What's new

The so-called Chinese claims on Arunachal

Based on indian source? Indians sure love to delude yourself with one sided story. Expand mental capacity, learn proper history and analysis from neutral and other sources.

Well if i know my history right China didn't have any problem with India Tibet border untill Tibet was annexed and Tibetan people started a struggle for Independence.

So why sudden interest in Arunachal pradesh (after 1950)?

"One question: why has China shown Tawang with a separate colour (green) on their map?"
I know why,there is one thing special on earth near Tawang which called Hidden Paradise and that site not easy to get from China side for Indian deploy heavy forces along the route from the LAC.
"Unfortunately for them, the people of Tawang are very happy to be Indians and specially after 1962 conflict, they are extremely proud to belong to the Indian nation and ready to fight for Bharat."
This may be fact in your mind but not in reality.

Ignore the Chinese monkeys-good at creating problems amongst neighboursThe Chinese want the world to kowtow to them.This is the 21st century-must learn to live at peace with neighbours.

Ignore the Chinese monkeys-good at creating problems amongst neighboursThe Chinese want the world to kowtow to them.This is the 21st century-must learn to live at peace with neighbours.
Lol. Dark skinned low IQ hindus calling Chinese monkeys. Oxymoron at its best.

Let them bark, our president and PM should visit our state of AP once in a month, our country, our wish. In fact, we should start issuing stappled visa to all Chinese since this is their culture.

Based on indian source? Indians sure love to delude yourself with one sided story. Expand mental capacity, learn proper history and analysis from neutral and other sources.
ok u tell me.....whats ur claim???based on what??

Not a suden interest in Arunachal but that land is ours traditional.
Not that little piece of land Tawang but entire Arunachal China claim for.
tell me more......lets have discussion.

"One question: why has China shown Tawang with a separate colour (green) on their map?"
I know why,there is one thing special on earth near Tawang which called Hidden Paradise and that site not easy to get from China side for Indian deploy heavy forces along the route from the LAC.
"Unfortunately for them, the people of Tawang are very happy to be Indians and specially after 1962 conflict, they are extremely proud to belong to the Indian nation and ready to fight for Bharat."
This may be fact in your mind but not in reality.
your mind? :crazy:
so did u go to arunachal and asked the people there themselves? :lol:

Using the same template in all the threads , so much for your PISA. Dude apart from china did well in it ,do you know how it works and why it works..........seriously.

The same reason why indians use CCP template for everything china

Yes, I do know.

Last edited:
Nothing will change any soon. No need of discussion to death.

Well if i know my history right China didn't have any problem with India Tibet border untill Tibet was annexed and Tibetan people started a struggle for Independence.

So why sudden interest in Arunachal pradesh (after 1950)?

No, you don't. Read from neutral source. A treaty that is not rectified by all party is not legally valid.
The Machon line was not rectified by China, who suzerainty over Tibet--this is recognized by the British themselves, the Anglo-British treaty of 1907.

China were plagued by civil war, WW2, and civil war again up til 1950.

No, you don't. Read from neutral source. A treaty that is not rectified by all party is not legally valid.
The Machon line was not rectified by China, who suzerainty over Tibet--this is recognized by the British themselves, the Anglo-British treaty of 1907.

China were plagued by civil war, WW2, and civil war again up til 1950.

Can you give me a link to a credible source for the above treaty...

In other news, Wang said he wants peace, progress and prosperity in chinas relations with india.

Back
Top Bottom