What's new

The Saudi Arabian path to nuclear weapons

And i thought Iranians were clonliasts and expansionist. This a whole new level did you create that ethiopian account to talk t yourself about clonliasim?

Did you forget to take your medicine? I am not a double user, I was never banned (all confirmed by moderator and admins of this forum) nor did I create any user.

This deluded guy thinks that @WagmutJ is me.
:lol:

What have historical facts to do with imperialism? Yes, Saudi Arabians (Arabians) are imperialists historically speaking, as they created the largest regional empires in history (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Fatimid etc.) and their legacy is the Arab world and most of the Islamic world. Did you wake up today?

Now outside of history, it was the Brits that legitimized those small GCC countries. Ironically people from Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and UAE (the countries in question) are identical to people from KSA. Even their ruling families are ALL originally from modern-day KSA. You think that this is by coincidence?

And yes, Iranians have been imperialists throughout history as well. Why do you think the KSA-Iran rivalry continues to this day? Egypt was never an imperial power but mostly kept to itself so you won't understand it.

Al-Hasani, enmity aside, try to visit Iran and see how modern it is (atleast the major cities especially the capital city). I want to bet with you that you would rank it even higher than Istanbul.

Many South Asians come to Iran for medical tourism as is the case with many others. So i do not know why you think this is ''impossible''. Sure, Saudi is not sanctioned and has perhaps better access to markets/facilities but compared to a country that has been under sanctions for 4+ decades it is not doing much better.

Soon Saudis will open an embassy in Tehran and you might be able to ask for a visa.

Not sure, who that guy is, but I can tell you that millions of Iranians have been visiting Makkah and Madinah (they cannot travel outisde of those two cities though but maybe this will change in the future) but I am not aware of any Saudi Arabians ever visiting Iran other than some very hardcore Shia Saudi Arabians who travel to Iran to visit the graves of buried Arab Islamic personalities from modern-day KSA that were buried in many cities in Iran when Arabs ruled Iran. Qom, Mashhad and other areas, I think, is their main travel destinations. Those cities names are even of Arabic origin.

Of course, I know that Iran is more developed and has less poverty than for example Egypt but it is still quite far behind KSA and the GCC which every official statistic confirms (HDMI index, GDP per capita) but what has helped Iran greatly is the oil and gas income (similarly with GCC) and prior to 1979 the late Shah invested a lot in Iran (we could call him the MbS in terms of ambitions of the region back then). Large population too.

Yes, some Pakistanis go to Iran for medical treatment due to proximity. Afghans, I suppose, too. But this is similar in KSA, when I lived in KSA, there were medical tourists from much of the Muslim world.

Well, we will see about the Saudi Arabian embassy in Iran and the Iranian embassy in KSA.

Despite all the historical rivalry, I always wrote here whenever such discussions occurred, that KSA/GCC-Iran ties could positively transform the region. As neighbors, they need to live in peace together long-term.

He thinks other arab royal families will just blindly hug and add themselves to Saudi Arabia. We saw it does not work that way (Qatar). They have their own independent policy

it is impolite to lie. In fact I wrote the exact opposite, that they won't give up their thrones for the greater good as of now but eventually they will be forced to do so.

However one thing is certain, the GCC is moving towards greater integration on all fronts (military, economic, political union already) and with or without the current rulers (royals), small nations such as Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain (if we only include the citizens) cannot survive on their own long-term without unifying/returning to KSA like throughout most of the past 5000 years, as explained.

I predict that a similar thing will happen with Eritrea and Djibouti. it will return to Ethiopia or the sphere of Ethiopia.

The world is moving towards regional integration (which is necessary to have a say in this world) so I am pretty sure that history will repeat itself.

Did you forget to take your medicine? I am not a double user, I was never banned (all confirmed by moderator and admins of this forum) nor did I create any user.

This deluded guy thinks that @WagmutJ is me.:lol:

What have historical facts to do with imperialism? Yes, Saudi Arabians (Arabians) are imperialists historically speaking, as they created the largest regional empires in history (Rashidun, Umayyad, Abbasid, Fatimid etc.) and their legacy is the Arab world and most of the Islamic world. Did you wake up today?

Now outside of history, it was the Brits that legitimized those small GCC countries. Ironically people from Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and UAE (the countries in question) are identical to people from KSA. Even their ruling families are ALL originally from modern-day KSA. You think that this is by coincidence?

And yes, Iranians have been imperialists throughout history as well. Why do you think the KSA-Iran rivalry continues to this day? Egypt was never an imperial power but mostly kept to itself so you won't understand it.
Yup lets ignore Egypt's history as the longest lasting superpower for illy documented 3000 years to compare with a bunch of tribesman that only have Islam going for them. And btw all of the Arab empires ruled from Egypt or Iraq and not KSA. Man i wish the Alexandria library didnt get burned

He thinks other arab royal families will just blindly hug and add themselves to Saudi Arabia. We saw it does not work that way (Qatar). They have their own independent policy
The saud family to him is the abbassids the Umyaids the aftmids and maybe even El sa7aba ( رضي الله عنهم)as well
Arabs are one hell of a breed and the only way to unite them is to kill everyone or have foreigner do it. The tribal mindset.

Yup lets ignore Egypt's history as the longest lasting superpower for illy documented 3000 years to compare with a bunch of tribesman that only have Islam going for them. And btw all of the Arab empires ruled from Egypt or Iraq and not KSA. Man i wish the Alexandria library didnt get burned
Yes, expect for native Semitic civilizations in modern-day KSA and Iraq being older than the Egyptian one. Besides ancient Egypt and Arabians (as DNA confirms) are almost the same people (genetically) and part of the same geography and Afro-Asiatic language family. Other than modern-day Egyptians getting more African DNA post-Islam.

1663595099007.png

Speaking about African (Black) ancestry Egyptians (which is higher today than before - Ancient Egyptians were even closer to Middle Eastern populations)

... PCA on the joined data set. We found the ancient Egyptian samples falling distinct from modern Egyptians, and closer towards Near Eastern and European samples ( Fig. 4a, Supplementary Fig. 3, Supplementary Table 5). In contrast, modern Egyptians are shifted towards sub-Saharan African populations. Model-based clustering using ADMIXTURE 37 ( Fig. 4b, Supplementary Fig. 4) further supports these results and reveals that the three ancient Egyptians differ from modern Egyptians by a relatively larger Near Eastern genetic component, in particular a component found in Neolithic Levantine ancient individuals 36 (Fig. 4b).

Here is the publication (from 2017 so very modern):

Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes suggest an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods​

Quite from the conclusion:

"Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more ancestry with Near Easterners than present-day Egyptians, who received additional sub-Saharan admixture in more recent times."​

And here from the same, report, you can see another graphic of how Arabs, Egyptians included, cluster closely with each other:

1663594990322.png

You are basically trolling yourself.

KSA (let alone Arabia but I will just mention those in KSA) has several ancient civilizations, some of the oldest in the world. Dilmun, Thamud, Sumer (southern part was part of modern-day KSA), Al-Magar (one of the most ancient Neolithic cultures in the world and most advanced), Nabateans (who built almost 10 World UNESCO Heritage sites across 5 modern-day countries, KSA, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Israel/Palestine), Libyan, Dedan, Saba etc.

Capital matters not, we are talking about the founders of those dynasties and the people which were all Arabian besides those were cities funded by Arabs in Arab lands. Nothing strange about this.

No offense, but you are incredibly deluded. I did not expect it but on the other hand, I am not too surprised.

Lastly, Egypt NEVER had any empire in its history. It was limited to modern-day Egypt and very small areas outside of it.

You cannot compare it with the actual imperial powers of the region (Arabians, Iranians and later Turks/Anatolians). No offense.

Let's just take the Umayyad (one of many Arabian empires but the largest in the region historically by far):

1663594857003.png

and compare it with the largest Egyptian (independent) kingdom.

1663594904710.png

But yeah, good that you cannot argue my historical points about Eastern Arabia being divided up by help of Europeans.

The saud family to him is the abbassids the Umyaids the aftmids and maybe even El sa7aba ( رضي الله عنهم)as well
Arabs are one hell of a breed and the only way to unite them is to kill everyone or have foreigner do it. The tribal mindset.

Are you not tired of trolling nonstop I don't care about the House of Saud, I am mainly pointing out that those Arab/Arabian empires were founded by people from modern-day KSA. Arabian dynasties native to KSA. Who cares about the House of Saud and why are you speaking about them now, when they have nothing to do with this?

You are an Arab, I am not, so not sure what you are blabbering about.

May I ask you, what your problem with KSA is exactly? You are a Sisi fanboy (I can see) and as I wrote, KSA/GCC has helped him keep power and helped him into power and helped Egypt economically (nothing for free as KSA/GCC/Arabs have invested a lot in Egypt and had relatively good returns) but it is very, very strange behavior.

As I wrote already, I have no problem with Egypt, but you seem to have a problem with KSA. From my experience only ultranationalistic Egyptians (angry that Egypt is no longer the most influential Arab nation - even cinema and music is moving away, question of time before this development is complete) or MB supporters who by default hate every Arab monarchy/secular rule. So you, since you support Sisi, probably belong to the first group, which is probably why you have so many ignorant statements and beliefs that do not reflect reality.

Now it makes sense and I should have stopped earlier. Totally off-topic posts too.

Last edited:
Yes, expect for native Semitic civilizations in modern-day KSA and Iraq being older than the Egyptian one. Besides ancient Egypt and Arabians (as DNA confirms) are almost the same people (genetically) and part of the same geography and Afro-Asiatic language family. Other than modern-day Egyptians getting more African DNA post-Islam.

View attachment 880847

Speaking about African (Black) ancestry Egyptians (which is higher today than before - Ancient Egyptians were even closer to Middle Eastern populations)

... PCA on the joined data set. We found the ancient Egyptian samples falling distinct from modern Egyptians, and closer towards Near Eastern and European samples ( Fig. 4a, Supplementary Fig. 3, Supplementary Table 5). In contrast, modern Egyptians are shifted towards sub-Saharan African populations. Model-based clustering using ADMIXTURE 37 ( Fig. 4b, Supplementary Fig. 4) further supports these results and reveals that the three ancient Egyptians differ from modern Egyptians by a relatively larger Near Eastern genetic component, in particular a component found in Neolithic Levantine ancient individuals 36 (Fig. 4b).

Here is the publication (from 2017 so very modern):

Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes suggest an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods​

Quite from the conclusion:

"Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more ancestry with Near Easterners than present-day Egyptians, who received additional sub-Saharan admixture in more recent times."​

And here from the same, report, you can see another graphic of how Arabs, Egyptians included, cluster closely with each other:

View attachment 880846

You are basically trolling yourself.

KSA (let alone Arabia but I will just mention those in KSA) has several ancient civilizations, some of the oldest in the world. Dilmun, Thamud, Sumer (southern part was part of modern-day KSA), Al-Magar (one of the most ancient Neolithic cultures in the world and most advanced), Nabateans (who built almost 10 World UNESCO Heritage sites across 5 modern-day countries, KSA, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Israel/Palestine), Libyan, Dedan, Saba etc.

Capital matters not, we are talking about the founders of those dynasties and the people which were all Arabian besides those were cities funded by Arabs in Arab lands. Nothing strange about this.

No offense, but you are incredibly deluded. I did not expect it but on the other hand, I am not too surprised.

Lastly, Egypt NEVER had any empire in its history. It was limited to modern-day Egypt and very small areas outside of it.

You cannot compare it with the actual imperial powers of the region (Arabians, Iranians and later Turks/Anatolians). No offense.

Let's just take the Umayyad (one of many Arabian empires but the largest in the region historically by far):

View attachment 880844

and compare it with the largest Egyptian (independent) kingdom.

View attachment 880845

But yeah, good that you cannot argue my historical points about Eastern Arabia being divided up by help of Europeans.

Are you mentally retarded? I don't care about the House of Saud, I am mainly pointing out that those Arab/Arabian empires were founded by people from modern-day KSA. Arabian dynasties native to KSA. Who cares about the House of Saud and why are you speaking about them now, when they have nothing to do with this?

