What's new

The so-called Chinese claims on Arunachal

China is one peaceful country, in my opinion a war with China is an obvious loss for us and most importantly we don't have any reason to attack China, that small border dispute is negligible for causing a war like situation.

We need to work on eradicating poverty and illiteracy first.

China is one peaceful country, in my opinion a war with China is an obvious loss for us and most importantly we don't have any reason to attack China, that small border dispute is negligible for causing a war like situation.

We need to work on eradicating poverty and illiteracy first.

Chinese are not vying for land or border settlement, their sole purpose is to destabilize India.

Their main enemy is not Japan but India because of its potential to be like China.

Japanese are just an Islands, Just in case USA declines they can attack Japan and they are prepared to wait for that time.

But with time India grows and can become a stronger economy, So they want to destabilize and break India at all costs.

Reason why Indian defense minister has declared China as Number one threat not Pakistan or any other country.

Your avatar is apt for your post in this thread ........ :D

Chinese are not vying for land or border settlement, their sole purpose is to destabilize India.

Their main enemy is not Japan but India because of its potential to be like China.

Japanese are just an Islands, Just in case USA declines they can attack Japan and they are prepared to wait for that time.

But with time India grows and can become a stronger economy, So they want to destabilize and break India at all costs.

Reason why Indian defense minister has declared China as Number one threat not Pakistan or any other country.

Are all the Indians on this forum filled with hatred (including u)???

That's not hatred but prioritizing the external security threats ...... :cheers:,

Number one threat is CCP which is trying to control Asia, and India is a big obstacle on its way. Indians including me do not hate Chinese but chinese policies and chinese 50 cent trolls here.

Now you know why Chinese like to mock Indians about PISA test and intellect.

Your post is truly mind boggling.

@scorpionx, you didn't agree with my assessment on this genius the last time. Now what do you have to say?

Last edited:
That's not hatred but prioritizing the external security threats ...... :cheers:,

Number one threat is CCP which is trying to control Asia, and India is a big obstacle on its way. Indians including me do not hate Chinese but chinese policies and chinese 50 cent trolls here.

If there any war breaks out between India and China, either India will have to annihilate China totally or China will have to wipe off India totally.

Only stupid people think about defeating and winning. If India defeats China in a war and occupies some land, China will take revenge later and if China defeats India, India will avenge later, same way.

When I hit someone, I make it sure that he not only dies but I will also make sure that his children and relatives also disappear. Because I know if I let him go alive, he will come back and hit me. If I let his children survive, they will one day try to kill me. So when you hit someone, you wipe off all his traces.

Your enemy cannot exist at all. You can't let that happen.

One can't let one's enemy be wounded and survive and only mentally retarded people do that.

If war breaks out between India and China, either of them will have to make sure the other one no longer exists.

I guess, killing monsoon is easier than putting efforts to break India. Disappearance of monsoon will result in the disappearance of Indians but breaking India will not do that. Indians will still be there even if it is broken.

Last edited:
If there any war breaks out between India and China, either India will have to annihilate China totally or China will have to wipe off India totally.

Only stupid people think about defeating and winning. If India defeats China in a war and occupies some land, China will take revenge later and if China defeats India, India will avenge later, same way.

When I hit someone, I make it sure that he not only dies but I will also make sure that his children and relatives also disappear. Because I know if I let him go alive, he will come back and hit me. If I let his children survive, they will one day try to kill me. So when you hit someone, you wipe off all his traces.

Your enemy cannot exist at all. You can't let that happen.

One can't let one's enemy be wounded and survive and only mentally retarded people do that.

If war breaks out between India and China, either of them will have to make sure the other one no longer exists.

If a war break out, China is only interested in AP, not all India. China can take AP and defend it anytime, your army is fully aware of it. But they know China has no intention to resolve the dispute thru force. Most of your division are deployed in the NorthWest, not Northeast.

If a war break out, China is only interested in AP, not all India. China can take AP and defend it anytime, your army is fully aware of it. But they know China has no intention to resolve the dispute thru force. Most of your division are deployed in the NorthWest, not Northeast.

You may be interested in AP but for AP, you will have to fight entire India, my dear boy! There will be soldiers from Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Kerala etc.

And about defending!? Who talks about defending? I am not interested in fcuking defense, I am interested in offence and offence only. See Avatar once again and get the message of the movie! I am interested in weapons which helps one to conquer the entire planet, not some regions/continents. Set you ambitions high! Think like the way, Pentagon thinks! Otherwise, ready to be enslaved again!

Nothing can be resolved without force and nothing has ever been!

You may be interested in AP but for AP, you will have to fight entire India, my dear boy! There will be soldiers from Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Kerala etc.

And about defending!? Who talks about defending? I am not interested in fcuking defense, I am interested in offence and offence only. See Avatar once again and get the message of the movie! I am interested in weapons which helps one to conquer the entire planet, not some regions/continents. Set you ambitions high! Think like the way, Pentagon thinks! Otherwise, ready to be enslaved again!

Nothing can be resolved without force and nothing has ever been!

Indian army is fully aware China can easily take AP and defend it. But they also know China doesn't want a military solution. Facing a bigger stronger China, why do you think the NEFA is not well deployed compared to Pak border?

But I like your jihadi spirit. You're a true fighter. Why don't you join the Army?

Indian army is fully aware China can easily take AP and defend it. But they also know China doesn't want a military solution. Facing a bigger stronger China, why do you think the NEFA is not well deployed compared to Pak border?

But I like your jihadi spirit. You're a true fighter. Why don't you join the Army?

China does not want military solutions because Chinese are narrow minded, slave type people who can only be conquered and colonized! That is why Opium Wars took place in China and not India! Pandora could only be conquered through military force! That was more than a science fiction movie!

Go, read Rig Veda and see what else could the Thunder god Indra do without using his weapons to conquer South Asia!

Who cares about military deployment! Try to perceive humans as come petite creatures on Earth with low endurance and you will figure out how to eliminate them! You sound so backward, man!

China does not want military solutions because Chinese are narrow minded, slave type people who can only be conquered and colonized! That is why Opium Wars took place in China and not India! Pandora could only be conquered through military force! That was more than a science fiction movie!

Go, read Rig Veda and see what else could the Thunder god Indra do without using his weapons to conquer South Asia!

Who cares about military deployment! Try to perceive humans as come petite creatures on Earth with low endurance and you will figure out how to eliminate them! You sound so backward, man!

Opium wars took place in China, but china remains china. India was totally colonized.

Go read history, see how British defeated Indra and took India

That's what Gollum also said. Little precious :rofl:

Opium wars took place in China, but china remains china. India was totally colonized.

Go read history, see how British defeated Indra and took India

That's what Gollum also said. Little precious :rofl:

What had happened thousands years ago happened again! Same story, same conquerors but with different avatars! If Indra had been an Aryan, so were Robert Clive and his men! Pandora gets conquered and colonized, again and again! This is not what Gollum said, or may be you missed him! ;)

What had happened thousands years ago happened again! Same story, same conquerors but with different avatars! If Indra had been an Aryan, so were Robert Clive and his men! Pandora gets conquered and colonized, again and again! This is not what Gollum said, or may be you missed him! ;)

What happened thousands years ago will happen again, this time around won't be the Mongol no more, it will be the PLA!!!! All will be slaughtered together with Gollum:devil:

What happened thousands years ago will happen again, this time around won't be the Mongol no more, it will be the PLA!!!! All will be slaughtered together with Gollum

The foundations of the British empire in India were, it is said, laid by Robert Clive, known to his admirers as the "conqueror of India".

Manas: History and Politics, Robert Clive

Slaughtering more than one billion with conventional means! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom