What's new

The Stealth In India's Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 5-7 years, India will ask for protection.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Some commanders, such as BHO, are a bunch of pussies, but the army itself is strong.

From who ??????

you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

we never Knew that Most advanced Worlds Would Make Aircrafts without prior Modelling... I am sorry, India is just a Beginner, We model it first and then test it in wind tunnel and Then If It Fulfills all the Criteria in a satisfactory way,then start Production....

Its ok to model something. But when US created its first stealth plane, it was a secret. The reliance on the stealth technology was so secretive until the mid-80s. By that time, the US has a big lead over others in stealth technology.

I would suggest that India should not make a fuss over a new plane until its about to fly, such as PAKFA. Why show off a model? Just to bring laughters?

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

From who ??????

you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

In 5-7 years, it will be from the west.

In 5-7 years, India will ask for protection.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Some commanders, such as BHO, are a bunch of pussies, but the army itself is strong.

Imagination and hallucination at best ?
:cheers:

Imagination and hallucination at best ?

Not true, with the current geopolitical situation and technology development. Its clear that the anti-western alliance of Russia and China will form a bloc. That leave India to choose to join that camp or the western alliance. Since India hates China, I do see India join the US lead western alliance.

If this faithful guy thinks he's promoting US technology and products by talking sh*t about India's efforts he's SOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong!

But I don't he's doing that, he's trying to create trouble between US and India for the benefit of 'great motherland'! After all, blood is thicker than passport!

Its ok to model something. But when US created its first stealth plane, it was a secret. The reliance on the stealth technology was so secretive until the mid-80s. By that time, the US has a big lead over others in stealth technology.

I would suggest that India should not make a fuss over a new plane until its about to fly, such as PAKFA. Why show off a model? Just to bring laughters?

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

In 5-7 years, it will be from the west.

It was US policy to keep things secret as it had to project power overseas and hence it didn't wanted its potential opponents to know anything about its ultra secret project.

By the way, there is no harm in disclosing project details and potential design parameters, since in India unless you don't show some potential in you till then you won't get any necessary support for that. At least such project details help HAL to get necessary funding and foriegn support if need be. There is nothing spectaculer about it to make things secret as if world hasn't seen Stealth.

If this faithful guy thinks he's promoting US technology and products by talking sh*t about India's efforts he's SOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong!

But I don't he's doing that, he's trying to create trouble between US and India for the benefit of 'great motherland'! After all, blood is thicker than passport!

Nope, I'm originally from Taiwan and I am not a big fan of the Chicoms. But I'm also not a big fan of people who are too prideful of their country and do not see their own weakness.

For me, I do see the weakness of the US. The weakness of the US lies in the enemy within. Its military and technology is strong, but the decadence of the society can bring down the country.

Not true, with the current geopolitical situation and technology development. Its clear that the anti-western alliance of Russia and China will form a bloc. That leave India to choose to join that camp or the western alliance. Since India hates China, I do see India join the US lead western alliance.

India have always been a part of non-align movement and it know how to balance Diplomatic relaionship in tandem with its interest and that with its potential allies. Anti-Western bloc is here in india as well but that doesn't make India to get highly supportive of its Communist allies.

AMCA is just a concept right now, as I understand. What I posted earlier is that India should focus on technology instead of developing airplanes. But even before that, it should focus on building up the infrastructure of India.

Wt he is saying seems right to me. Feel free to disagree. We are making heck of investments in this plane. First MMRCA, than FGFA, LCA and now AMCA. We don't need that. Look, wt i think is, instead of making investments in such non-proven-but-efficient technologies, we should instead innovate. For e.g. China build ASAT and Anti Carrier while we were developing LCA and Arjun. Time has come for us to innovate rather be dependent.

Why we always want U.S and Russia to innovate while we buy.

It was US policy to keep things secret as it had to project power overseas and hence it didn't wanted its potential opponents to know anything about its ultra secret project.

By the way, there is no harm in disclosing project details and potential design parameters, since in India unless you don't show some potential in you till then you won't get any necessary support for that. At least such project details help HAL to get necessary funding and foriegn support if need be. There is nothing spectaculer about it to make things secret as if world hasn't seen Stealth.