You are an Arab, I am not, so not sure what you are blabbering about.
Yup lets add one to lustful tribes who want to steal egyptian history. Jews afro centrists aliens and now arabs.I suppose you can understand arabic right?
Because this ver research is not flawed but biased as it brought its samples from Herakleopolis Magna historically a very popular tourist destination in ancient times for europeans and easteners
Please check on my sources this time before
you respond as only 90 of the 150 mummies they obtained were brought to the lab and only 3 of the 90 were fully genetically analyzed. Not only is this a biased research it is also unreliable as all of the mummies were from one place during the hellenic period and only 3 bodies were analyzed.
shame shame shame. Infact Arab blood was the one to get affected by Egyptian one not the opposite. PLease read and watch before your response
direct-descendants-of-the-ancient-Egyptians-today/answer/Adam-Ramzy-2?ch=10&oid=254401935&share=d44794a8&srid=h3I8vV&target_type=answer
https://qr.ae/pv4RBR
@Ghostkiller @Gomig-21 @joker88 @The SC we have another minority lustful over our history fabricating it to their own. Why are you people always trying to fabricate

Yup lets add one to lustful tribes who want to steal egyptian history. Jews afro centrists aliens and now arabs.I suppose you can understand arabic right?
Because this ver research is not flawed but biased as it brought its samples from Herakleopolis Magna historically a very popular tourist destination in ancient times for europeans and easteners
you respond as only 90 of the 150 mummies they obtained were brought to the lab and only 3 of the 90 were fully genetically analyzed. Not only is this a biased research it is also unreliable as all of the mummies were from one place during the hellenic period and only 3 bodies were analyzed.
shame shame shame. Infact Arab blood was the one to get affected by Egyptian one not the opposite. PLease read and watch before your response
direct-descendants-of-the-ancient-Egyptians-today/answer/Adam-Ramzy-2?ch=10&oid=254401935&share=d44794a8&srid=h3I8vV&target_type=answer
@Ghostkiller @Gomig-21 @joker88 @The SC we have another minority lustful over our history fabricating it to their own. Why are you people always trying to fabricate

Once again what is the matter with you? Who is claiming anything? Nobody has interest in claiming any Egyptian history. I don't know if you have problems with understanding English or what was written by me or whatever is going on with you, but it is now becoming quite annoying.

Now stick to the topic, make a thread of Jews and Africans or whatever claiming some Pharaohs (of mostly Middle Eastern origin). This is not the thread for it.

How clean nuclear energy will put Saudi Arabia ahead of the climate-change curve​

ELECTRIC POWER | ENERGY TRANSITION | OIL | METALS | PETROCHEMICALS
12 Jan 2022 | 13:17 UTC

Saudi Arabia to develop 'huge' uranium resources in energy diversity push: minister​

HIGHLIGHTS

To fuel proposed 17 GW of domestic nuclear by 2040

Also envisages selling uranium on global market

Hydrogen pilot projects to be announced shortly

Saudi Arabia plans to develop its "huge" uranium resources with a view to supporting its nascent nuclear power program as well as selling onto the world market, energy minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman said Jan. 12, as the world's leading exporter of crude oil looks to diversify its power mix and economy away from hydrocarbons.

Rest of the article:

Once again what is the matter with you? Who is claiming anything? Nobody has interest in claiming any Egyptian history. I don't know if you have problems with understanding English or what was written by me or whatever is going on with you, but it is now becoming quite annoying.

Now stick to the topic, make a thread of Jews and Africans or whatever claiming some Pharaohs (of mostly Middle Eastern origin). This is not the thread for it.

How clean nuclear energy will put Saudi Arabia ahead of the climate-change curve​

ELECTRIC POWER | ENERGY TRANSITION | OIL | METALS | PETROCHEMICALS
12 Jan 2022 | 13:17 UTC

Saudi Arabia to develop 'huge' uranium resources in energy diversity push: minister​

HIGHLIGHTS

To fuel proposed 17 GW of domestic nuclear by 2040

Also envisages selling uranium on global market

Hydrogen pilot projects to be announced shortly

Saudi Arabia plans to develop its "huge" uranium resources with a view to supporting its nascent nuclear power program as well as selling onto the world market, energy minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman said Jan. 12, as the world's leading exporter of crude oil looks to diversify its power mix and economy away from hydrocarbons.

Rest of the article:

Besides ancient Egypt and Arabians (as DNA confirms) are almost the same people (genetically)

Oh NOW am derailing huh. It is only annoying when someone responds to your misinformation and now grouping our genetics while you are not even Arab or Egyptian in the first place and . Then coming saying the tribes that roamed arabia were more advanced than Ancient Egypt out of spite and fake natiolism to a country that literally uses your people as a body sheild for its borders???? Seriously? This isnt a thread about green H2 btw and the KSA media over gratutlates KSA as if its the new green power in the world using attractive titles. Seriously not a ground reality related source

Oh NOW am derailing huh. It is only annoying when someone responds to your misinformation and now grouping our genetics while you are not even Arab or Egyptian in the first place and . Then coming saying the tribes that roamed arabia were more advanced than Ancient Egypt out of spite and fake natiolism to a country that literally uses your people as a body sheild for its borders???? Seriously? This isnt a thread about green H2 btw and the KSA media over gratutlates KSA as if its the new green power in the world using attractive titles. Seriously not a ground reality related source

Are you mentally retarded? Are you going to deny science (DNA) now? Look at the data that I posted. My origin is totally irrelevant, I could be from Zimbabwe, Papua New Guinea or Iceland. By your own messed up logic, you can only discuss Egyptian history and no other history.

You were already told that what is modern-day KSA had SEVERAL civilizations that were as old as ancient Egypt or older. Not my problem that you are ignorant. It is described in detail by historians, archeologists and other experts. You are a nobody compared to them in terms of knowledge.

There are no Pakistani soldiers in KSA other than advisers and trainers. Stop writing unfounded bullshit throughout this entire thread.

How old are you? 15 years old?

Yes, news posted by international sources (SPglobal) is made up. Go take your medicine, your obsession is very unhealthy.

This deluded individual thinks that the world began in Egypt (lol), that Egypt is the center of the world and that KSA and all other Arabs are "tribesmen" and whatever other ignorant insults this inferiority ridden clown writes. While in fact the actual tribesmen (that live like tribesmen) live in Egypt (Sinai) and Southern Egypt (Beja) and others.

This guy is living in an alternative reality.

In reality the Middle East (Near East = Levant, Northern Arabia, Mesopotamia) is the cradle of civilization, not Egypt.

And only deluded clowns would ever claim that Egypt has more influence in the region than KSA. If you have a guy that makes such comments, you know that he is either completely ignorant, deluded or just challenged. No other explanation.

Last edited:
the Houthis/Ansarallah have now become a permanent component of Yemen.

Sayids were always permanent and majority of Yemen but in reality they are the once who lost since they lost 80% of the land including the oil and ports. Saudi/UAE have permanent influence now and expanded territory wise plus have gained control over Bab al mandab including several islands surrounding Yemen. All thanks to the Yemen side they support which is not going anywhere.. Imho they gained while beating the delusions out of the anti-tribes. They are subdued now.. They are grateful to be alive. They could lose everything their cities and livelihoods

Are you mentally retarded? Are you going to deny science (DNA) now? Look at the data that I posted. My origin is totally irrelevant, I could be from Zimbabwe, Papua New Guinea or Iceland. By your own messed up logic, you can only discuss Egyptian history and no other history.

There are no Pakistani soldiers in KSA other than advisers and trainers. Stop writing unfounded bullshit throughout this entire thread.

How old are you? 20 years old?

Yes, news posted by international sources (SPglobal) is made up. Go take your medicine, your obsession is very unhealthy.
Yup you didnt even look at my sources which completely negates the whole study or even read my words or analyze yourself but just repeat talk and talk with no reality on the ground. Even if you have 101 biology skills this is a biased unreliable research for the reasons i lised above that you refuse to read. Do you understand arabic?

Between 1982 and 1987, Pakistan stationed approximately 20,000 servicemen in Saudi Arabia to defend Islamic holy sites.[37] There are reportedly approximately 70,000 Pakistani servicemen serving in the Military of Saudi Arabia.[38] and i got this from wikipedia 70k troops in the saudi armed forces.

In February 2018, Pakistan announced that it would be sending troops to Saudi Arabia on a "training and advise mission".[36] Now this is an advisor's size of mission not 70k troops
Please refrain from insults as it doesnt help your argument

How is this related to my post

Sayids were always permanent and majority of Yemen but in reality they are the once who lost since they lost 80% of the land including the oil and ports. Saudi/UAE are permanent entity plus have gained control over Bab al mandab including several islands surrounding Yemen. All thanks to the Yemen side they support which is not going anywhere.. Imho they gained while beating the delusions out of the houthis. They are subdued now.. They are grateful to be alive which was the main issue. Invoking fear was the way forward. They could lose everything their cities and livelihoods
They had 0%, now lets say 20%, which is still a good progress. However ruling empty land has no meaning:
About 75 percent of Yemen's population of 30 million people live in areas under Houthi control.
Saudis/Emirates, if they stay, they have to fight because war will not stop untill they leave or Yemen gets divided. If they want war, then soon ceasefire will end.

Yup you didnt even look at my sources which completely negates the whole study or even read my words or analyze yourself but just repeat talk and talk with no reality on the ground. Even if you have 101 biology skills this is a biased unreliable research for the reasons i lised above that you refuse to read. Do you understand arabic?

Between 1982 and 1987, Pakistan stationed approximately 20,000 servicemen in Saudi Arabia to defend Islamic holy sites.[37] There are reportedly approximately 70,000 Pakistani servicemen serving in the Military of Saudi Arabia.[38] and i got this from wikipedia 70k troops in the saudi armed forces.

In February 2018, Pakistan announced that it would be sending troops to Saudi Arabia on a "training and advise mission".[36] Now this is an advisor's size of mission not 70k troops
Please refrain from insults as it doesnt help your argument

Yes, some Egyptian-made Youtube video by deluded Egyptian ultra-nationalists that don't like scientific facts (DNA), is a better claim than PEER-REVIEWED scientifically published articles from 2017 with no biases (biases do not exist in science when it comes to DNA, lol). Secondly you will probably also deny the large Sub-Saharan African element in Egyptian modern-day DNA while we are at it.

As for insults, you might recall (or you forgot already?) who started the insults....

Claims that Pakistani soldiers protect the Saudi Arabian borders - just to post Wikipedia articles from the time of the 1980's. Very relevant in the year 2022.

Pakistani military presence in KSA (since the First Gulf War ended) has been limited to advisers and trainers (very few left nowadays) and earlier (back in the day) in Tabuk mainly. Go ask the "professionals" on PDF about it and they will all confirm.

In case you don't know it, KSA has a 500.000 large standing army (if the National Guard is included). They don't exactly need outsiders (unlike smaller GCC states).

Last edited:
They had 0%, now lets say 20%, which is still a good progress. However ruling empty land has no meaning:
About 75 percent of Yemen's population of 30 million people live in areas under Houthi control.
Saudis/Emirates, if they stay, they have to fight because war will not stop untill they leave or Yemen gets divided.

Not really.. The population center is split 50-50.. I remember I went thru that with one another poster here couple of months. We did due diligence and found out that the population split is 50-50..

They ain't defeating the local foe they are fighting who is much stronger then them forget about KSA-UAE they are irrelevant in this.. They are zero chance that is why they accepted the ceasefire militarily they can't do much.. They ain't going to walk thru only Maribbeans forget about the Southern transitional separatist, Islah, armed forces and Giant brigdes. They are better equipped and equally motivated which dealt them a blow.. They were singlehandily defeated by the Maribbean tribes

Last edited:
Saudis/Emirates, if they stay, they have to fight because war will not stop untill they leave or Yemen gets divided. If they want war, then soon ceasefire will end.

Not true, Aden, Taiz, Al-Mukalla and numerous other large cities in Yemen are under the control loo the OFFICIALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED YEMENI government that officially asked KSA/Arabs for help.

60/40% is the division. Some say 50-50%.

And that so-called "empty" land has all the natural resources, oil, gas, minerals, most important coastal cities, ports, strategic location etc.

Pre-2014, KSA had no military bases and no (direct) control of Yemen. Works both ways.

And Houthis had control of their headquarters and most of Northern Yemen long before 2014. The Yemeni government (Salah) and Houthis had a long war with each other long before 2014.

Houthis controls most of the highlands/heavily mountainous areas of Yemen (much of Yemen is mountainous) which is the only thing that has been saving them. Similar to Taliban.

1663601141830.png

Not really.. The population center is split 50-50.. I remember I went thru that with one another poster here couple of months. We did due diligence and found out that the population split is 50-50..

They ain't defeating the local foe they are fighting who is much stronger then them forget about KSA-UAE they are irrelevant in this.. They are zero chance that is why they accepted the ceasefire militarily they can't do much
Do you have a source about the population center? please provide where it's shown that it's split 50-50, would appreciate. The ceasefire could end any moment. Both sides accepted it, some saudi allies like sudanese and moroccans escaped because they saw no end to the conflict.

Back
Top Bottom