What's new

The Stealth In India's Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
If LCA is such a success, why won't India spend 10+ billion dollar purchasing this plane. Why is the bulk of Indian tanks T-90? We know that India is a developing country and it cannot make something as good as the west or even Russia. And the Indian economy is growing. Also, what is RE?

As for Arihant, two questions, is it a test platform?And more importantly, is the reactor in yet?:smokin:

R.E.= reverse engineering, as SPENDING OF $10 BN IS CONCERNED..WAIT AND SEE THE INDUCTION OF LCAs IN IAF. And I said- arjun will be used as a platform to induct new tech in future tanks...ARIHANT is a Nuclear sub which will be used to defend Indian waters and every past achievement provides a platform for further developments...So as ARIHANT.:cheers:

Certainly ....they have been very patient considering the very fact that People on this very forum (which includes senior members) were laughing at our weapon systems like Akash, NAG, PAD , ADD , Arjun , etc..but NOW they choose to simply stay away from threads whenever a news is published about these systems..... A remarkable departure from the set ways ...tells you more than anything else.....

Why? India have to be making some progress. Its many years behind others in technology so the only way is to catch up to others.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

R.E.= reverse engineering, as SPENDING OF $10 BN IS CONCERNED..WAIT AND SEE THE INDUCTION OF LCAs IN IAF. And I said- arjun will be used as a platform to induct new tech in future tanks...ARIHANT is a Nuclear sub which will be used to defend Indian waters and every past achievement provides a platform for further developments...So as ARIHANT.:cheers:

Look like Arihant is more of a test platform that something for series production.

There is one common indian saying on this forum.... 'move this thread to jokes section'
Why is it comming to my mind??

Because you need more electrolytes.

@faithfullguy
Why? India have to be making some progress. Its many years behind others in technology so the only way is to catch up to others.

so ur point is :)

avionics is the part i am really worried of

considering the advance tech needed to make it close to fifth generation we need some cool gadgets(avionics),radars(offcourse AESA)

And the solution??? In 15 years, India can buy these components off the shelve from Russia, EU or the US.

The US/China economic ties actually benefits US. US get a bunch of manufacturing goods, China get some paper. US get more money to develop technology. China get some paper. US will have to pay China some money, so we better get our money printing machines in good shape.:cool::rofl::rofl:

When China starts offloading your "paper"you will get a feel of what inflation and devaluation is. Dollar cannot stand for long as the reserve currency. And the last economic crisis had not been buried yet;US is still recuperating from it.
:cheers:

Look like Arihant is more of a test platform that something for series production.[/QUOTE]

I THINK SOME SENIOR MAMBER WILL PROVIDE YOU THE EXACT INFO. REGARDING Arihant

Look like Arihant is more of a test platform that something for series production.

hmmm u may be right

if situation demands u might see this baby or toy in action(offcourse testing itz nukes wether u like it or not)

@faithfullguy
And the solution??? In 15 years, India can buy these components off the shelve from Russia, EU or the US.

india is buying PAKFA

itz something abould biulding of ur own,learning of ur own none can buy tat,yeah till 15 years or may be 20 years we may be buying stuffs but we will start building stuffs(someday) sitting in the market as ur competitor face it

If LCA is such a success, why won't India spend 10+ billion dollar purchasing this plane. Why is the bulk of Indian tanks T-90?

Really ....is that your question ? I mean really ? Well i will try to answer that , however i dont have access to Armed forces reports so all i can do is guess..
Why is China not inducting JF 17 ? When they spent so many years developing the aircraft before even PAF showed any interest. Because they felt that they have something better in their hands in J10. Similarly IAF feels that LCA has got more to offer and are looking forward for MK2. Similar for Arjun. The biggest victory of Arjun has been that Army finally accepted the tank and did not choose to rebuff the reports which stated that Arjun was better than T90. And it gave confidence to Army that DRDO can deliver. Army has ordered 128 of em ...let them play with it ...there will be more orders... the way it happens with any vendors.

We know that India is a developing country and it cannot make something as good as the west or even Russia. And the Indian economy is growing. Also, what is RE?

Says who ? Are you part of some QA department where in you have access to these systems...Stop making a ....of yourself by giving these kind off statements ...Most of us are arm chair generals , atleast behave like one.

As for Arihant, two questions, is it a test platform?And more importantly, is the reactor in yet?

We will never know...and India is not going to release the info.

Really ....is that your question ? I mean really ? Well i will try to answer that , however i dont have access to Armed forces reports so all i can do is guess..
Why is China not inducting JF 17 ? When they spent so many years developing the aircraft before even PAF showed any interest. Because they felt that they have something better in their hands in J10. Similarly IAF feels that LCA has got more to offer and are looking forward for MK2. Similar for Arjun. The biggest victory of Arjun has been that Army finally accepted the tank and did not choose to rebuff the reports which stated that Arjun was better than T90. And it gave confidence to Army that DRDO can deliver. Army has ordered 128 of em ...let them play with it ...there will be more orders... the way it happens with any vendors.

The Chinese will be inducting a couple of Squadrons of Thunders, but they will induct them when the Thunder Mk II is in production.
Even if they don't, thunder was made to meet the requirements of the PAF anyway, Russia doesn't use Su-30 except for 8 or 9 units that were used to test the aircraft by flying sorties against Chechen rebels. Does that make it a bad aircraft ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom