What's new

The Stealth In India's Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehm ehm.,,..
where is the discussion on which the thread was started?
ny way...
why AMCA when you already have MRCA tender in place?

why Light, Medium Role, Advance Medium / Combat Aircrafts?

i need reasoning not hampering..
Thnx

Talking about being prideful. India is just a 2nd rated power that would eventually join the Russia/China camp or the western alliance.

guys he is a Chinese.... avoid him...lets see what happens in 2030 n then we will see where India is and where China is...

China has no option but to befriend India.... or else China is a lost case...

On topic, gr8 to see India progressing so well......

The Chinese will inducting a couple of Squadrons of Thunders, but they will induct them when the Thunder Mk II is in production.

Even if chinese dont induct Thunder or its variants what will it prove? -Nothing
We dont have to prove any thing dude.
Jf-17 is ours and it will defend our skies against mki's
Thats it.

Its ok to model something. But when US created its first stealth plane, it was a secret. The reliance on the stealth technology was so secretive until the mid-80s. By that time, the US has a big lead over others in stealth technology.

I would suggest that India should not make a fuss over a new plane until its about to fly, such as PAKFA. Why show off a model? Just to bring laughters?

In the Mid 80's when US was finding something New, Todays world, Just get Your PC and type stealth , You not only get who is making what but also its Specs.... But that need not be right... I dont say MCA is Secret, But Its Not Open too....

Laughters come Out of Sheer Ignorance Bro, Why Be so Open?

ehm ehm.,,..
ny way...

Thnx

its always A Question about how Long??? How long should we Open Ourselves for Imports? Today we have Money to Spend Both on R&D and Imports, so AMCA is A Platform to Showcase what India can and is Willing to Do In this Field.... Thats It... HF-Marut,LCA,AMCA and so on... They would act as a Better Platform for us to look Ahead towards the future..

i dont think we can produce a stealth plane. its too complex :frown:

MCA is still in a Concept stage, It been thoroughly Studied, its an Active project for India.... you Might not have confidence But Our Scientist's sure do

i dont think we can produce a stealth plane. its too complex

paaji kabhi naa kanhi to shuraat karni hi padegi !!! ham to pehle hi toda peeche hain !!

@arjun mbt sry to go off thread ...but

the aura ucav is on paper or on an advanced state of development ??

@arjun mbt sry to go off thread ...but

the aura ucav is on paper or on an advanced state of development ??

AURA is a collective name given to the Development of State of the Art UAV's and UCAV's... its certainly is Under development, Its not On papers anymore...

Really ... till tommorow pak guys were saying its a JV

this is a reall bad joke !!!!:cheesy: :cheesy:

i hv heard these type of comments b4.. and answered them b4
try harder.. and cm up with sm thing new.. so i may reply.

Cheers

MCA is still in a Concept stage, It been thoroughly Studied, its an Active project for India.... you Might not have confidence But Our Scientist's sure do

sure we have the best scientists. but there is corruption, faulty development process system, lack of co operation b/w DRDO and AF, and we dont have money like US

sure we have the best scientists. but there is corruption, faulty development process system, lack of co operation b/w DRDO and AF, and we dont have money like US

Buddy, Corruption is a separate set of concept not prevalent in R&D and Manufacturing sector, it only comes to Life when The product is ready, Iam not sure Any one would hand over the Money for Not doing this project... Corruption at the maximum can delay it but not Scrap it

Wow. Hey guys, just finished the members intro. Looks like a heated AMCA debate that's on.

ehm ehm.,,..
ny way...

Thnx
a) sqaudron strength. even current sqaudrons strength is nowhere close to what is sanctioned. even with the induction off MMRCA and LCA it won't touch what we need for a long time.
b) obsolosence. By the time AMCA gets ready, a lot of our current fleet will be prime targets for replacement- Mig 29, Mirage etc. etc. We can't look at inducting more of current gen fighters (EF, Rafale etc.) then because they'll be on the wane too. We'll need something more advanced and in the 5th gen category.
So start today and in ten years when we'll want to start planning for the shift, our options will be ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom