What's new

The so-called Chinese claims on Arunachal

If you speak to the people from the pahari areas (both the mongols and Indids like myself) we see our selves as being part of neither India nor China. That said, people from the 7 sister states probably share more in common with the indus culture than they do with the Chinese.

It would make sense if one viewed India as a continent rather than a country :P (ps: I am not promoting/supporting separatist movements lol).

Wake up bro it's 21st century.

India also deserves baba ji ka thullu for its stupid claim over kashmir.
India was never a country before the Brits drew along the border to begin with. Giving up on Kashmir would also entice other separatist parties to ante up really. And I honestly cannot see this happening in the future.

Do you think should Kashmir separate from India , it should join Pakistan ;) or are you okay with Kashmir being a country on its own?

India was never a country before the Brits drew along the border to begin with. Giving up on Kashmir would also entice other separatist parties to ante up really. And I honestly cannot see this happening in the future.
thats d bottomline,d hard reality that pakistanis ignore

You are right .This 21st century and that is reason why i say PRC cant defeat India and why it is virtually impossible..From my experience in this PDF ,actually some people in pakistan cant realise this 21st century.But chinese already know that and they are practical and so they are not live in delusions.

If you speak to the people from the pahari areas (both the mongols and Indids like myself) we see our selves as being part of neither India nor China. That said, people from the 7 sister states probably share more in common with the indus culture than they do with the Chinese.

It would make sense if one viewed India as a continent rather than a country :P (ps: I am not promoting/supporting separatist movements lol).

Peterparker,

welcome mate,we needed u here.

India also deserves baba ji ka thullu for its stupid claim over kashmir.

claim?

Claim happens when u dont have what u claim u own,Kashmir valley apne mutti mein hain dost.

Do not waste time comparing the Chinese monkey military power status in the Himalayas.The very dominant military power in the Himalayas is India.Chinese highways in the Himalayan region including the Karakorum Highway is given a lot of attention.Indian military is underated and the Chinese Army is overated.It is the opposite.Chinese assholes could not build a motorway connecting its last district in the Eastern Himalayas(above AP state) for the last 40 years.Himalyas is really a mountainous terrain.It is not a nice military playing field.It is good for playing monkey games which Chinese enjoy ie. placing expired food and beverage cans across the border.Also the weather is very harsh-wintry conditions about 3 months in a year.

I dont think you got my point I am not talking about Tibet. I am talking about Arunachal Pradesh.

The above two links say that Tibet is a part of China which is also the stand of the Indian government. I dont disagree with that..

There you go, it just shows you don't have a good grasp of the dispute. Discussing AP wouldn't be complete without Tibet. As per 1907 treaty, British themselves recognized Tibet as part of China, so how could they legally rectified the Simla accord 1914 without Chinese agreement? You're aware part of AP was under Tibet back then? The British are dishonorable thugs.

And India is staking claims on AP based on what these imperialist hooligans did, on the other hand, we hear how india complained the British looted India. Hypocrisy at its best.
And thanks to your govt and media, Indians failed to see they are aggressors in Sino-Indian dispute.

Do you think should Kashmir separate from India , it should join Pakistan ;) or are you okay with Kashmir being a country on its own?
Kashmir being a country on it's own 100 times better. :D
You are right .This 21st century and that is reason why i say PRC cant defeat India and why it is virtually impossible..From my experience in this PDF ,actually some people in pakistan cant realise this 21st century.But chinese already know that and they are practical and so they are not live in delusions.
Whether it's indo-pak or china-indo war it will be a bloody shit.
claim?

Claim happens when u dont have what u claim u own,Kashmir valley apne mutti mein hain dost.
Issi liye 5 lakh faouj wari hui hai na.

Whether it's indo-pak or china-indo war it will be a bloody shit..

China-India war will be a bloody war.That is sure .But PRC cant defeat India,that is impossible

But I am not sure about Indo-Pak war .It is not the question how much it is bloody.It is a question of how much time Pakistan can withstand Indian Attack.

China-India war will be a bloody war.That is sure .But PRC cant defeat India,that is impossible

But I am not sure about Indo-Pak war .It is not the question how much it is bloody.It is a question of how much time Pakistan can withstand Indian Attack.
How PRC can't defeat India?

How much time india can stay offensive towards pakistan?
We are not here to just clap on Indian attack. :yahoo:
It's true that India is superior technologically and number wise but bro you can't deny the fact that our tiny army and people have will to die for their country and are even ready to fight with hockey against indian army. So you are underestimating us so watch your step dudes.

China could still take a large chunk of it. Because there is no fence there. :p:
You can try, but ain't getting it:crazy:

How PRC can't defeat India?

How much time india can stay offensive towards pakistan?
We are not here to just clap on Indian attack. :yahoo:
It's true that India is superior technologically and number wise but bro you can't deny the fact that our tiny army and people have will to die for their country and are even ready to fight with hockey against indian army. So you are underestimating us so watch your step dudes.
You already tried that 4 times now take a hike:rofl:

You can try, but ain't getting it:crazy:

You already tried that 4 times now take a hike:rofl:
The border will never be fenced haha 8-) You will never dare to shoot chinese.:p: China already hold a large chunk of it and you can do nothing :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom