What's new

The Taliban "mullah" government is much more competent than Pakistan's government. How?

How is the government which the world, including liberals from Pakistan, insults as fanatical extremist mullahs so much more competent and intelligent than the Pakistani national government itself?

Watch some of these interviews and their released statements. These "mullahs" have more wisdom and intelligence than the so-called Pakistani government.

He is speaking better and more coherent English than any Pakistani politican I've seen. Even more than our army chiefs and air chiefs. And he is making strong arguments and concise points.

Can liberal mullah haters please explain how these "mullah extremist" terrorists are thousand times more competent and well spoken than our national government??

@PanzerKiel @Signalian @Mirzali Khan @villageidiot @epebble @Maula Jatt @_NOBODY_ @CLUMSY @KaiserX @Goenitz @ThunderCat @Rusty2 @Foinikas

I think we can confidently say, Afghanistan's state institutions are clearly much more stronger than even Pakistan's, they are competent and well managed by the right people. Intelligent people are running them.

Why is Pakistan not like this?

Because desi uncle ego mentality has destroyed any system of accountability against nepotism, corruption and there is no real policy of meritocracy.

If dynastic politics and propping up random inexperienced idiots does not stop, even Afghanistan is going to leap forward ahead of us!

We have circuses 🎪, other countries have proper institutions. We require introspection and strict reforms.

One word: Babbumaxxing

Every culture has babbhmaxxing but Pakistan does it to the point where it’s breaking the country.

India also has it but they make sure to utilize their youth talent.

One word: Babbumaxxing

Every culture has babbhmaxxing but Pakistan does it to the point where it’s breaking the country.

India also has it but they make sure to utilize their youth talent.
I wanna say something but I will probably get banned for saying it 💀

Not sure what babbumaxxing is though, sounds like something to do with the toxic corruption-nepotism culture

Well, I'll see how better can they do till Company opens a branch of Kakul in Afghanistan ........ wait is that why they sent their cadets to India for training.

:astagh:

War in Afghanistan is over, which means they will have time to stabilize.

We are being surpassed by countries we never thought would be ahead of us. Look at Nigeria, the city of Abuja is more developed than Karachi.

I wanna say something but I will probably get banned for saying it 💀

Not sure what babbumaxxing is though, sounds like something to do with the toxic corruption-nepotism culture

Babbu = older boomer guys

Babbumaxxing = stacking your entire government and all sectors with old people that have no connection with the youth

becuase war filters out chors from loyal ppl. taliban spokesman stayed and fought for country.
thats why i wish for war so all traitors flee leaving behind loyal ppl to takeover.

Taliban got to play their part in saving their country . Well done to them just wish pakistan had the same commitment.

How is the government which the world, including liberals from Pakistan, insults as fanatical extremist mullahs so much more competent and intelligent than the Pakistani national government itself?

Watch some of these interviews and their released statements. These "mullahs" have more wisdom and intelligence than the so-called Pakistani government.

He is speaking better and more coherent English than any Pakistani politican I've seen. Even more than our army chiefs and air chiefs. And he is making strong arguments and concise points.

Can liberal mullah haters please explain how these "mullah extremist" terrorists are thousand times more competent and well spoken than our national government??

@PanzerKiel @Signalian @Mirzali Khan @villageidiot @epebble @Maula Jatt @_NOBODY_ @CLUMSY @KaiserX @Goenitz @ThunderCat @Rusty2 @Foinikas

I think we can confidently say, Afghanistan's state institutions are clearly much more stronger than even Pakistan's, they are competent and well managed by the right people. Intelligent people are running them.

Why is Pakistan not like this?

Because desi uncle ego mentality has destroyed any system of accountability against nepotism, corruption and there is no real policy of meritocracy.

If dynastic politics and propping up random inexperienced idiots does not stop, even Afghanistan is going to leap forward ahead of us!

We have circuses 🎪, other countries have proper institutions. We require introspection and strict reforms.
Surely, they have smooth talkers, no two ways about it. But in 2022, Afghanistan had the lowest living standard among the South Asian countries. In 2023, with all the problems Pakistan is facing, they will likely do worse than Pakistan. One should consider them successful when they stop being the worst nation for the people of Afghanistan compared to other South Asians. Good English is nice but won't cut it.

Surely, they have smooth talkers, no two ways about it. But in 2022, Afghanistan had the lowest living standard among the South Asian countries. In 2023, with all the problems Pakistan is facing, they will likely do worse than Pakistan. One should consider them successful when they stop being the worst nation for the people of Afghanistan compared to other South Asians. Good English is nice but won't cut it.
I disagree with this perspective, Afghanistan is a nation that has just left decades of wars.

We should judge them by their competency, policy implementation, dedication, and growth rate.

We can't use baseline measures because it doesn't truly represent how well their institutions are performing.

Pakistan could be regressing backwards for years and it will still appear better than Afghanistan, but that's due to Afghanistan exiting out of decades of war.

On the surface it may seem so, but governance will be entirely different leagues.

The majority of Afghans are below average. Never seen any Afghans in the top positions. Not even a doctor or engineer around me. ...one only one .... non... believe me ...seriously. But mostly involved in illegal activities..

The majority of Afghans are below average. Never seen any Afghans in the top positions. Not even a doctor or engineer around me. ...one only one .... non... believe me ...seriously. But mostly involved in illegal activities..
Focus on the government competency here please, this is not about the average Afghan.

I'm not exactly fond of them but those of them that are smart, are quite intelligent.

No reason to underestimate your opponent, you are better off overestimating them.

Focus on the government competency here please, this is not about the average Afghan.

I'm not exactly fond of them but those of them that are smart, are quite intelligent.

No reason to underestimate your opponent, you are better off overestimating them.
They are ruling Afghanistan through the prism of tribal/Pashtun laws. Nothing complicated.

They are ruling Afghanistan through the prism of tribal/Pashtun laws. Nothing complicated.
I agree with this part bro, but look at the things I've linked. This is a comparison between IEA and Pakistan national government.

Even if that's their goal, they seem quite competent in enacting it. They have initiated many development projects and anti-narcotic programmes also.

They are leagues ahead of our government and much more dedicated.

I disagree with this perspective, Afghanistan is a nation that has just left decades of wars.

We should judge them by their competency, policy implementation, dedication, and growth rate.

We can't use baseline measures because it doesn't truly represent how well their institutions are performing.

Pakistan could be regressing backwards for years and it will still appear better than Afghanistan, but that's due to Afghanistan exiting out of decades of war.

On the surface it may seem so, but governance will be entirely different leagues.
I will be glad to revisit this five years later. If they, miraculously, are not still the worst nation for Afghan people, I will agree with you, retrospectively.

Back
Top Bottom