What's new

The Taliban "mullah" government is much more competent than Pakistan's government. How?

I will be glad to revisit this five years later. If they, miraculously, are not still the worst nation for Afghan people, I will agree with you, retrospectively.
We should judge by the growth rates, not base statistics. It's unfair since Afghanistan has literally exited from decades of war, the starting points are different.

Growth rate, effective policies and productive development projects indicate competency.

I'm not exactly fond of them but those of them that are smart, are quite intelligent.
And those intelligent one's are there women, Not joking, seriously very intelligent women, even white ladies haven't amazed me with their intellectual skills like that one afghan did.
There men are dumb as ****

And those intelligent one's are there women, Not joking, seriously very intelligent women, even white ladies haven't amazed me with their intellectual skills like that one afghan did.
I have also witnessed this, Iranian women and Afghan women are quite intelligent

I agree with this part bro, but look at the things I've linked. This is a comparison between IEA and Pakistan national government.

Even if that's their goal, they seem quite competent in enacting it. They have initiated many development projects and anti-narcotic programmes also.

They are leagues ahead of our government and much more dedicated.
We have an educated mafia they have an uneducated mafia uses absolute power to control the masses .... lolll....The good thing about the Taliban is justice never delays ....lolll

We have an educated mafia they have an uneducated mafia uses absolute power to control the masses .... lolll....The good thing about the Taliban is justice never delays ....lolll
No we don't.

We have a corrupt selfish mafia that doesn't care about the country. At least theirs actually care about their country.

You are doing that typical Pakistani thing where you see something good but you nitpick some bad things to mock them... And inflate your own capabilities that are in fact much much worse.

It is better to accept reality rather than this delusion

I have also witnessed this, Iranian women and Afghan women are quite intelligent
Iranian women are narcissists and have no grace whatsoever, on the other hand afghan women have an unusual attractiveness, are open minded, more approachable, and are very helpful, though for a pakistani, initially they will come cold but u will get an apology and if u are lucky they will take u out for a dinner.
Iranians really turn me off, they are like indians always bragging.

Iranian women are narcissists and have no grace whatsoever, on the other hand afghan women have an unusual attractiveness, are open minded, more approachable, and are very helpful, though for a pakistani, initially they will come cold but u will get an apology and if u are lucky they will take out for a dinner.
I think this discussion has taken a different turn 😵‍💫

I would prefer to stay on topic

I think this discussion has taken a different turn 😵‍💫

I would prefer to stay on topic
Sorry mate, couldn't help myself, i think their should be separate thread for such discussions might be beneficial for some PDF boys.

Because there is no proper govt in Pakistan, we are ruled by east india brown company who are stupid dumb morons and they never learn. Actually they r hired dogs and their job now is to balkanize this country.

I would rather leave Pakistan than have such a government like Taliban. I wouldn't want my daughters to face such cruel future.
But you want your daughters to be raped and killed by the likes of Zahir Jaffars?

Or maybe maybe there is a Zahir Jaffar hidden inside you who doesn't want to implement rule of law for his own convenience?

Most Afghans are bunch of illiterate uncivilised trash people. Few statements on twitter handles by few English speaking afghans shows nothing.

How is the government which the world, including liberals from Pakistan, insults as fanatical extremist mullahs so much more competent and intelligent than the Pakistani national government itself?

Watch some of these interviews and their released statements. These "mullahs" have more wisdom and intelligence than the so-called Pakistani government.

He is speaking better and more coherent English than any Pakistani politican I've seen. Even more than our army chiefs and air chiefs. And he is making strong arguments and concise points.

Can liberal mullah haters please explain how these "mullah extremist" terrorists are thousand times more competent and well spoken than our national government??

@PanzerKiel @Signalian @Mirzali Khan @villageidiot @epebble @Maula Jatt @_NOBODY_ @CLUMSY @KaiserX @Goenitz @ThunderCat @Rusty2 @Foinikas

I think we can confidently say, Afghanistan's state institutions are clearly much more stronger than even Pakistan's, they are competent and well managed by the right people. Intelligent people are running them.

Why is Pakistan not like this?

Because desi uncle ego mentality has destroyed any system of accountability against nepotism, corruption and there is no real policy of meritocracy.

If dynastic politics and propping up random inexperienced idiots does not stop, even Afghanistan is going to leap forward ahead of us!

We have circuses 🎪, other countries have proper institutions. We require introspection and strict reforms.
Im not saying anyone religous has to be uneducated or anything lmao. You could support a theocratic form of governance and be supersmart, there isnt really a contradiction to be had. I just support secularism and oppose theocracy. Ofc there are some theocrats smarter than some liberals, and vice versa.

Im not saying anyone religous has to be uneducated or anything lmao. You could support a theocratic form of governance and be supersmart, there isnt really a contradiction to be had. I just support secularism and oppose theocracy. Ofc there are some theocrats smarter than some liberals, and vice versa.
It wasn't directed at you bro, I tagged many people - it's just meant to emphasise how weak our institutions have become and basically useless.

Even Afghanistan's institutions are more powerful

@Bleek

The Talib govt is also doing well on the economic front. The Afghani is now equal to 3 PKR.

Regards
@epebble See...

They are destroying their country in their own way. A few statements and interviews doesn't change ground reality.

Back
Top Bottom