What's new

The Un-Intended Eye Opener Of 27th Feb:---

I was only pointing to the first night attack by the Indians. If we downed 1/2 Mirages at the time, we didn't even need to do the daytime strikes. It would have deterred Indians and taken away the shambolic hallow cries of "Surgical Strikes".
We give this chance to the Indians on a platter, unfortunately.
But why are you looking at one attempt in isolation. Let us suppose and suppose we must not being in the picture with all the facts to hand. Paklands detected a strong contingent of fighters approaching its border. It scrambles its jets who reach there as fast as possible. Indians have crossed the border a d encroached 8-10 miles into Pak border. They get hint of PAF approaching they turn back firing a rew salvos which through design or haste land off their mark. So barring a crow, an old man injured and a few trees decimated the loss was minimal . The Indians are now back in their border. Do you follow them into IAF and face an IAF Trap as they had planned an attack they would also have planes defending. Do you cross over into their boundary possibly facing the same fate as IAF on the 27th? Or do you ensure there are no more bogies around and return to base?
It needs to be emphhasised that all of you would have been berrating the PAF high ups if there had been some PAF LOSSES. ADDITIONALLY the whole nation would have gotten depressed. So a safer approach with the element of surprise on your side and live to fight with the advantage. There is nothing wrong with it especially when no damage was caused by the IAF visit.
A

But why are you looking at one attempt in isolation. Let us suppose and suppose we must not being in the picture with all the facts to hand. Paklands detected a strong contingent of fighters approaching its border. It scrambles its jets who reach there as fast as possible. Indians have crossed the border a d encroached 8-10 miles into Pak border. They get hint of PAF approaching they turn back firing a rew salvos which through design or haste land off their mark. So barring a crow, an old man injured and a few trees decimated the loss was minimal . The Indians are now back in their border. Do you follow them into IAF and face an IAF Trap as they had planned an attack they would also have planes defending. Do you cross over into their boundary possibly facing the same fate as IAF on the 27th? Or do you ensure there are no more bogies around and return to base?
It needs to be emphhasised that all of you would have been berrating the PAF high ups if there had been some PAF LOSSES. ADDITIONALLY the whole nation would have gotten depressed. So a safer approach with the element of surprise on your side and live to fight with the advantage. There is nothing wrong with it especially when no damage was caused by the IAF visit.
A

Nothing wrong with your scenario. Except that if the IAF applies same tactics again and fire another big salvo of missiles, this time you are not lucky and they don't miss the targets and you have few hundreds or thousands dead Pakistanis on your hand.
If you ok with this scenario, fine. End of discussion.

kaka.
That would have been an act of war. we were not at war and wanted to make sure they got the message while not giving them an excuse to start more aggressive maneouvres. The reason we did not hit those fighters and also that sub was that the message had been conveyed and the planes were already on the Indain side. So again hitting them would have been an agressive act and you would have lost your moral ascendency.
I dont think you want to bring in what USA did to Iraq int othis scenario. This was a classic case of just doing enough to pass a message on without having taken on a full blown response. If you look at it, even now what has the IAF got that they want to respond to. Their planes were in Azad Kashmir when shot at which is in line with international norms. So they dont have moral ascendency.
A

Nana, the war was declared the time IAF crossed our border and unleashed 4 Spice 2000 bombs on our population.
You don't need another declaration of war, thanks.

@crankthatskunk you are wasting your time.

I agree from now on I am just giving a simple order and saying thanks. Pakistanis thinking after years of suffering has twisted so much that they cannot think straight. I have completely different mentality after growing up in London. I am just shocked to see, these people cannot see what games are played to them. Pakistanis just accept everything.
Today, I heard that PMLN are now trying to change Nawaz Butt's medical record from a laboratory database, because of hearing in SCP for his bail application. Here if anyone try to do anything remotely, the judge would sent that person to the prison for perverting the course of justice. But in Pakistan nothing would happen.
Maryam got away providing fake documents to SCP.
God bless Pakistan and its people.

I agree from now on I am just giving a simple order and saying thanks. Pakistanis thinking after years of suffering has twisted so much that they cannot think straight. I have completely different mentality after growing up in London. I am just shocked to see, these people cannot see what games are played to them. Pakistanis just accept everything.
Today, I heard that PMLN are now trying to change Nawaz Butt's medical record from a laboratory database, because of hearing in SCP for his bail application. Here if anyone try to do anything remotely, the judge would sent that person to the prison for perverting the course of justice. But in Pakistan nothing would happen.
Maryam got away providing fake documents to SCP.
God bless Pakistan and its people.
If Death of Mohtrima Fatima Jinnah,1971,Siachen,Kargil,WoT,NRO,Salala CP attack,OBL Raid, Peshawar School Attack and Corruption at Industrial scale have failed to give our sleepy brains a rude awakening,nothing is going to do anything.
It's only Almighty if he decides to help us,then anything can happen otherwise Inn tiloo mai taail nahi(this stock of Sesame has no oil in it).

Hi,

I intentionally left them out---. Only SHOW HORSES are discussed---.

Hi,

On the same note---ages ago---I wrote that pakistani generals should never had allowed a christian military to land in a muslim country next door---.

Osama Bin Laden was a spent force on 2001---he had no worth----he had no value---he had no following---he was a man on the run---.

Instead of getting into the intricacies of who done 9/11 and what were the causes---the focus should have been on how to save a muslim nation from being invaded by a christian military---.

The problem with the pakistani generals was that they had not been studying the americans on a regular and on a continuous basis---. The pak gen were living in the LaLa land of the vietnam war---even though Iraq's military was decimated---still light bulbs had not gone on---.

People forget that in vietnam---4.5 million vietnamese died---agriculture land destroyed---but still some wanted a vietnam made of the US military in AFG---.

Now with 2 million dead AFG's and another 4 million homeless---in the last 17 years---indeed the US wants to go home---but after decimating a whole nation---and that was not all.

Pak military should have gone in right away---executed OBL and handed over his DEAD body to the americans---rather than let a christian military invade AFG---.

The american missionaries tried real hard to convert the poor AFG's but that is another topic---.

Hi,

Ok---you do that---. Now as that has satisfied your indulgence---go write something about the current issue---.

This is a very impressive writing Mastan sahab--- I have been following your posts for years, this is very unfortunate that most of the Pakistanis (in this forum) don't understand your view point --- We need a complete overhaul of our system, our education system, the content shown on media and definitely complete BAN on Indian content. -- We need a new set of generation.

And I like your Conqueror's Mentality .....:tup:

I am not assuming anything. The poster I was replying to, in his previous post was constantly implying that the PAF is incompetent cause on night of Feb 26th it could not shoot down the IAF jets. And was constantly comparing it to OBL raid.

While I have been trying to impress upon him:

1) That its not easy to shoot down an intruder if intrusion lasts around a minute and intrusion is only few Km deep. The number of CAPs an air force would need to mount to "ensure that it can shoot down any such intruder" is resource prohibitive. This is unlike OBL raid.

2) That whatever action PAF took on the night seems to have foiled IAF attempt, since all 4 Spice-2000 missing their target can not be attributed to luck. More likely that IAF released payload in haste/early, so the bombs did not have enough flight time to reach their target.

3) Also pilots nor ground controller would immediately know that IAF dropped bomb or not. So firing at escaping aircraft(s) after they had returned would not have been an option.

4) Retaliatory action was probably the only feasible option and that PAF's retaliation more than corrected any wrong impression India might have gotten after Feb26 or OBL raid. So if anything he should be happy at PAF performance.
Im sorry and I gss both of you are wrong , I gss PAF and our intell had the knowledge tht IAF is about to attack on some of areas in pakistani kashmir or around that ?
And they decided to play accordingly, thy let indian comes in , drop few bombs to the place which was leaked to them ? Lol
Then to retaliate next ?
Its more of the show of strength and power of PAKISTAN , while showing the world who is real aggressors are ?
I gss , if u look closly whole world and media , blasted india back , after what PAF struck back , but its was a god send , gift that there was a israeli pilot was tailing abhinandan and thats the reason , he came back tailing our thunders and mirages ?
I, gss what IAF was trying to use was the israeli F16, which was shot down by a PAF jet , its still not clear , if it was JFT or or fighting falcan , but it was the chinese BVR maybe a PL15s ,that was epic problem what india is facing up untill now , cause it gets shutup calls from both , israel and USA , because the israeli pilot which was captured in very bad conditions ?
I dont think , some one will verfy all that , but im sure after few years it all be open some how ?lolzz
But still we could hve played far better if we hve enough of economic power , its visible that we are no where to stand in long draging war ?
As of right now , we are struggling and we hve to reconstruct our economy, our enemy is still there not going any where that , we should be worried off ?
Lets just make our economy good , and get more good gadgets to play with ?
Like SU35, or MIG 31 cause it will cause a heart attack politicaly on india ?
Specially SU35s which can doge even S400s ?;):enjoy:

If Death of Mohtrima Fatima Jinnah,1971,Siachen,Kargil,WoT,NRO,Salala CP attack,OBL Raid, Peshawar School Attack and Corruption at Industrial scale have failed to give our sleepy brains a rude awakening,nothing is going to do anything.
It's only Almighty if he decides to help us,then anything can happen otherwise Inn tiloo mai taail nahi(this stock of Sesame has no oil in it).
Yes sure but then , allaha hasnt stopped , you to not to defend yourself , instead allaha said to prepare for the fight with enemies, who not only wants to take your lands but also your iman ?
Hope you remember , why we have to fight and kill the occupiers of "kaba tul allaha "?
If we hadnt taken the action , would those enemies would have left it ,.by your logics ?
Allaha never tells to stop your ur brians ?

kaka.
That would have been an act of war. we were not at war and wanted to make sure they got the message while not giving them an excuse to start more aggressive maneouvres. The reason we did not hit those fighters and also that sub was that the message had been conveyed and the planes were already on the Indain side. So again hitting them would have been an agressive act and you would have lost your moral ascendency.
I dont think you want to bring in what USA did to Iraq int othis scenario. This was a classic case of just doing enough to pass a message on without having taken on a full blown response. If you look at it, even now what has the IAF got that they want to respond to. Their planes were in Azad Kashmir when shot at which is in line with international norms. So they dont have moral ascendency.
A

Hi,

Request Cowards and Paf apologists don't post here---.

Last edited:
Off course Kiyani back stabbed h Mush---.
They were the same party however both had aims of their own, both damaged Pakistan, Musharraf a bit later while Kiyani from the onset.

Russia knows what happened with Su 30.
The proud moment for me was 2 Jft’s and 1 F16 having locks on 5 Su30’s and those su 30’s were fleeing away .
why don't you discuss the technical aspects of getting lock on SU-30, rather than just reporting the incident :azn:

Mate, you really had to bust his party?
Hahahhhhhahha
They were the same party however both had aims of their own, both damaged Pakistan, Musharraf a bit later while Kiyani from the onset.

why don't you discuss the technical aspects of getting lock on SU-30, rather than just reporting the incident :azn:
Will do it once this period passes away :D

V9 is beast of a radar. The Americans know their art well. It got the lock and it never broke off till the missile was launched. The klj-7 surprised many as well.
I was going to bring in KLJ-7, good you mentioned it.

It comes down in some way to Doppler Radar Vs PESA radar

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom