What's new

The Un-Intended Eye Opener Of 27th Feb:---

With H-2/4 SOWs rght? The two seaters were guiding the weapon. All dropped in vacant areas.

I still feel for Bipin though, had a narrow escape. That guy may be shitting snow still.

That mirage kill was scored by Sattar Alvi?

Yep, the legendary Alvi

Come On Bhai! …. please tell.....what can be a secret here?
Na won’t tell maybe after some years I just wanted to convey some msg :D

That's criminal.... i believe few more MKI kills, dead bipin, couple of supply depots hit, Indian troops would be on march and we'll had a free Kashmir today.
We never wanted to escalate things but still we conveyed our msg

@Tps43 I'd like to hear your views on this one.
Sheikh rasheed was sent to iran to not just inaugurate local railway route of iran hahahahaha

This morning 4:10am two JFTs buzzing fast on Karachi's sky......khairyat hey?

Na won’t tell maybe after some years I just wanted to convey some msg :D

We never wanted to escalate things but still we conveyed our msg

Sheikh rasheed was sent to iran to not just inaugurate local railway route of iran hahahahaha

I know this story too.....rather it was a surprise

Isn’t the result of the response we gave them leading to the same which was expected with the first option ?

I mean a war ?

india used the wording "preemptive strikes" against terrorists threats ..... Please try understanding the gravity of that. If that night Pakistan had responded it would have lead to a complete failure /disaster for Pakistan, an inexperienced government looking to secure finances would have crumbled, Pakistan would be facing international backlash and would be going through a political turmoil with frustrated citizens. Our closest allies would have left us alone in that mess. The world would have assumed that Pakistan tried protecting terrorists. No one next morning would have bothered looking at where the indian bombs fell and whether they did any damage or not .... indian media would have made it known "We did preemptive strikes on terrorists and Pakistan tried defending them". The rest we all know what would have unfolded for us.

However, what happened was ALLAH's blessing and aid ...... DG ISPR before the indian media could start its victory campaign, announced it himself that Pakistan airspace was violated and bombs were dropped in random places. Now try what impact this all carried ... Pakistanis may have been feeling frustrated and defeated, but world came to know that india did an act of aggression, this gave some breathing space to newly formed government and grab the opportunity, IK's international standing came in handy, and world slowly accepted that Pakistan reserves the right to respond and retaliate ......... we got an excuse .... and we were able to prove that there were no terrorists and indians lied ...... we managed to isolate india and keep it allies away from supporting it further .... the key is you build a narrative before you go drop bombs near military installations of another country ........ in absence of a war.

If you have missed reading key indians here ..... their narrative was "We have this justification of going after terrorists in your territory ........ what is yours to attack ours?" .... I am grateful to AL MIGHTY it happened in the best possible way for Pakistan and world accepted our narrative. Kashmir got highlighted again as a flashpoint, modi feels frustrated unable to teach Pakistan a lesson for his election campaign, Bippin is missing with his threats of teaching Pakistan a lesson. Russians, Chinese are confident that they have a reliable partner. Minions in neighborhood who before washing their rears in the morning ... would start blaming Pakistan .... have gone into hiding. We may not see those repeated celebrations of 1971 for sometime.

We had a cricketing event during all this conflict, final held in Pakistan .... And Mahtir Mohammad and jets of our friends are here for March 23rd. If this isn't enough for Pakistanis to be content with .... then they really need to seek forgiveness from ALL MIGHTY.

Pakistan Zindabad aur Hamary dost Paindabad .... LONG LIVE PAKISTAN and OUR FRIENDS.

Indian public wins via trade.

The sooner the Indian public realize the game being played, the better for them. This election will define how aware the public is of their own interest.

Do I know you? :undecided:

I hope you have been well. May ALLAH be with you.

Mohtaram the real enemy is in their society ..... If you are still wondering who has called to ban international cricketers from IPL who are also part of PSL ....

G its indian public.

But this time the reaction from the public was so furioius and angry---that the Paf was forced to do something---.

The pakistani public literally m-f'd the Paf and ispr after the first night---.

How incompetent the Pak military was---how un-prepared pak military was---they had to wake up their prime minister at 3 am---.

Sir g. ALLAH da wasta nay thora jiya hath hola rakho ..... please at least appreciate that they (Pakistan) had knowledge of whereabouts of the highest possible target. I don't know if that counts as preparedness or not.

Last edited:
Hi,

this is war---. Real truth will come out years later---.

So---for now we will cherish our 'claimed' victory---.

All I'm saying is, if JF-17's scored a kill or kills then the nation needs to be told in clear terms. Keep it mum if other platforms were used but if JF-17's scored the kills then it is our right to know, JF-17 is our pride and it needs to be polished with the truth if it has trophies. Mig-21 Bison is a decent kill but nothing to be too proud of; however, if an MKI was downed by a Thunder using Chinese missiles then the entire world beware and we need to drum it all up with proof.

Imagine the wonders if would do to our egos, to the sale plans of Thunders and to the morale of the entire force (ours and theirs). The silence in this case is CRIMINAL, in my opinion.

Let's analyze what other evidence is there in public domain:

1) There is evidence of at least another jet going down: Multiple Locals(you can find videos on youtube) told/were talking about 3 parachutes (so that mean 3 pilots). So at least another fighter went down(it could be from either side).

2) IAF official stance is that Abhinandan shot F-16 with a R-73(WVR Missile) before he got shot down.

3) PAF recently released pictures of all 4 missiles(2xR73 + 2xR77) carried by Mig-21. 2 from right wing are more or less undamaged, while 2 from left wing have fire damage but seekers are intact. From images of wreckage we know left wing had more fire damage. The seekers from left wing can also be seen in images of wreckage. Plus we have already seen pictures of Mig-21 External Fuel Tank. So this accounts for all the hard points. So if Abhinandan did not fire any missiles India's claim falls flat.

So based on above we can conclude: Second jet was IAF.

Not really, Indian media could have messed up the details just as easily as ours does. Is it not possible that a PAF Jet was downed by some other IAF Jet/Asset or even a blue on blue by one of our own? At the same time it is also possible that an MKI was shot down but because of the silence of ISPR and PAF, there are only conspiracy theories and what not, especially because of the mess ISPR made with regards to the number of pilots captured or at large.

Not really, Indian media could have messed up the details just as easily as ours does. Is it not possible that a PAF Jet was downed by some other IAF Jet/Asset or even a blue on blue by one of our own? At the same time it is also possible that an MKI was shot down but because of the silence of ISPR and PAF, there are only conspiracy theories and what not, especially because of the mess ISPR made with regards to the number of pilots captured or at large.
I don't think its a mess at all. They probably did it on purpose to keep the indians on the edge and guessing.

interesting... what do you make of the evidence that all of the BVR and WVR seekers on Abhinandan's plane are intact and can be seen in pictures below:

Is the source the same one which has been found posting doctored photographs/videos quite often? Or is the source the same which claimed Pakistani troops were not involved in Kargil for 10 years?

The Indian story that Abhinandan shot down an F-16 has no merit after this.

Did I say he bagged it? Perhaps a re-look at my post to understand what is being conveyed? F-16 is down. YOU take a call as to who is to get the credit/blame. I shall come back to this statement of mine when things become clearer, months, years down the line :) I have the patience.

I, of course, find the Social Media play out interesting to watch.

if you are sure about three parachutes seen then you must be sensible enough to admit that it must be a twin seater indian jet as JFTs are single seater.

I see. Another keyboard warrior to humor! :woot:

Er, JF-17B? You mean to say, two pilots sit on each other's lap?:rofl:

Allow me to quote:

Last week, the dual-seat variant of the JF-17 – i.e. the JF-17B – conducted a successful maiden flight at Chengdu Aerospace Corporation’s (CAC) testing facility. CAC began manufacturing the JF-17B prototype last year in April; of the three prototypes planned, two will join the Pakistan Air Force (PAF).

source: https://quwa.org/2017/04/30/jf-17b-foundation-jf-17-block-iii/

I believe the author is a member here!

Poster litman has answered your BS in his post earlier. Shooting down of F16 which you and Indian media is boosting on the basis of Engine casting of Mig 21 had been exposed by an innocent looking expert on Indian channel. Probably nobody briefed him on the plan.

I have already analysed the events in response to maverick post above, from the information released by the Indian media etc. You cannot claim of potential bias from Pakistani sources.
A lot more serious answers have to be provided by the Indians to their own public. Hiding behind rhetoric and lies is not going to work my friend.

You mean the first statement which is based on inaccuracies?

I am not interested in Indian media. :)

Please don't waste my time with your amateur replies. What you are commenting on - been there done that. So, don't feel bad if I don't respond next time to your 'BS' post.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom