What's new

The Top 5 Navies of the Indo-Pacific

@BDforever my point is that it isnt only about the skills of the unit anymore, not about their small arms or their level of training. Even the best unit will be crushed if they get confronted with a large number of regulars or even airstrikes/armored units. All commandos are nothing else than light infantry. They wont stand a chance against heavier units.
Its more about how and when and where you insert them into their mission. Just look at the OBL raid. The Seals would have had no chance to get into Abbotabad without their surveillance, transport equipment and other logistical stuff (stealth choppers etc). If they had been detected they would have had no chance against a huge number of PA regulars.

bro i know and agree, i am just talking man to man fighting skill, if you bring other stuff like heavy armored vehicles then it is different story.

Last edited by a moderator:
bro, you did not get me, i am talking about face to face encountering each other.
SWADS at a time para troop, para comando and naval comando :)
and for you kind info our force also have access in satellites. but not sure how ..

eeeehehehehhe :D :D
go and study SWADS :D i studied MARCOS before claiming ... i studied weapons , watch videos on every single weapon .. eheheh :D

^^ok but since MArcos are modelled after the Seals they can also operate from the sea, land and air.

Concerning face to face: If you put them in an isolated place with just small arms... its hard to say who wins since both are very well trained soldiers ad much depends on the skill of the commander,... etc and often simply luck
. For us fanboys its clear though: Our won country always wins ;)

^^ok but since MArcos are modelled after the Seals they can also operate from the sea, land and air.

Concerning face to face: If you put them in an isolated place with just small arms... its hard to say who wins since both are very well trained soldiers ad much depends on the skill of the commander,... etc and often simply luck
. For us fanboys its clear though: Our won country always wins ;)

:enjoy: :enjoy:

1. Yes, for the next decade she will be the INS Chakra serving our needs and preparing Indian crews for nuclear subs.

2. INS Vikramaditya is undergoing trials again and has completed most of them. The Kolkata class destroyer is undergoing trials as well as the Kamorta class stealth corvette and other ships.
The latest batch of Mig 29Ks in already on its way to India and Boeing is testing the first 3 P8Is without a problem.

if you like will,lets look at china.
2 052c
4(10) 052D
6 054A
40 056
?054B
?055
2(3)CV
J-15

if you like will,lets look at china.
2 052c
4(10) 052D
6 054A
40 056
?054B
?055
2(3)CV
J-15

Yes thx for sharing. I know that China has an excellent production rate. I never contradicted to that dude.

Damn few! I think we're bored in asia. Let's talk about the most powerful navies of madetterian :D

Bangladesh also slowly growing...
1. we modified 2nd generation type 69 tank to 3rd generation type 69 mk2G tank by ourselves. turkey and bangladesh going to start joint project to produce 4th generation tank.
2. we are going to introduce our first light attack+ training aircraft by 2021.
3. By 2020 we will be able to build our own frigate.

@Nepture, in your singnature, are you expressing your horrible experience in that island ? :D

PLAN destroyers, frigates and other vessels, the Chinese are indeed damn fast at building them.

i agree, we ordered 2 LPC (M) last year , suppose to come 2014, they have arrived 1 year earlier :P

@BDforever :rofl: hahaha! Yes. But I wasn't the lucky guy. I was the one who busted'em. There're thousands of crazy things that I did except for the one you mentioned. Anyway I think that's what made us a powerful navy. Modern ships with freaking crazy warmaniacs !!! :devil:

bro what are those things ? :undecided:

i can only understand J-15 fighter plane :D

052C destroyer
Type 052C destroyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

052D destroyer
Type 052D destroyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
29_120904105126_2.jpg

054A frigate
Type 054A frigate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

056 corvette
Type 056 corvette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
056-3.jpg

054B updated from 054A frigate

055 is a big destroyer Displacement:12,000 tons

CV one like this ,CV17
eca86b6d2bc611cb75423f.jpg

And this claim is based on which fact???
Utter BS, inform yourself before posting your troll posts.

Watch this video to see the technology and training our sailors and officers receive. BTW it does not include some new inductions like the nuclear powered INS Chakra.

Furthermore this year will see the induction of the Kokata class stealth destroyer, the INS Vikramaditya, stealth corvettes, new fighter aircrafts, P8Is etc....

We watch Indian armed forces and politics carefully. We know a lot about IN. Officers from BN are sent on courses regularly to India also, and we get reports from them. Similarly we watch IN officers training with us here in BD or elsewhere. So you can be sure about what I am talking of. IN officer corps is really third grade or inter class. Boys with technical background do not want to serve in Indian military.

We watch Indian armed forces and politics carefully. We know a lot about IN. Officers from BN are sent on courses regularly to India also, and we get reports from them. Similarly we watch IN officers training with us here in BD or elsewhere. So you can be sure about what I am talking of. IN officer corps is really third grade or inter class. Boys with technical background do not want to serve in Indian military.

You still havent got any source or a claim.....
watch the video....

look at past IN ops... and u will find plenty of examples of our "poor leadership skills"
Look at our current and future fleet and you can see the technical inferiority of our navy.....

Back
Top Bottom