What's new

The Un-Intended Eye Opener Of 27th Feb:---

Is the source the same one which has been found posting doctored photographs/videos quite often? Or is the source the same which claimed Pakistani troops were not involved in Kargil for 10 years?

Did I say he bagged it? Perhaps a re-look at my post to understand what is being conveyed? F-16 is down. YOU take a call as to who is to get the credit/blame. I shall come back to this statement of mine when things become clearer, months, years down the line :) I have the patience.

I, of course, find the Social Media play out interesting to watch.

I see. Another keyboard warrior to humor! :woot:

Er, JF-17B? You mean to say, two pilots sit on each other's lap?:rofl:

Allow me to quote:

Last week, the dual-seat variant of the JF-17 – i.e. the JF-17B – conducted a successful maiden flight at Chengdu Aerospace Corporation’s (CAC) testing facility. CAC began manufacturing the JF-17B prototype last year in April; of the three prototypes planned, two will join the Pakistan Air Force (PAF).

source: https://quwa.org/2017/04/30/jf-17b-foundation-jf-17-block-iii/

I believe the author is a member here!

You mean the first statement which is based on inaccuracies?

I am not interested in Indian media. :)

Please don't waste my time with your amateur replies. What you are commenting on - been there done that. So, don't feel bad if I don't respond next time to your 'BS' post.

Cheers.
No one sends test aircraft to the front line.

Our assets will be available for inspection once this drama dies down - serial numbers and all. Is your side prepared to do the same?

very subtle way of avoiding the actual question
are your sources same which killed shazaz udddin?
Is the source the same one which has been found posting doctored photographs/videos quite often? Or is the source the same which claimed Pakistani troops were not involved in Kargil for 10 years?

That being said; we should not celebrate prematurely as this likely was not IAF’s A-game.

We reduced their SA and their systems did not perform as advertised. However, they have their suppliers out ther performing improvements and advise at maddening pace as we type.

Hopefully our side is taking this into account and not laxing in a sense of complacency.

One thing that has to be kept in mind.
These “limited wars” are actually in our favor since it gives us the ability to put equal numbers and assets into the area.

In an all out conflict we may have different issues.
I cant recall but somewhere you mentioned about potential use of brahmos from IAF. Do the new SAMs like fm90 and ly80 have the capability to counter them?

Not really, Indian media could have messed up the details just as easily as ours does. Is it not possible that a PAF Jet was downed by some other IAF Jet/Asset or even a blue on blue by one of our own? At the same time it is also possible that an MKI was shot down but because of the silence of ISPR and PAF, there are only conspiracy theories and what not, especially because of the mess ISPR made with regards to the number of pilots captured or at large.

1) Watch from 3:00 onwards. Their MEA officially claim that Abhinandan shot down the F-16 as part of a prepared statement.

So your contention that some other IAF fighter could have shot down F-16 is not in line with what Indians are claiming. Also this press briefing was on March 9th. Full 10 days after the incident and after the ejected pilot was returned. So anything they claim on March 9th in a prepared statement has to considered their official final position.

1a) So Point # 1 and 2 of my analysis are established facts.
1b) You can argue about conclusions drawn in Point # 3; but they are also based on strong circumstantial evidence.
1c) Only thing more concrete would be for PAF to showcase all of its F-16s or at least the dual seat ones. But this can only happen after de-escalation.

2) Also we keep forgetting that the DG ISPR's comment about non-usage of F-16 came as part of an answer to a journalist's question. So it was not part of prepared statement. Indian MEA did not even take questions on Feb 26 & 27. You can carefully draft statements that are read out. But questions have to be answered extemporary. So its entirely possible that DG ISPR was pointing to fact that no F-16 was used as part of strike package, so none was close to LOC where Indian claims to have shot it down.

The weird logic that im peddling, which is beyond your comprehension......is the one being "peddled" by Pakistan Armed Forces currently, so don't get worried about me, i am fully aligned with Pakistan Armed Forces.
What you don't understand is that the enemy is looking for an excuse, a reason to somehow damage Pakistan and make a big deal about it, with or without an attack or a full scale war. This makes matter complex. The opportunities you think were presented before us, couldnot have been opportunities which would have brought favorable results to Pakistan. You can look at one side of the picture, the people responsible are looking at all sides of the picture. You may get news from media, hear from word of mouth, learn through discussions...but you were not there when all it happened where as trained military personnel who had their orders from their commanders were present there and did their job. You are blatantly accusing PAF of not carrying out its responsibilities the way you wanted it to carry out. Firstly, you were not in the command seat, a very experienced officer was in there who was giving orders, secondly, you were not in the aircraft's cockpit, a very well trained pilot was manning that aircraft. Now you can go on pointing at PAF's capabilities based on news you hear from left or right, but you only look confused like that. There are people everywhere, like yourself, self proclaimed analysts, who will get a bit of information from here, some from there, trying to make sense out of it and present to the public, possibly with a verdict. You can analyse all you want, its your free will, but unless you have trust in the capabilities and decision making powers of the Armed Forces, the mechanisms which they follow in making a decision and know about hierarchy through which that decision goes through, the capacity and powers in which the concerned officials work and analyse the situation to make an informed decision, the amount of given resources available present at that very moment and the build up of political atmosphere at that time; you are bound to make a mistake in comprehending a simple situation even and make a red out of blue ! This is what's happening over here, tit-bits of information and analyzing situation based on whats available and blaming the Armed Forces for their negligence; a so called negligence which could in reality have been something very opposite but of course as it traveled to you from mouth to mouth and media, a quick step of deterrence transformed into negligence. The first night transformed into next day of onslaught and capturing of an IAF pilot. Instead of starting an all out open war by shooting down enemy aircrafts over enemy territory on 26th feb, the next day PAF secured kills and caught a pilot. You might want to believe that PAF wasn't prepared or a decision wasn't made on 26th Feb so IAF arrived and no kills were made, but both are wrong assumptions. A bluff is a bluff, an instigation is an instigation. IAF wanted PAF to respond and engage IAF aircrafts by firing AAM's to show the world that Pakistan is an aggressor when IAF planes would fall inside IOK. That would have started a full fledged war with sympathies towards India from the rest of the world, who were already standing behind India after Pulwama attack. You are a self-called analyst, i should not be explaining such simple matters to you, but it has come down to this now. IAF instigated and PAF responded. IN tried the same in international waters through its sub, and PN responded with a lock and ready to fire weapon. At the end of the day, how many PAF planes have been shot down, how many pilots have been captured ? None. On 26th Feb, the picture was quite different, but PAF changed the whole scene with favorable results. Who won at the end of the day ? PAF.

Please be reasonable, how can you except a successfully carried out operation the next day from an inept or indecisive force, which according to you could not do anything in "self defense". No one was sacked, no transfers took place in PAF. It was the same command and control which planned, organised and implemented an Air attack operation the next day with awesome results.

I trust the Armed Forces of Pakistan, that they will keep me and other Pakistanis safe. I trust the Armed Forces of Pakistan, that nothing will happen to Pakistan since they are alert, alive and defending Pakistan.

Brother, I think you are not understanding my comments. I already said that I don't have any inside knowledge or links like many here claim. I am only analysing from the information in public domain. I love Pakistan and would do anything possible for my mother land.

You have actually confirmed what I had been saying all along. Decisions are made based on political grounds rather than on military grounds by Pakistani Army.
You confirmed things which I knew had definitely happened because it was obvious to anyone with little sense.

1- When Indian jets intruded Pakistan on 26th Feb, PAF didn't get the clearance to attack the intruders and shot them down.

The fact of the matter is that they attacked a site in KPK, that is inside the established Pakistani borders. At the time Pakistani Army or the Government didn't know the extent of full casualties. This had been accepted by no less than PM Imran Khan himself that PA wanted to establish first if there are any casualties in Indian attack before planning the measure of their attack.

Two things are established firmly from this stance.
A- India or any other country can enter Pakistani airspace, do whatever damage they want to do, PA or Pakistani political leaders, first want to know what damage is caused before ordering the response. Tell me which country in the world work on this principle!!
B- It is a fact that Indians dropped 4 huge bombs on Pakistani soil. It is fortunate they missed their targets. What if they have hit the targets!! Hundreds of people dead but PAF pilots were still hamstrung by their leadership to show restrain to intruders!!! Is this the military strategy!!! Remember, what I have written above, the PA was not in a position to assess the damage at the time, it is accepted by PM.

Lets go back in time. Time of OBL attack. At the time I heard with my own ears, one very very strange comment from the Air Chief Marshal, Chief of PAF. When asked why PAF didn't act against the helicopters intruded in Pakistani airspace!! He answered, there were massive pile up of American fighter jets in Afghani airspace, if we have taken any action against the helicopters than the Americans would have attacked us.

Here is the problem. You have already set the precedence that we are open to intrusions if you have a force behind it. We will bend over backward and let you do it. Don't tell me this is not cowardice!!!

2- The capacity of Sikorsky Black Hawks helicopters
We all know that one Black Hawk was destroyed while landing. Please tell us how the Seals of the crashed helicopter boarded the one remaining Black Hawk with the dead body of OBL!!!

You really want me to trust!!! I leave it to that even though I have far more knowledge about what had happened.

3- India immediately after OBL raid had been demanding that it should also be allowed to carry out airstrikes inside Pakistan on the name of "Terrorists hideout" whenever it wishes, without any hindrance.

4- What you have done in your post is to confirm that India as a matter of fact now has that privilege. They can attack us without we stopping the intruders at the time in fear that the conflict may turn in to a full scale war.

5- We will first assess the damage before responding. So we can respond in calculative and proportionate manner.

6- This means that Pakistani population is at the mercy of other countries, they can attack us whenever they want. That's what India wants, isn't!! To turn us in to a larger Palestine and attack us like Israel attacks Palestinians!!

Don't tell me it is not cowardice. It is my friend and it has brought us humiliation all around the world in OBL saga, when the reality was completely different. Let me just say, I hate "General Kiyani", he is a traitor and should have been tried for treason. But when we have sane people like you to give me the lessons in "trust" we will continued to be humiliated all around the world.

Don't worry next episode is not far away, Indians would strike back with massive force and on different fronts.
Surgical Strike 1 was a pure drama, but Surgical Strike 2 wasn't a drama. Pakistan has given them excuse now that they can strike us, we would not even intercept and down their jets, we will wait if they have caused any damage and loss of lives before responding.

I also want to trust PA, I do to some extent but I have massive problems about their approach and policies.

Their strategies had been so bad that it has brought us to the point where Pakistan is at the moment. We are running out of friends. If full scale war breaks now, we probably wouldn't get the support from countries like Iran, UAE and SA, which we used to get in different forms before.

Sorry, I will not write further on this topic. But trust you me, I am very realistic person. I analyse things deeply. I am not someone who speaks or write without understanding first. I know what you have tried to say in your above post. But these policies are based on cowardice, they have not succeeded in the past, they wouldn't succeed in the future.

I don't blame PA alone, Pakistani politicians, Pakistani journalists are equally to blame.
We let India do what they want, without any response. Without even raising it in the world forums.
The latest verdict of Indian court on Samjhota express is a case in point, what Pakistan has done politically or literally in this regard!!! Jack Shit. I rest my case.

Last edited:
Has India invaded Pakistan after being bombed on 27th feb ?
They dont know about the concept of "Armed Attack" and principle of self defence in Int. law. It dictates that the response against the aggression should be immediate and proportionate, leaving no choice of means and no moment of deliberation.

Last edited:
Qaum pata nahe kaya kahaniyaen suna rahe hai.

Mirages - ground attack. Look at @Oscar posts, he is correct abt the Rose upgrade.
FC1 or F16 - none crossed LoC. F16 were present at higher altitudes & were carrying uncle sams 'amraams'.
FC1 marked all hits.
Heli was unfortunate, came under 'friendly fire' by their own forces. They are themselves to blame.
Thank you madam ………….

Hi,

Pakistani kids shock me---. India declared war on pakistan---and these pakistani boys are crying----no it is LOC infraction---.

That is why I have stated so many time---an LOC infraction by a sortie of fighter aircraft---after declaring hostile action at will and at a time of their chosing is a declaration of war---.

This " infraction " in kashmir was a part of the thrid strike force that tried to ingress---.

A total number of 40 plus aircraft were used by the enemy in the 3 locations---.

That was an all out war---. That is what pak military should have proclaimed after downing half of them---" we thought it was the starting of a war "---.
محترم جنگ کی خواہش نہ کرو ۔ آپ کی جارحانہ سوچ آپکی ذہنیت کی عکاسی کرتی ہے۔کہ آپ کتنے پانی میں ہیں۔ دو ملک ایٹمی ہتھیاروں کے ساتھ جنگ میں نہی جا سکتے ۔ اور جب جائیں گے تو ایک نامعلوم غم سینے میں لئے ہر بچ جانے والا لئے پھرے گا۔ہر کام کے لئے ایک موافق وقت ہوتا ہے اور وقت ابھی جنگ کا نہی ہے۔ ابھی وقت اپنے آپ کو مضبوط کرنے کا ہے ہر لحاظ سے۔ ہمارا ایک دشمن نہی جس کو ختم کرنا ہے ایک اور بھی ہے جس کے لئے تیاری کرنی ہے۔ ملک کو مضبوط کرنے میں کردار ادا کریں۔

Meri Jaan, don't be confused and worried.

F-16's were on defensive patrol, DG ISPR made a press briefing of PAF strike inside India, not about PAF CAP's or defense. Why should he mention defensive assets and their locations? Thats something you don't tell right?

Chinese tech is good, otherwise JF-17's wouldnt have been sent across LOC.

F-16's were blocked already in past years when PAF wanted more RJAF second hand F-16's.
Acha bhai jaysay ap kaho……. wasya I got my answer

@Tps43 , lol you even mentioned sheikh Rasheed's visit to Iran ….. but people still asking..

I see. Another keyboard warrior to humor! :woot:

Er, JF-17B? You mean to say, two pilots sit on each other's lap?:rofl:

Allow me to quote:

Last week, the dual-seat variant of the JF-17 – i.e. the JF-17B – conducted a successful maiden flight at Chengdu Aerospace Corporation’s (CAC) testing facility. CAC began manufacturing the JF-17B prototype last year in April; of the three prototypes planned, two will join the Pakistan Air Force (PAF).

source: https://quwa.org/2017/04/30/jf-17b-foundation-jf-17-block-iii/

Cheers.
there are no JF 17 B operational in PAF. they are in testing phase and if you think that PAF sent non operational jet into combat its your choice.

I am not interested in Indian media. :)

Please don't waste my time with your amateur replies. What you are commenting on - been there done that. So, don't feel bad if I don't respond next time to your 'BS' post.

Cheers.

Yes off course you are not interested in Indian media. Similarly we are not interested in your lies and fake claims by #fakeindia.
BS!! Yea right, you can say it again, you Indians are past and present masters of it.

there are no JF 17 B operational in PAF. they are in testing phase and if you think that PAF sent non operational jet into combat its your choice.

Let me put up my reply, for you my dear sir.

if you are sure about three parachutes seen then you must be sensible enough to admit that it must be a twin seater indian jet as JFTs are single seater. F-16 Bs are twin seater

An emphatic 'single seater' was rebutted. Nothing more, nothing less.

No one sends test aircraft to the front line.

Our assets will be available for inspection once this drama dies down - serial numbers and all. Is your side prepared to do the same?

Who said it was sent? Did I?

The member was emphatic that JFT is single seater, I merely increased his knowledge by telling him that the trainer versions also exist!

Nothing more. Please do read my statement very carefully, concerning JF-17B. Let me know where has it been difficult for the members to understand what was said in the post specific to JF-17B

And yes, ATAGS (test 155/52 mm cal artillery gun) is not at all at LC. Just saying ......

relax i know it is useless for me to waste time with a person who has vibrio cholera infection and has lost his senses while defecation in a field. so i admit it was pakistani F-16 "three seater" which abhinandan shot down so all three parachutes were of paksitani pilots. :lol:

Last edited:

Who said it was sent? Did I?

The member was emphatic that JFT is single seater, I merely increased his knowledge by telling him that the trainer versions also exist!

Nothing more. Please do read my statement very carefully, concerning JF-17B. Let me know where has it been difficult for the members to understand what was said in the post specific to JF-17B

And yes, ATAGS (test 155/52 mm cal artillery gun) is not at all at LC. Just saying ......
technically he is right no JFT-B version is currently operational in PAF fighter Sqds

Back
Top Bottom