How is showing off a model get funding and foreign support? Shouldn't this be done behind close doors? As far as I know, only India show off the future plane when its only a model. All others keep it a secret. The US and Soviets keep things hush hush, so are the Chinese. Back in WWII, Germany never warned Britain that the V1 and V2 were coming.. Why make such a big fuss over a future generation plane in the form of a model? Try again.

Again... clearly, you do not understand geo-politics. There is nothing that is serious enough to make Russia and US fall apart. China and US are on a collision course and that is a natural course for a place of leadership but that is also a big if as the economic bear hug between China and US will be a self assured mutual destruction.

India have always been a part of non-align movement and it know how to balance Diplomatic relaionship in tandem with its interest and that with its potential allies. Anti-Western bloc is here in india as well but that doesn't make India to get highly supportive of its Communist allies.

What the hell is an non-align movement? If India is a democracy, it should side with the west. If it wants communist dictatorship and authoritarian rule, then side with Russia/China. Do not be lukewarm.

Let Me Wake you up from Your Dreams....

58729208.png

19919560.png

Source : Download

Yes, The Relations are CERTAINLY Improving but Russia will form a Block AGAINST INDIA ??

You Got to be Out of ur Mind. SERIOUSLY.

Have u Forgot that Very Recently while China was Busy Creating Hurdles for India at the NSG, Russia Supported INDIA and INDIA ... AGAINST .. CHINA's WISH....

Since This is about Stealth Fighters.. The Only Flying 5th Gen Fighter Outside US is a Russian-Indo Project ... Wake Up..

WHILE U r DREAMING TO CREATE A BLOCK>>> WHEN Half the Russian Population Considers China as a Danger !!>>> INDIA IS ALREADY HAVING A BLOCK WITH RUSSIA !!!

Relations with India have always been and I am sure will be one of the most important foreign policy priorities of our country. Our mutual ties of friendship are filled with sympathy, and trust, and openness. And we must say frankly that they were never overshadowed by disagreements or conflict. This understanding - this is indeed the common heritage of our peoples. It is valued and cherished in our country, in Russia, and in India. And we are rightfully proud of so close, so close relations between our countries.

– Dmitry Medvedev, about relations with India[4]

The Prime minister Clearly Says against ur baseless Perception of the "7 Years from Now .. Chile + Russia " blah Blah....

Last edited:
Wt he is saying seems right to me. Feel free to disagree. We are making heck of investments in this plane. First MMRCA, than FGFA, LCA and now AMCA. We don't need that. Look, wt i think is, instead of making investments in such non-proven-but-efficient technologies, we should instead innovate. For e.g. China build ASAT and Anti Carrier while we were developing LCA and Arjun. Time has come for us to innovate rather be dependent.

Why we always want U.S and Russia to innovate while we buy.

I totally agree with you about innovation. But judging by how long it take for India to come up with LCA and arjun and these being failed projects, you can only expect so much out of India innovation. But things wouldn't have to stay this way. India can always improve its basic education, infrasture and research ability and common sense weapons development instead of shooting for the moon. For example, why is India building a nuclear sub when it never built a conventional sub in the near past? It should build conventional subs first and then nuclear subs. Its call walking before flying.

Let Me Wake you up from Your Dreams....

58729208.png

19919560.png

Source : Download

Yes, The Relations are CERTAINLY Improving but Russia will form a Block AGAINST INDIA ??

You Got to be Out of ur Mind. SERIOUSLY.

Have u Forgot that Very Recently while China was Busy Creating Hurdles for India at the NSG, Russia Supported INDIA and INDIA ... AGAINST .. CHINA's WISH....

Since This is about Stealth Fighters.. The Only Flying 5th Gen Fighter Outside US is a Russian-Indo Project ... Wake Up..

WHILE U r DREAMING TO CREATE A BLOCK>>> INDIA IS ALREADY HAVING A BLOCK WITH RUSSIA !!!

Oh my gosh, you are so India centric. If Russia and China join hands, its against the west and the US. India is not the focus of that strategic alliance. You really need to realize that the geopolitical world today is composed of US against Russia/China and everything else is secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom