What's new

The Un-Intended Eye Opener Of 27th Feb:---

relax i know it is useless to waste time with an indian. so i admit it was pakistani F-16 "three seater" which abhinandan shot down so all three parachutes were of paksitani pilots. :lol:

I understand that your concept of airforce will probably have that version of F-16.

Cheers and out.

@Oscar

I am pretty much clued up now as to what has transpired. Had to deflated few puffed up members of my side ... so popped in to deflate a few here.

Only thing - for what happened on 27 Feb 2019 - I think both PAF and IAF need a serious introspection, the former a slightly more (by hundredths of a percentage point) in terms of magnitude, as something has happened that has put it between a rock and a hard place. Same for IAF.

Meanwhile, enjoy the show of the fanboys :D

Last edited:
I understand that your concept of airforce will probably have that version of F-16.

Cheers and out.

@Oscar

I am pretty much clued up now as to what has transpired. Had to deflated few puffed up members of my side ... so popped in to deflate a few here.

Only thing - for what happened on 27 Feb 2019 - I think both PAF and IAF need a serious introspection, the former a slightly more (by hundredths of a percentage point) in terms of magnitude, as something has happened that has put it between a rock and a hard place. Same for IAF.

What do you think has happened?

In 2 lines.

What do you think has happened?

In 2 lines.

Never do anything that will kill the chest thumping of both sides ........ nobody likes it ;)

Again - a repeat. Both the air forces need to sit down and introspect. Stupidities were undertaken .. and this was not even a war.

Ciao

relax i know it is useless for me to waste time with a person who has vibrio cholera infection and has lost his senses while defecation in a field. so i admit it was pakistani F-16 "three seater" which abhinandan shot down so all three parachutes were of paksitani pilots. :lol:

Was Abhi None Done on the third seat of F16!! No wonder he was thinking of "Pakistan Zindabad" shouting mob too be the Indians.

Let me put up my reply, for you my dear sir.

An emphatic 'single seater' was rebutted. Nothing more, nothing less.

Are you playing some mental gymnastics? Your 'rebuttal' appears irrelevant in the context of discussion since JF-17B is not inducted yet. You didn't even answer the point you are quoting with respect to the three parachutes, and instead misdirected to an irrelevant meaningless rebuttal.

Cheers and out.

@Oscar

I think most of us here are bursting with laughter. First the Indian claim was shooting down an F16, which still officially is the claim. But you somehow after realising there is no proof of it, like a good Indian have change face, or move the goal post. Now you are arguing about two seater JF17.
You introduce a new Indian claim of JF17 downed by IAF!!!

Hi

The Paf blundered the first night for not being ready to entrap the enemy aircraft ---that showed---either there was no planning ahead of time even though the enemy had already announced its intentions---Paf was scared to take on the enemy---Paf just plain and simple failed to understand the level of the threat---.

The day 2 was more of a show and pomp calculated strike---.

The night combat would have been the real show and tell of the Paf---.

I am just letting you children have some moments to enjoy---but tactically---the Paf failed the first night---.

The Paf were thinking to play the same drama of 2008 of popping up of picture of an indian aircraft lock to the media---.

But this time the reaction from the public was so furioius and angry---that the Paf was forced to do something---.

The pakistani public literally m-f'd the Paf and ispr after the first night---.

How incompetent the Pak military was---how un-prepared pak military was---they had to wake up their prime minister at 3 am---.

That showed a total lack of leadership---a total lack of understanding the enemy threat---a total lack of comprehending what the enemy was saying---.

So---just cherish these few moments of joy and your rhetoric---.

If tactically PAF had failed that night then IAF would have hit something.
And if there was total lack of leadership and WILL then PAF would not have responded very next day in broad daylight.

Hosakta hai maslehat isi main ho ke na bataya jaey.. lekin aap kabhi ghalat nahi hosaktay

aap kaandhay pe bayth kar kaan na chabayen.. agar maslihat emaan ka hissa ban chuki hai to uska alal ailaan karden

aap kaandhay pe bayth kar kaan na chabayen.. agar maslihat emaan ka hissa ban chuki hai to uska alal ailaan karden
Maslehat ka tou nahi pata lekin hikmat zaroor iman ka hissa hai

Lekin aap ghalat nahi hosaktay kabhi bhi.. poori qayadat ghalat hosakti hai aap nahi hosaktay... Afsos hamara itna zabardast superhuman Germany export hogaya

Maslehat ka tou nahi pata lekin hikmat zaroor iman ka hissa hai

Lekin aap ghalat nahi hosaktay kabhi bhi.. poori qayadat ghalat hosakti hai aap nahi hosaktay... Afsos hamara itna zabardast superhuman Germany export hogaya

meri butt parasti karne se apko kuch nahi milega.

Back
Top Bottom