What's new

The Taliban "mullah" government is much more competent than Pakistan's government. How?

This title of thread makes TOTAL sense, ask why?

Answer : for the common sense reason almost all Taliban leaders have battle front Army training or facing the wrath of NATO bombing & hence their more patrotic towards Afghans.
Our PDM clowns have never left the comfort of the AC houses with security around them. So I rest my case. Clowns ghaddars running a nuclear state versus battle hardened fighters running Kabul are more legitimate in my eyes.

There are many more reason but I don't have time to look in reverse only to look forward.
See Post #13.

Unfortunately some of the responses here from Pakistanis just highlight the mental decay and rot which has seeped into our society. It's that same toxic egoism that can be observed basically everywhere. Reminds me of the Project Azm failure thread.

Instead of wanting to take inspiration and learn from others, you look for any small irrelevant reason to prove your own supposed superiority and dunk on them, and ignore areas where they are very clearly doing much better than you.

The discussion here is about the competency and loyalty of the governments to their respective states, and people here instead are just dunking on things related to the consequences of decades of war. What idiocy.

Continue doing this and giving yourself a sasta nasha built on delusion and ego, eventually they'll rebuild and surpass you in many areas and you will ask again like troglodytes, why we failed and others are doing much better.

Reminds me of the project Azm thread, everyone mocked the Tejas program and looked for irrelevant reasons just to dunk on Indians, today your Azm has failed miserably, and India has built an entire ecosystem of facilities, human resource and technical knowledge.

Just be honest with yourself, look at things from an objective point of view, learn from others and accept areas they are doing better than you, then use that to improve your own condition!

Answer : for the common sense reason almost all Taliban leaders have battle front Army training or facing the wrath of NATO bombing & hence their more patrotic towards Afghans.
Our PDM clowns have never left the comfort of the AC houses with security around them. So I rest my case. Clowns ghaddars running a nuclear state versus battle hardened fighters running Kabul are more legitimate in my eyes.
It's not about being battle hardened, you are running a nation, not an army.

It is about loyalty to the state, wanting to see it progress in every domain, and allowing competent people to take the lead based on merit.

We have the complete opposite.

Unfortunately some of the responses here from Pakistanis just highlight the mental decay and rot which has seeped into our society. It's that same toxic egoism that can be observed basically everywhere. Reminds me of the Project Azm failure thread.

Instead of wanting to take inspiration and learn from others, you look for any small irrelevant reason to prove your own supposed superiority and dunk on them, and ignore areas where they are very clearly doing much better than you.

The discussion here is about the competency and loyalty of the governments to their respective states, and people here instead are just dunking on things related to the consequences of decades of war. What idiocy.

Continue doing this and giving yourself a sasta nasha built on delusion and ego, eventually they'll rebuild and surpass you in many areas and you will ask again like troglodytes, why we failed and others are doing much better.

Reminds me of the project Azm thread, everyone mocked the Tejas program and looked for irrelevant reasons just to dunk on Indians, today your Azm has failed miserably, and India has built an entire ecosystem of facilities, human resource and technical knowledge.

Just be honest with yourself, look at things from an objective point of view, learn from others and accept areas they are doing better than you, then use that to improve your own condition!
Dude you're quoting a very sophisticated Azm project. Forget about Azm totally.
People here inside Pakistan worried if they can survive another day or get fed with proper food supply chains etc.

This country has gone back 100 years or if not towards STONE AGE.

I am visiting Pakistan & its very un-systematic to say the least.

No one knows what is going on - from speaking on behalf of Working IT professionals in their companies, that is how bad it is.

The majority of Afghans are below average. Never seen any Afghans in the top positions. Not even a doctor or engineer around me. ...one only one .... non... believe me ...seriously. But mostly involved in illegal activities..
Exhibit #1, completely ignored the point of the thread and looked for a way to instantly prove his superiority. No wonder the sorry and pathetic state of Pakistan.

What is the population size of Afghans in comparison to Indians or Pakistanis? How recently did they migrate to the US, how many are actually born there to fully take advantage?

Instead of burying your head in the sand, perhaps learn from their good qualities where they surpass you.

Most Afghans are bunch of illiterate uncivilised trash people. Few statements on twitter handles by few English speaking afghans shows nothing.
Ignorance and arrogance are horrible qualities.

Of course it proves something, their government is of a higher calibre to yours, it is taking the initiative to actually transform their population and nation. Yours doesn't.

Dude you're quoting a very sophisticated Azm project. Forget about Azm totally.
People here inside Pakistan worried if they can survive another day or get fed with proper food supply chains etc.

This country has gone back 100 years or if not towards STONE AGE.

I am visiting Pakistan & its very un-systematic to say the least.

No one knows what is going on - from speaking on behalf of Working IT professionals in their companies, that is how bad it is.
This is the consequences of weak and failed instituions that can't do their job.

You don't feel like you are in a country, you're just in a piece of land doing whatever you want. When the government has no authority because it is not trusted nor taken seriously by its people due to pure incompetency, corruption and horrible performance.

When there is no writ of law or governance.

Then it makes it very easy for people to pick up a weapon or try to challenge the status quo. And we see no real improvement in domain/sector of the country.

Exhibit #1, completely ignored the point of the thread and looked for a way to instantly prove his superiority. No wonder the sorry and pathetic state of Pakistan.

What is the population size of Afghans in comparison to Indians or Pakistanis? How recently did they migrate to the US, how many are actually born there to fully take advantage?

Instead of burying your head in the sand, perhaps learn from their good qualities where they surpass you.

Ignorance and arrogance are horrible qualities.

Of course it proves something, their government is of a higher calibre to yours, it is taking the initiative to actually transform their population and nation. Yours doesn't.
Massive Afghan migration to EU, Canada, and US since 1979.

Would not agree with u on this, have worked with Afghans and Indians, who were educated in western universities, Most of them i found to be dumb, would not break text book rules and no creativity or cost effectiveness in their design, compared to most pakistani's that have studied in pak and moved abroad. You will find alot of pakistan's in consultancy firm's of europe and also we have the highest percent of engineers in europe with PE. If you want to check creativity of certain people than, the jobs revolving around the design work are the ones to look into, not bragging but we pakistani's excel in that atleast in my field that is CE. The afghans especially are stubborn, don't accept their mistakes and don't learn from others, will defend their mistakes no matter what.
Your own estimation, perhaps biased towards pakistanis .

Afghan Taliban and the so-called government, are all terrorists. we must stay away from them and bomb them. Use nukes. Is it for shabrat? It's time to test our nuclear missiles on the Taliban. Use F-16s to bomb Madrassas inside Pakistan. use live artillery when lal masjid mullahs come outside of the mosque. It's time to use all weapons otherwise we will cease to exist.

Please send all individuals to Afghanistan who is impressed with Afghan Taliban. Go to Afghanistan. Nobody cares. Don't come back.

Your own estimation, perhaps biased towards pakistanis .
Perhaps, but i have been through europe almost every country in the past three years, and that is the conclusion i reached, Our design work is superior to that of the competition that we face!.

Perhaps, but i have been through europe almost every country in the past three years, and that is the conclusion i reached, Our design work is superior to that of the competition that we face!.
Ok may be by chance you have got some exceptional team from your native country .otherwise opinion of non pakistanis is not as exceptional as you claim .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom