be asked of poster no.2 on wards said :whistle:
Look who is taaaalking?? :coffee:

I could have asked you the same when you went bla blah over Modi's hindi on a thread.

And for the second part of your post...

Plus there are many who assume that USA or Saudi is funding something or another..in fact wasnt it a fact (reported by many news agencies) that USA funded them to support them against USSR? so why isnt USA's name in?

Well its a known fact that Saudi and Qatar have been funding the rogues in many parts of ME.
Directly indirectly these countries have been funding the terrorists or anyone who is fighting against a system. The Zakat funds from these countries have also been used for the wrong purposes.

couple of your guys and a gal complained about it in first three posts- hope you are as much proactive there aswell-
Were you talking about me??

My first post was not a troll post it was a sarcastic comment that I dont see likes of Hindu rashtra sena making it to the top 5 of such terror groups.I would want to know the sources of income of such groups.

I was damn serious.

Look who is taaaalking?? :coffee:

I could have asked you the same when you went bla blah over Modi's hindi on a thread.

And for the second part of your post...
Asking how much English he knew as not blaa blaa about his Hindi....BTW, are you comparing modi to a terrorist related thread? :woot:

Well its a known fact that Saudi and Qatar have been funding the rogues in many parts of ME.
the sun rises from the East and sets in the West is a known fact...
Australia is visualized as on the South of the planet earth...that may be a known fact
The earth is rotating and revolving on its axis and around the sun that is is a known fact

You dragging India into this is a known fact (I quoted you hence it is a fact you did such a thing...people didnt respond when they saw who initiated it meaning it is known what you do and did)

What Indians know, what media reports (paid or unpaid, propaganda or not) is not a known fact without being backed by data!
Issssshhhhhhhh!!!

Such shame our hindu terrorists are nowhere in the top 5.
Directly indirectly these countries have been funding the terrorists or anyone who is fighting against a system. The Zakat funds from these countries have also been used for the wrong purposes.
I wont deny it may be happening and if Zakat went into this then it is disgusting but not until you can prove it, it doesnt come under knowing nor under facts...it comes under rumours...get your facts right :rofl:

My first post was not a troll post it was a sarcastic comment that I dont see likes of Hindu rashtra sena making it to the top 5 of such terror groups.I would want to know the sources of income of such groups.

I was damn serious.
Good for you! The question asked was why was India dragged in I think @nair asked and all I said is ask the ones commenting on that! :enjoy:

Its easier to jump on people without knowing a bit about the background...i even quoted him when i quoted you!

8dc1c587351499e97e4ebaf3e21ca63ba55b4fa764b8e4f9d0fe1c1d3cb0f582.jpg

:pop::pop::pop:

..BTW, are you comparing modi to a terrorist related thread? :woot:
off topic babes!!
We'll discuss it somewhere else.

Akheilos said:
the sun rises from the East and sets in the West is a known fact...
Hahahahahaha
Tomorrow if I name east as west and vice versa, then would sun stop rising at the same place???:rofl:
Thats called perception.
get your "facts" right now. :pleasantry:

Akheilos said:
You dragging India into this is a known fact (I quoted you hence it is a fact you did such a thing...people didnt respond when they saw who initiated it meaning it is known what you do and did)
Whats this raucous about??
Did I even deny it???
I did talk about India ....so whats the big deal???

Akheilos said:
What Indians know, what media reports (paid or unpaid, propaganda or not) is not a known fact without being backed by data!
What are we talking about??? :coffee:

Akheilos said:
I wont deny it may be happening and if Zakat went into this then it is disgusting but not until you can prove it, it doesnt come under knowing nor under facts...it comes under rumours...get your facts right
Ufff do you even read the OP???
Go and re-read it.....
The report says this
"Taliban collects an estimated $150 to $200 million per year in zakat and sadaqa donations, mostly from the Arab nations of the Persian Gulf."
If that doesn't help then try this Why Do Islamic Charities Send Zakat to Terrorists? Because Shariah Says They Must | Shariah Finance Watch
Akheilos said:
Good for you! The question asked was why was India dragged in I think @nair asked and all I said is ask the ones commenting on that! :enjoy:
I see a serious comprehension issue there.
Me @halupridol @IND_PAK talked of the hindu terror groups.
But @JonAsad 's post drew a blanket statement on India and ergo @nair 's question.

He had nobody quoted in his post and nair's doubt is valid. Thats what I suppose...rest @nair can explain.
I have nothing to do with it....my post was misconstrued by likes of you. So here I rest my case.
Akheilos said:
Its easier to jump on people without knowing a bit about the background...
Practise what you preach should help you here. :coffee:

off topic babes!!
We'll discuss it somewhere else.

Hahahahahaha
Tomorrow if I name east as west and vice versa, then would sun stop rising at the same place???:rofl:
Thats called perception.
get your "facts" right now. :pleasantry:
That will be the talk for tomorrow...I am living in todays world and commenting about present not past nor future! Get your facts right please!

Whats this raucous about??
Did I even deny it???
I did talk about India ....so whats the big deal???
No big deal you took a shot, jumped off a cliff before coming to the point!

What are we talking about??? :coffee:

Ufff do you even read the OP???
Go and re-read it.....
The report says this
"Taliban collects an estimated $150 to $200 million per year in zakat and sadaqa donations, mostly from the Arab nations of the Persian Gulf."
If that doesn't help then try this Why Do Islamic Charities Send Zakat to Terrorists? Because Shariah Says They Must | Shariah Finance Watch
And your source is a blog? :unsure:
I see a serious comprehension issue there.
Me @halupridol @IND_PAK talked of the hindu terror groups.
But @JonAsad 's post drew a blanket statement on India and ergo @nair 's question.
This is what Jona had to say

He had nobody quoted in his post and nair's doubt is valid. Thats what I suppose...rest @nair can explain.
I have nothing to do with it....my post was misconstrued by likes of you. So here I rest my case.

Practise what you preach should help you here. :coffee:
I did read his but you guys need to admit you jumped in with the sad Hindu terrorist isnt on the list...Asking for it then crying about it is a habit I have seen here too often :tsk:

I was damn serious.

Yup i was exactly referring to your sarcastic post in a topic which was suppose to be serious- apparently @nair chose to ignore who brought india in-

Back
Top Bottom