What's new

The Stealth In India's Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
no for real????? all we need is excourt and a couple of mirages fitted with RAAD that it to cause IAF to not procure anything else maybe a couple of babur .... and fc 20 can give you glorified su 30 a answer right back...
Oh yes you were also talking about Babur taking on SU30mki.... I should have thought before replying you... My bad..........

Oh yes you were also talking about Babur taking on SU30mki.... I should have thought before replying you... My bad..........

retared to the max ... fits you description .... when you got no bases to take off you glorified su 30 what going to happen????

no for real????? all we need is excourt and a couple of mirages fitted with RAAD that it to cause IAF to not procure anything else maybe a couple of babur .... and fc 20 can give you glorified su 30 a answer right back...
N who gave u these fancy ideas? Look close, we can pick u up way before you can pick us up. U think the Su's will be flying in without the best BVRMs, AWACS and A to As backing them up? Ur the only ones who'll be fielding these weapons? Aren't ours better hands down?

PS this discussion is way off topic for AMCA so let's cut it out here

kz7
india pissed in her pants when we got 3 f 16 ,,, she bought 42 more su 30 it like buying bulk from bulk barn looooool.....
all you say about jf17 is true we are going to get AESA more payload but IRST????? take you mouth off da hash pipe bro... and about A 5? they probly have a better record than you mig 21 loool

Last edited:
N who gave u these fancy ideas? Look close, we can pick u up way before you can pick us up. U think the Su's will be flying in without the best BVRMs, AWACS and A to As backing them up? Ur the only ones who'll be fielding these weapons? Aren't ours better hands down?

PS this discussion is way off topic for AMCA so let's cut it out here

how about this RAAD range 350km ur best BVR missel range 100km see the difference ? your front line bases will be gone and our mirages and f16 will be gone by then

That is because Russia use the original variant Su27 (Flanker)
Su 30 is export variant regardless of country it is sold.
Try some other example......

Try this.....

Russia uses an improved version of the original Flanker which is a single seat air-dominance fighter.

Su-30 is a advanced 2 seat multi-role fighter.

Until a few years ago, Russia was exporting more advanced fighters than it was using in its own inventory.

OK ppl, my two cents:
Point (u can counter): We'll see a very high degree of success with AMCA simply because of the investments in LCA project. If we had chosen the JF 17 path, no way we could have even thought abt it (no nationalistic rhetoric, pure tech points)

a) A project like this needs composite tech. JF 17 with it's aircraft aluminium structures was easier to build but spending those years learning composite tech (with LCA having 90% of it's external surface area covered in composites) prepared us well for a fifth gen fighter. The advantage is not just in tech but also in design capabilities (labs and engineers with decades of experience) as well as industrial capabilities (autoclaves etc.) already in place

b) stealth. remember that was a priority for LCA though not to the level it would be at MCA. Way back in 1998 (i was in school then) it was reported that DRDO had developed materials that could absorb 90+% of most conventional radar and 80+% of even the most advanced radars. I'm guessing that over the last 12 years they would have improved it or else we wouldn't be hearing so much about it.
c) design- when LCA was being designed we had to create even the computer aided design program (was it called autolay or something) from scratch-spent/ wasted time of it. Lots of trips to the wind tunnel (I think some 7000+). No when we want to design we can just 'push the button' and be on.

d) mastering flight control laws and program it etc. we've done it before. Don't think we'll start from scratch. Probably use the existing stuff and modify it for AMCA.

e) Experience in flight testing as well as the base of equipment, facilities and trained talent pool that we have created.

f) engine- well...we now have an engine that flies, has completed high altitude testing and doesn't 'throw' blades. At least one LCA would have taken flight before the AMCA flies. Probably gud enuf for the prototypes right now? May need more work for the final version but gud enuf for TDs?

g) parallel work for AESA radar on so tech base for that should be available by the time AMCA is ready, probably already tested a version on the LCA by then. Remember the HORRIBLE delays on the radar that LCA faced? AMCA probably won't have to face that

All in all I think we're not in bad shape for the project (these are just some points I wrote while being half sleepy)

kz7
india pissed in her pants when we got 3 f 16 ,,, she bought 42 more su 30 it like buying bulk from bulk barn looooool.....
all you say about jf17 is true we are going to get AESA more payload but IRST????? take you mouth off da hash pipe bro... and about A 5? they probly have a better record than you mig 21 loool

Probably because A5 doesn't put that much flying hours.. in my count i have not include non Bison mig 21.. these are the crafts that are very old.

i have not counted them in the list..

Mig 21 is used as stage trainer in IAF.. no other airforce uses a mac 2.2 aircraft for training young pilots..

we have lots of pilot error, bird hits .. and then technical snags

IRST...infra-red search and track.. what made you to think i have pipe in my mouth . it is not me who said jf17 will have irst..

Su30 MKi , mig 29 has it i.e. around 200 aricraft of indian airforce has it now.. none of your has it till now.

dont live in imaginary world. your 3 F16 you got after how many years of negotiations.... think about it.

process of induction of su30 is not reaction of your f16. it was stop gap measure. we liked su30 and we want to counter Chinese threat from flanker clones. we have our mig 29s taking care of your F16 a/b which is not being used as targed drones in USA..

_-------------------------------

Jf17 is a evolution of super 7 which is evolution of J7 which is evolution of mig 21.

so why should i fear for Mig 21 evolution which doesnt have..

1. >3500 kg payload
2. > 6 hard point ( let us leave 2 points for fuel tank . 2 for side winder then you are left with 2 for bvr or lgb.) you are comparing it with Mig 29 or su30 which has > 10 hard points
3. engine thrust is not too high to load a lot.
3. no TVC
4. no IRST
5. no Composits
6. No aesa

ect ect ect... and you are thinking JF17 will beat su30 do you thing. su30 is sitting duck wich has all the above except composts.

hmm i am not sure who has pipe in their mouth.

