What's new

The Un-Intended Eye Opener Of 27th Feb:---

@all experts and insiders :enjoy:

Do we have in Pakistan different levels of alerts states with each one having its own rules of engagements ? ( if it us not a secret defence of course)

Thanks

@MastanKhan

Someone with the kind of talk that you do should really be reported to homeland security. this is some disturbing stuff that you have been spouting out

Hi,

That is what my comments and analysis was based upon---. IK had given a clear directive to strike---and again the Paf general command played docile.

No one has questioned---after that statement---why was no plan prepared to take out the indian air force the moment it committed an act of war---ie that is---cross the boundary line---why was he awoken and told---and why was he not told---that the enemy was coming in and we destroyed the enemy---.

See---this ensures me one more time---that the Pak air force was again going to play the missile lock picture game---.

The Paf generals tried to use every trick in the book not to strike---. This is being proven over and over---again and again as the picture becomes visible and clearer---.

F U

You got a big mouth my boy---. Yet you have written nothing except for stolen material over the years---.

That post was directed towards @araz --- and no one else---.

@MastanKhan that's why I have been at pain, trying to convince participants on this forum that it was a grave error on part of PAF.
I mentioned OBL to prove my point that it was deliberate on PAF/PA part. They think they can fool us like they fool us at the time of OBL incident, which happened with full permission and participation of Pakistan army.
General Kiyani was sold out.
If people cannot understand a very simple logic that seals couldn't have boarded the remaining heli over and above its weight carrying capacity. Thus, the seals, dead or alive have to be rescued by PA.
They have played such dirty on Pakistani nation and gave Pakistan a bad name all around the world.
I for one is not willing to trust them ever.

@MastanKhan that's why I have been at pain, trying to convince participants on this forum that it was a grave error on part of PAF.
I mentioned OBL to prove my point that it was deliberate on PAF/PA part. They think they can fool us like they fool us at the time of OBL incident, which happened with full permission and participation of Pakistan army.
General Kiyani was sold out.
If people cannot understand a very simple logic that seals couldn't have boarded the remaining heli over and above its weight carrying capacity. Thus, the seals, dead or alive have to be rescued by PA.
They have played such dirty on Pakistani nation and gave Pakistan a bad name all around the world.
I for one is not willing to trust them ever.

Hi,

The Seal admitted on CNN that 1/2 the troop left and the other half waited for the chinook to come and pick them up---.

It was about a 45 minute wait time for the chinook to arrive in abbotabad---.

@MastanKhan

Someone with the kind of talk that you do should really be reported to homeland security. this is some disturbing stuff that you have been spouting out

Hi,

Like what---?

Mein jaon phir hahahaahhaah

APG-68 V9 hands down
It picked up su30 earlier on lock by the time N011M had a lock at F 16 , aim120c was already fired

yes but so did Tps77 with it’s performance:D

There is a reason why all mpdr’s weren’t replaced by ylc6
I heard two of the IAF AC were hit in our territory while two were hit in their airspace (while fleeing) plus MI-17. So total count is 4 AC and 1 chopper (might be an own goal).

I heard two of the IAF AC were hit in our territory while two were hit in their airspace (while fleeing) plus MI-17. So total count is 4 AC and 1 chopper (might be an own goal).

Yes I heard it too...just after this air battle...someone in connection...told me that the score is 5 including one heli. I jumped out of my place.

Yes I heard it too...just after this air battle...someone in connection...told me that the score is 5 including one heli. I jumped out of my place.
They reported all day 3 bodies recovered from mi17 crash site, 2 were mi17 poilets one was locale kashmiri... In the evening they announced 7 casualties in Mi-17 crash... It means they lost 2 double seater jets other then abhinandan mig21 .. So 3 jets and 1 heli is confirmed

Hi,

The Seal admitted on CNN that 1/2 the troop left and the other half waited for the chinook to come and pick them up---.

It was about a 45 minute wait time for the chinook to arrive in abbotabad---.

Hi,

Like what---?

If you look at the Pakistani TV coverage at the time, most channel were there, no Chinook landed in Abbotabad.
They stayed in Kala Dacca and flown back from there to Afghanistan.
Fariah Idress interviewed one neighbor whose house was right across the compound. The guy said the compound was filled with the Seals (not in very good condition, you know what I mean) and PA was announcing for everyone stay in side while they did the cleanup. That guy watched it all lying flat on his roof.

How can they hide the wreckage so quickly, i dont know.

Who are you bull shitting!!

Why, have an affinity for it? :coffee:

I am merely posting. Point out/rebut or move along.

I have read all your posts and other than playing with words and distorting people's statements to serve your nefarious purposes, you have achieved nothing.

Distortions? Or does the pervasive inability to comprehend written English afflict you too sir? Have precisely, to the point, posted, in spite of the rather spirited effort of the fanboys of shifting the reading frame. The only problem - I changed the reading frame accordingly to match them and rebutted them.

Point out, otherwise, will come back in a few weeks time to check any updates from your side. Anyways, I come here for my laughs, an odd interesting joust may be stimulating.

And I can assure you, I am much better informed than majority of your team and general members here, especially in terms of your country in field of defense. For, they tried to push a Sexton operated by 44 (SP) Artillery PA, as a captured Indian piece of equipment to me :woot: ... among other things

Your mind is closed so you will not see any logic.

Specifics, don't use a shotgun where a bullet is needed.

It is best that you leave this thread and keep your crap logic to yourself.
Mods need to watch this mischief monger very carefully.He is just wasting bandwidth.
A

Did I ask you to read me? Don't.

And ..... keep your crap to yourself - of having to read my crap, sir.

You have been responded to in a mannerism as proportional to your approach. Have always been respectful while quoting you, in my earlier avtaar as Hellfire, once or twice, but when civil decency is shed, reciprocity is the order of the day.

Here, let me tag the mods & then some:

@Arsalan
@Horus

@Oscar
@Joe Shearer - another one bites the dust:enjoy:

Gentlemen, please keep an eye on me the mischief monger.:disagree:

Warm regards.

@Mangus Ortus Novem Good to see you back .. missing in action since long, were you?

Hope you and yours have been hale and hearty.

regards and ciao

@Hellfire kind sir,

Also delighted to 'see' you here.

Health issues.... I guess we all edge towards our demise... some early, some late.

Found the idea of war terrifying... so... came here to push my Will and Intent into maintaining Peace.

But then a State is the Coldest of all Monsters.... (and monsters are many... everywhere)

Therefore, obviously trying opposite polarity to emerging scenario of the Greatest Game....Also, for your end....

Let us Keep the Lips of Wisdom Sealed....

Do take care of your good health... wish you and yours a happy, long and deeply enriching life.

May the Peace Pervail....

Regards,

Mangus

Last edited:
@Hellfire kind sir,

Also delighted to 'see' you here.

Health issues.... I guess we all edge towards our demise... some early, some late.

Found the idea of war terrifying... so... came here to push my Will and Intent into maintaining Peace.

But then a State is the Coldest of all Monsters.... (and monsters are many... everywhere)

Therefore, obviously trying opposite polarity to emerging scenario of the Greatest Game....Also, for your end....

Let us Keep the Lips of Wisdom Sealed....

Do take care of your good health... wish you and yours a happy, long and deeply enriching life.

May the Peace Pervail....

Regards,

Mangus

Dear Sir.

Do take care of your health. No difference of opinion in what you have eloquently posted here.

We shall surely interact further once things settle down and the environment becomes more conducive to interact and learn from each other.

Warm regards.

@Tps43 I'd like to hear your views on this one.
Things can be connected.

FM Qureshi talked with Zaref after 26-27feb and soon followed the announcement resignation of Zaref from being FM.

And the sacking of IRGC chief during PMIK visit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom