What's new

The UAE is the first partner and customer of the fifth generation Checkmate aircraft

Are you concerned or wishing that US shouldn't allow?
I know who the US is and I know who we are...do u know who you are? And which side you bat for ?
I meant the one in bold on a lighter note. And have washed dishes in a restaurant.

Yes him, and countless other professionals who worked and served UAE Air Force. The professionals involved have a better overview.
OK good..
We all have done jobs like that and those jobs make us humble and develop our character.

Have a nice day 😊

I know who the US is and I know who we are...do u know who you are? And which side you bat for ?

You may be the only one who knows US most but where have i disputed?

Every one knows about them selves, don't you?

Is it some sort of match you are playing... have i choosen wrong side?

Now are you going to explain your source of intelligence on, why US shouldn't allow UAE to participate in this program? or it was simply a wishful thinking of a batter of opposing side?

Last edited:
That was about nato data not caasta

CAATSA applies to everyone. Indonesia was banned from procuring SU-35 & the UAE entire weapon stock are sourced primarily from US & Euro.

There's literally no point for the UAE to buy from the russian unless they want to needlessly complicate their logistic, risk the ire of the US & buying from a country known for their shitty aftersales.
lol UAE cannt take own decisions without their master USA approvals.

the UAE is not some african country the US can push around.

Yes they have access to expensive training and expensive toys and train with the west....

Does that make them any good? Remains to be seen.

The UAE is not called "Little Sparta" for nothing. I would argue their armed forces are comparable to Israel in the region or even better.

Little Sparta’s Big Ambitions: The Emirati Military Comes of Age (thestrategybridge.org)

Last edited:
CAATSA applies to everyone. Indonesia was banned from procuring SU-35 & the UAE entire weapon stock are sourced primarily from US & Euro.

There's literally no point for the UAE to buy from the russian unless they want to needlessly complicate their logistic, risk the ire of the US & buying from a country known for their shitty aftersales.

Indonesia still can buy Russian military equipment, particularly the supporting equipment. I would say big tickets like frigate and fighter should be avoided

Indonesian made missile boat using new Russian cannon

1627252069926.png

the UAE is not some african country the US can push around.

Tools US can use to manipulate foreign states is US visa and aid.
In case of UAE i see opposite, it's US who need contracts and visa of UAE, and they would like ot see it flowing for long time to come, but theirs's no restrictions on wishful thinking, but it must be clarified and than left.

You may be the only one who knows US most but where have i disputed?

Every one knows about them selves, don't you?

Is it some sort of match you are playing... have i choosen wrong side?

Now are you going to explain your source of intelligence on, why US shouldn't allow UAE to participate in this program? or it was simply a wishful thinking of a batter of opposing side?
You love arguing don't you. I have read your posts and always trying to turn and twist and trying to be smart. If you don't understand why US controls nations through weapons and doesn't allow them freedom to manufacture or even buy weapons then you are at a level where my talking to you is a waste of time. Have a nice day

Interesting piece of news. The Russian Federation is making in-roads in the Middle East, and to have one of the richest countries in the region, as a launch customer, is even of greater benefit to Russian Aviation Industry. The Su-75 looks to be a promising fighter-jet program and I wish the Russians success and glory in their new endeavor.

Interesting piece of news. The Russian Federation is making in-roads in the Middle East, and to have one of the richest countries in the region, as a launch customer, is even of greater benefit to Russian Aviation Industry. The Su-75 looks to be a promising fighter-jet program and I wish the Russians success and glory in their new endeavor.
They tried hard with the Su-37 in the past at least with regards to the UAE. Based on the flying standards implemented by the West and Pakistanis, Russian fighter jets at the time did not come into their ideal plans for being implemented as part of their operational requirements.

Let's see what the current project will yield.

Indonesia still can buy Russian military equipment, particularly the supporting equipment. I would say big tickets like frigate and fighter should be avoided

Indonesian made missile boat using new Russian cannon

View attachment 765190
On a relevant thread, can you tell us more about this cannon and missile boat?

On a relevant thread, can you tell us more about this cannon and missile boat?

About missile boat, we have 40 meter (KCR 40) and 60 meter (KCR 60). The 40 meter boat is produced by several private shipyard while KCR 60 is only produced by state owned shipyard PT PAL.

Back
Top Bottom