If jf17 is a super , can do any thing aircraft then how many countries have ordered it so far apart form Pakistan.. every one is expressing interest but not buying it... why !!!

Even china is evaluating not inducting.Thailand went for Gripin, Malaysia went for su30. For Brazil it is not even considering... name one country that has ordered JF17..

French offer of 40 rafle , do you think it is agian reaction

good goin for IAF for putting new pilots into fighter jets looool just wow thank you now i really know who we faceing ... again JF17 has no IRST FC20 dose jf 17 was super 7 not from j7 or mig 21 ...let me tell you one thing by the time you shoot BVR missels you can break lock on eaisly go 40 degrees down deploy chaff this is what a f 14 pilot told me and he told me about aim 120 ,,, so think about it? clost quarter dog fight? i know fora fact PAF pilots where drilled into their minds how to use short range missels look at antolian eagle we merked ef2000 with our f 16 ....and for you last paragraph wiki it egypt and azberjanistan and other countries aswell

good goin for IAF for putting new pilots into fighter jets looool just wow thank you now i really know who we faceing ... again JF17 has no IRST FC20 dose jf 17 was super 7 not from j7 or mig 21 ...let me tell you one thing by the time you shoot BVR missels you can break lock on eaisly go 40 degrees down deploy chaff this is what a f 14 pilot told me and he told me about aim 120 ,,, so think about it? clost quarter dog fight? i know fora fact PAF pilots where drilled into their minds how to use short range missels look at antolian eagle we merked ef2000 with our f 16 ....and for you last paragraph wiki it egypt and azberjanistan and other countries aswell

Oh if that is the case i am not sure usa went behind f22, russia PAKFA, India FAGFA , China JXX . every one could have used JF17 or FC20...

Super 7. where did number 7 come from.. please go and read super 7 history first. it is evolution of J7.

i hv heard these type of comments b4.. and answered them b4
try harder.. and cm up with sm thing new.. so i may reply.

Cheers

HEY U REALLY THINKING THAT JF 17 IS URS NOT A JV (WITH JUST UR PAINT JOB !!!!)
WOW BEST OF LUCK WITH UR DREAMS MAN .....

TAKE THIS ... JUST TRY SELLING SELLING YOUR JF 17S WITHOUT CHINESE CONSENT/NOTICE .... AND THEN U WILL SEE UR A** SWOOPED BY UR SO CALLED "ALLY"

SO UR REALLY THINKING THAT U CAN STOP MKI'S , MMRCA , PAKFA WITH UR UBER PATRIOTIC PILOTS FLYING JF 17 ....

I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT.....~~ BEST OF LUCK ... AND ALSO U'LL BE NEEDING IT IN WHOLE LOT OF NO.S

AND THE POINT ISN'T IT U DON'T WANT TO REPLY ..... THE POINT IS -- U JUST CAN'T....

U JUST CANT ADMIT BCOZ UR SOUL IS FILLED WITH SO MUCH EGO,JEALOUSY,HATRED .......THAT WON'T ALLOW U TO DO THAT.....THATS THE POINT

and cm up with sm thing new.. so i may reply.

I DONT NEED THAT...KEEP IT WITH U !!

AND SORRY I WONT WRITE SOMETHING NEW TO SEE UR WORTHLESS AND CRAPPY " REPLY " ...

how about this RAAD range 350km ur best BVR missel range 100km see the difference ? your front line bases will be gone and our mirages and f16 will be gone by then

When did RAAD be modified to an A2A BVR missile? :disagree:
The best BVR missile that PAF has at the moment, is AIM 120C for the new F16 b52s, with a range similar to our R77. The difference is, that PAF has only a hand full of these F16s now, IAF instead has close to 300 fighters able to use R77.
Now please stop these baseless comparisons and back to topic!

Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA)
mcacutaway5.jpg

mcacutaway2.jpg

mcacutaway3.jpg

mcacutaway1.jpg

The official CAD images above, from the Advanced Projects & Technologies (AP&T) directorate of India's Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) provide further perspective on the low-observable design elements that are known to be going into India's Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA), known for a while now to be a stealth aircraft concept. Serpentine air intakes (with minimum flow distortion and robust pressure recovery) and internal weapons bays, depicted in the images above, are some of the most critical nose-on low observability design elements going into the programme.

As part of the multidisciplinary design optimization (MDO) currently on for the AMCA -- a wind tunnel model of which was first publicly displayed at AeroIndia 2009 -- that design-based stealth features will include further optimized airframe shaping, edge matching, body conforming antennae and a low IR signature through nozzle design, engine bay cooling and work on reduced exhaust temperature. RAMs, RAPs, special coatings for polycarbonate canopy and precision manufacturing will all be part of the effort to make the AMCA India's first stealth airplane.

With aerodynamic design optimisation near complete, the AMCA's broad specifications are nearly final. The aicraft will have an all up weight of 16-18 tons with a combat ceiling of 15-km, max speed of 1.8-Mach at 11-km.
LiveFist - The Best of Indian Defence: The Stealth In India's Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA)
800pxmediumcombataircra.jpg

:victory::victory::victory:
Goodness! That is a pretty good design coming from a nation so new in aeronautics. Are you considering this aircraft to be providing a role similar to the JSF? Or do you intend to replace some fighter aircraft in your inventory?

Adding this plus the MRCA plus the Russian Sukhois and the PAKFA programme, as well as your own current home-made fighter would be 4-5 different types that you're likely to operate. So will it be a strike role primary or a swing role?

Also, I am aware that you're in favour of thrust vectoring. However, the nozzles here don't seem to be depicting so. Please clarify if this is an intended capability or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom