What's new

The World's Best Special Forces

In my opinion it is foolish to compare special forces of any two countries. there can simply be no comparisons. each country trains its special forces in a certain manner and they r best in that "environment".

for example vietnameese special forces will be best in the jungles of vietnam and not so effective in deserts of india. but they dont need to fight in deserts of india. hence there can be no comparison.

even the training regime of special forces is different world over.

limited comparison can be done of various "counter terrorism" special forces because the type of threats world over r generally same. hence some sort of comparison can be attempted. one can even compare the weaponry of counter terrorism forces.

however special forces comparison should never be compared. we can only discuss the tactics and operations in isolation at best.

honestly, US special forces are regarded as best due to media hype (hollywood) surrounding them. various movies like rambo have been made in hollywood abd they have successfully established the myth of supremacy of US special forces.
it is easy for normal people to get influenced by these movies and quickly cite US as worlds best but to a knownledgable analyst it wouldnt make much sense.

There is no way the Pakistani SSG is in the top 10. Their experience just does not cut it till now. There are a formidable force but to call them among the best right now is not correct. None of the south Asian Special forces can be included because they just dont have that kind of experience yet. I am not so sure about the Turkish and the Iranian forces also.

Well i think we have enough home grown experience. SSG OR NSSG they should be trained in a way that they beat the sas or navy seal. the trainers should be highly skilled so that he can make the cadets par the level as well. example they should train in brazilian jungle or in indonesian jungles for jungle warefare, etc etc. its not hard, if they find people with right skills to train the ssg the pak arm forces training is great very disciplined etc etc but they lack creativity, innovative techniques they lack the think tank an execution option to evolve the special forces..... believe me its not hard. I was watching this in utube these sailor are very keen to communicate in english, and was so eager to speak proper english but due to lack of proper language training he could not fully express himself because the navy could not either afford to pay good money to get good english teachers with proper pronouncing skills or the navy cannot see a sailor speak english. English language should be given lot of importance in the armforces specially in the academy training. i know english is not our native language as lot of people will say, this is 21 century (if we are ready to use foreign weapons an war tech the rest you kno) ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6dEtI2Tv9k

listen to the brit officer then this pak army officer, lack of confidence looks like he was sleeping.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84g2Xqr9rAk

Snow leopard special force beat all of them, they took the title of best special force first time enter the competition

You are probably the first foreigner to give probs to Jægerkorpset, thanks!

Every special Forces is the Best Special forces , be it Srilankan , Pakistani or American , what matters is the condition & Ground realities , the more variation in ground realities the more variation in performance of different SF around the world .

In a Good Day SSG can beat SAS & in a bad they might even loose to Ethiopian SF.

Hehe, for me SWADS is the best of the best
Bangladesh.gif

i doubt israeli special forces in this list not that good as shown most of west has been given numbers

VietNam Special Forces

H5%20-t15.JPG

Victory achievement: VietNam (US embassy-US air base etc)

Cambodia-Laos

Thailand (damage B-52 in Uta-pao air base)

China (destroy 10million radar without being detected ).

The best SF are the ones with the most relevant experience. This is what quality really boils down to.

The Pakistani Special Forces are very good in the theater in which they operate. They do not have the best high-tech equipment, however barring that, they do quite well. Also the success of the Special Force is primarily dependent on how well they are employed and whether the employment suits their training and purpose. If the employment is faulty, the best equipped SF in the World would fail and this is something that one can say about every single SF that has been inducted in operations around the World. There is not one SF that has had 100% success if it has been committed in significant operations.

Hard to say, but what we can determine is which special forces is best equipped, then we can look at their training and then look at their combat experience.

Next to impossible to know as all have very high standards with very similar remits and training/tactics. Not to mention high levels of cross training with one another.

What I would say was, don't underestimate Indian SOFs, some of the fittest, best trained and most professional SOFs are now getting some of the most lethal gear available to anyone. ( they train heavily with the formidable Israeli SF also).

IA SF (IN/IAF SOFs are also very good but these are the easiest pics to access):

sfsdfl.jpg

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6310/gfsdgdfgdf.jpg[/IMG]

fsdfsfs.jpg

fgdgdgdf.jpg

fgdfgdfgj.jpg

fdgdfgdfgdfg.jpg

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9678/capture1iwi.jpg[/IMG]

43534534534.jpg

4353534.jpg

2234.jpg

It's easy to loose less units if you are able to shoot at whoever you think is a threat (including civilians). How many civilians did you guys kill in Iraq again? AROUND 1 MILLION!

The best SF are the ones with the most relevant experience. This is what quality really boils down to.

The Pakistani Special Forces are very good in the theater in which they operate. They do not have the best high-tech equipment, however barring that, they do quite well. Also the success of the Special Force is primarily dependent on how well they are employed and whether the employment suits their training and purpose. If the employment is faulty, the best equipped SF in the World would fail and this is something that one can say about every single SF that has been inducted in operations around the World. There is not one SF that has had 100% success if it has been committed in significant operations.
I guess the best special forces are the Srilankanz who beatup the Tamil Tigerz and finished them for Good......:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom