What's new

The world’s richest terrorist groups

You are doing good job in hiding your real identity on an open forum. Kudos.

The world is really cruel to your types. :tsk:

and you are taking advantage of the recent trend of acceptance of homos by coming out openly- actively searching for the D- :sick:-

and you are taking advantage of the recent trend of acceptance of homos by coming out openly- actively "searching" for the D- :sick:-
i want to answer this......:D
lekin puraa thread kharab ho jaega

:woot:Wow, I didn't know that you work for the UN? Janitorial duties must be quite tough on you :(

It is. Afterall its not our traditional paternal work like yours. :lol:

By the way UN consider LeT a terror outfit with your hero Hafiz Saeed as terrorist.

How do you know that the USA isn't funding them anymore?

Look at the terrorist organisations mentioned in the list, which one of them do you think is serving USA's agenda?

Is it Taliban, Al Qaida, LeT or Hezboolah and Hamas??

It is. Afterall its not our traditional paternal work like yours. :lol:

By the way UN consider LeT a terror outfit with your hero Hafiz Saeed as terrorist.
So you're denying you're forefather's hard work in Lungis?

Look at the terrorist organisations mentioned in the list, which one of them do you think is serving USA's agenda?

Everyone.

Dont underestimate the power of common pakistani men. Rome was not built in a day, but conspiracy theory can be made in 3.5 seconds.

So you're denying you're forefather's hard work in Lungis?

No, I am just acknowledging the competence of your forefathers. :lol:

No worries, @JonAsad is aware of searching pattern by pakistanis. He himself add 50% to the traffic. :lol:
and you deliberately engage me in useless off topic gandi discussions- no worries you will fail as always-

LeT is not one of them but rest of them are serving their agenda of Invasion, false flags like India's 26/11 remember?

UN disagrees. :lol:

Only one who kill muslims are terrorist and no organisation who act against infidels are freedom fighters. Good to know.

Thanks.
India occupied their land and they are fighting against it .. yes it is freedom fighting
just count the people killed by ur army and then count the ones killed by freedom fighters... u will know who the terrorist is

Isrealies occupied their land and they are fighting against it .. its freedom fighting

its not about muslims or hindus .. when britishers occupied our lands and gandi raised voiced against him .. i call him freedom fighter as well

Most you mentioned are X-USA funded and sponsored organizations-

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom