What's new

The world’s richest terrorist groups

Notable mentions

1.No mention of RAW or KHAD as a source of funding for Taliban(as usually alleged by Pakistan)..rather most of their funding comes from Pakistan's friendly Arab nations and Persian gulf.

2. ISI is mentioned as one of the main contributors to Lashkar-e-Taiba(as opposed to consistent Pakistani denials).
You mean Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) or your obsession with ISI is just blurring your vision?

ISI is mentioned because it was Funded by ISI in Zia ul haq's era... And Talibans mentioned above are Afghani talibans...

LOL.. LeT wasn't even founded until many years after Zia's death.

Again second part is an assumption on your part.

nets between $70 and $400 million from drug activity (of which at least $15 to $25 million is collected as ushr, Islam’s 10 percent tax on harvests)
Ok which retard wrote this?

1stly, yea drug is no.1 crap that is not only making wrong people rich but also sane people insane...

2ndly ushr is not legit on haram things like drug...whatever they are taking is called taxes so why not just call it tax?

zakat and sadaqa donations, mostly from the Arab nations of the Persian Gulf.
lovely both sunni and shia at least they united on 1 thing to feed the terrorists! :rolleyes:

It's hardly stupid, when rest of the world agrees with us, where as you have no buyer for your narrative.

If list would have included LTTE or Mukti Bahini then RAW would have been also included. If they don't make it to this list doesn't prove you didn't interfere in other countries using different proxies.

LOL.. LeT wasn't even founded until many years after Zia's death.

Again second part is an assumption on your part.
Actually HAfiz Saeed was brought into the scene by Gen Zia Ul haq

Ok which retard wrote this?

1stly, yea drug is no.1 crap that is not only making wrong people rich but also sane people insane...

2ndly ushr is not legit on haram things like drug...whatever they are taking is called taxes so why not just call it tax?

lovely both sunni and shia at least they united on 1 thing to feed the terrorists! :rolleyes:
It was written by a person not well aware of terminologies but he was not referring Ushr to Illegal activity he was saying that From total revenue 15 to 25 million is collected as Ushr

You mean Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) or your obsession with ISI is just blurring your vision?

No, your tunnel vision and denial to anything that does not agree with your establishment's narrative is what is blinding you.

I mean ISI or Inter Services Intelligence..Pakistan's premier intelligence agency being named as primary contributor to one of world's most notorious terror organisation, as mentioned in the original article.

Lashkar-e-Taiba

Reuters calls Lashkar-e-Taiba (whose revenues include hawala, the Gulf, and Pakistan’s ISI) “one of the largest and best-funded Islamic militant organizations” in South Asia.

No, your tunnel vision and denial to anything that does not agree with your establishment's narrative is what is blinding you.

I mean ISI or Inter Services Intelligence..Pakistan's premier intelligence agency being named as primary contributor to one of world's most notorious terror organisation, as mentioned in the original article.
oh your opinion! Good to know you couldnt discuss the topic so took a different turn! :tup: another word for such actions = derailing :coffee:

Click on the calls in Bold and see the Reuters report...

If list would have included LTTE or Mukti Bahini then RAW would have been also included. If they don't make it to this list doesn't prove you didn't interfere in other countries using different proxies.

Mukti Bahini was never classified as a terrorist organisation anywhere..as far as LTTE is concerned, we actively helped sri lankans eliminate LTTE ..even deployed our armies to fight against them.

Mukti Bahini was never classified as a terrorist organisation anywhere..as far as LTTE is concerned, we actively helped sri lankans eliminate LTTE ..even deployed our armies to fight against them.

Mukti Bahini actions all qualify to make it a terror outfit in today's world.

About LTTE, you first created a mess and then tried to clean it. Doesn't change the fact that you created it.

oh your opinion! Good to know you couldnt discuss the topic so took a different turn! :tup: another word for such actions = derailing :coffee:

OMG, how illiterate are you? it is not my opinion..ISI's name is clearly mentioned in the original post ..did you even bother read the article??!!
I even quoted the relevant part , in my last post!

OMG, how illiterate are you? it is not my opinion..ISI's name is clearly mentioned in the original post ..did you even bother read the article??!!
I even quoted the relevant part , in my last post!
I did a quick page search for ISI and no where do I see it mentioned...go back to the collage you studied in and demand a refund! :coffee:

These were the Rankings before ISIS

After stealing $425 million, ISIS is being called the 'world's richest terrorist group'
Iraq appears to be crumbling into a possible civil war, and sadly, after what occurred in Mosul on Wednesday, things may only get worse. Severe gunmen, who were a part of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), robbed Mosul’s central bank during Wednesday’s chaos, reportedly leaving with 500 billion Iraqi dinars, the equivalent to $425 million.

It is also being reported by the International Business Times that this radical organization stole millions from several other banks across Mosul and also a “large quantity of gold bullion.” The publication declared ISIS the “World’s Richest Terror Force.”

If ISIS is being referred to as the “World’s Richest Terror Force” or the “World’s Richest Terrorist group, let’s compare their finances to that of the Taliban, who reportedly had a one-time annual operating budget of somewhere between $70 million and $400 million. Additionally, Al-Qaeda possessed a $30 million operating budget at the time of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, according to the Council on Foreign Relations. The money that ISIS now has makes it wealthier than many small nations, including Nauru, Tonga, and the Marshall Islands.

According to regional analyst Brown Moses, “With $425 million, ISIS could pay 60,000 fighters around $600 a month for a year.” The intelligence consultancy Soufan Group states that ISIS has already attracted 12,000 militants from abroad , 3,000 of whom are from the West.

“Iraq is undergoing a difficult stage,” said Iraq Prime Minster Nouri al-Maliki, who called a national state emergency. He urges all members of the government “to confront this vicious attack, which will spare no Iraqi.”

Unfortunately, Iraqi forces already seem defeated.

“We can’t beat them,” an Iraqi officer was quoted saying, regarding ISIS. “They’re trained in street fighting and we’re not. We need a whole army to drive them out of Mosul. They’re like ghosts; they appear to hit and disappear within seconds.”

Which part of this was in the post?

Mukti Bahini actions all qualify to make it a terror outfit in today's world.

About LTTE, you first created a mess and then tried to clean it. Doesn't change the fact that you created it.

1)That is your opinion..terrorist organisations(mainly Arab, Israeli, Libyan) and terror organisation tags existed in those days too.. If they were a terror org..you could have proved to the world...you couldn't for no one else agreed with you ...rather they were more inclined on blaming a genocide on you.

2) That is how penance works, if you make a mistake, you clean it up..regardless if it not affecting your country..we are yet to see your penance for LeT.

India needs some better class of terrorists- to go on with their rhetoric of a terrorists victim nation-

Back
Top Bottom