What's new

The World's Best Special Forces

Equally important to the question of who won is how the war was lost. You do not want to go there. You obviously do not have the knowledge.

save it, traitor. when the vietnamese were fighting for independence from the western imperialist, traitor viets like you were doing all they can supporting and fighting along side the foreign imperialists. how sad you must have been that the US lost. but then, if they didn't lose you would not have be able to come live with them in america. so i guess you can't be that sad, huh gumbi?

There should be a reality show called worlds best special forces :lol:

That might gives us the answer

save it, traitor. when the vietnamese were fighting for independence from the western imperialist, traitor viets like you were doing all they can supporting and fighting along side the foreign imperialists. how sad you must have been that the US lost. but then, if they didn't lose you would not have be able to come live with them in america. so i guess you can't be that sad, huh gumbi?
Yeah...By bringing in Chinese and Soviet imperialists? Then after the war, how about Cuban imperialists? :lol: So tell us, how much did communist Viet Nam prostituted herself to the Soviets and the Cubans?

Yeah...By bringing in Chinese and Soviet imperialists? Then after the war, how about Cuban imperialists? :lol: So tell us, how much did communist Viet Nam prostituted herself to the Soviets and the Cubans?

kinda going off topic, bud. i guess your ego still isn't completely healed after the viet cong completely smashed and humiliated the hi-tech heavily equipped american imperialist soldiers. north vietnam victory, south vietnam defeat. as they say in america, "you are the weakest link, goodbye!"

kinda going off topic, bud. i guess your ego still isn't completely healed after the viet cong completely smashed and humiliated the hi-tech heavily equipped american imperialist soldiers. north vietnam victory, south vietnam defeat. as they say in america, "you are the weakest link, goodbye!"
Anybody who brought on the Viet Cong as a 'special forces', let alone one of the world's premiers, is clearly clueless about the subject. Do some research, kid, the Viet Cong was nearly decimated after the atrocities committed by them during the 1968 Tet Offensive. Your ego is writing posts the facts cannot match. Did you know that it was the communist North Vietnamese who brought France back into Viet Nam?

That crap looked like it was produced during the 'Black Belt Theater' years. You really think this is the truth? How naive are you? Or better yet, how old are you?

I have no clue what "Black Belt Theater" years refers to. That video is just one random video I found on the internet of North Korea special forces training, there are a few others out there, but the reality is that DPRK would not publicize all aspects of its special forces to the public for its own defense needs. There is nothing unusual about that.

this is really impractical to rate the Special force, for me each n every special force unique best by their own.

My Ranking would be:

1 - British SAS -
2 - US Navy Seals -
3 - Israeli Shayetet 13 -
4 - US Delta Force -
5 - Australian SASR/Z Special Unit
6 - US Green Berets
7 - Russian Spetnaz -
8 - French Naval Commandos -
9 - French GIGN

hw much combat experience/combat hardened are australian troops... ..and spetznaz gru below aussie sf ?? .....no kiddin bud..

sas
seals
sayeret matkal
delta force
spetznaz gru
french gign
para sf/marcos..(10th para sf were overall winners in exercise airborne africa 2002 where 28 sf teams from all over the world, including uk and usa took part)..

Unless someone has beat me to it, I should note that "Russian Spetsnaz" is very vague, as in english, Spetsnaz is translated as "Special Forces", thus "Russian Spetsnaz" would be "Russian Special Forces", which would be equivalent to say, U.S. Special Forces, or Chinese Special Forces, etc, etc.

There are of course, different branches of Spetsnaz. Alfa group being the most prominent and famous one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom