What's new

The S-400 Missile deal will make Pakistan's Nuclear Ballistic Missiles obsolete

S 400 shall be accompanied by AAD, PDV combo . AD1 and AD2 shall also come by that time. LRSAM will become EXSAM and so on. Laser shall be operational by that time so as KALI 50000. Bloody We shall shoot down anything ranging from Drone to Satellite from our land. We shall have BMD ship as well by that time.

You forget to add that India will have a warp 10 ship and a Death Star by that time. Which will always be tomorrow.

.... Everyone on PDF knows Pakistani missile tech is the best in the world... and with proven MIRV capabilities, they can outrun the S400 and other ABM and AD systems like anything.:cool::enjoy:
Russias s400 in Syria couldnt even stop a handful of Tomahawk missiles (80's technology) and Indias gutter press and journos think it can stop nuclear tipped missiles :lol:

After U.S. Strikes Syrian Air Base, Russians Ask: 'Where Were Our Vaunted s-400 Air Defense Systems?'
https://www.rferl.org/a/weher-was-the-s-300-s-400-missile-defense-systems/28417014.html

S400 is a very powerful air defense system even on its own.

But working in conjunction with satalites

Phalcon Awacs

Longrange sword fish /green pine radar which track upto 1000km

india air defense become very very powerful

S400 is one of 5 or 6 pieces of world class air defense sytems

All of these systems are out of each for a nation like Pakistan simply due to finance

India is spending over $4 billion on these ..... I am certain they will have done their home work.

Remember for $4 billion they could have chosen a Israeli system or French system or even USA option

They chose Russian S400 because they deem it to be the most effective

What's wrong with day dreaming... Indian style :lol:

On serious note, Putin is playing a double game. Selling two adverseris the same system. China has started talking delivery if S-400 , next will be India.

Oh that's why I saw Pakistan army selling Shaheen missile on eBay. Description said "Selling as scrap due to Indian Vedic s-400" which has made all our nuclear and air force assets obsolete. Next they will scrap all fighter jets.

You missed one thing... We already have our own state of art multi layer anti ballistic systems...
state of art anti ballistic system?what?
what is the name of that system?:what:

Russias s400 in Syria couldnt even stop a handful of Tomahawk missiles (80's technology) and Indias gutter press and journos think it can stop nuclear tipped missiles :lol:

After U.S. Strikes Syrian Air Base, Russians Ask: 'Where Were Our Vaunted s-400 Air Defense Systems?'
https://www.rferl.org/a/weher-was-the-s-300-s-400-missile-defense-systems/28417014.html
come on man,blaming Russians are pure stupidity here.We have seen russian weapons before and also saw how well so called american suppa powder murikka did against them.
The problem is here they both are trying to show(or just pretending?) something that does not exist.Missile defense system is nothing but money making machine both home and abroad.
There is hardly any defense against MRBM,even rare against well thought IRBM,forget about stopping ICBM,and there will never be one.First tell america to arm south korea with defense system against artillery that has been in place for years.
As far as America asking russia about"much vaunted systems" where is America's that stated "ready to protect homeland"?last time i checked a false alarm created Armageddon scenario in one of their state. :partay:

Every ABM in the world is tested for non MIRV non maneuvering warheads.
The solutions are inexpensive and not very complicated.
Once the warhead has separated from PBV and settled into its final descend after course correction a small rocket at the back can fire at random.

Thing is the ABM system relies heavily on predicted position of incoming target.
If by the time the ABM S-400 missile reaches predicted target position and it's not there, not much can be done as both the ABM and target are too fast . The ABM cannot make a U turn or make a very large deviation. It will miss the target.

In this world, everything has a match. Nothing is perfect.
Last time, I heard, India developed a shell tracking radar and deployed and they got the capability to track and destroy every shell fired towards India.
IMO, India should not be worried on LOC violations; but the so called invention seems to be just a wet dream, they have nothing or some incompetent system.

Lol I should say that S-400 deal mean China can set ADIZ over New Delhi, Modi and Indians Generals will have to beg Chinese S-400 operators the permission to land. India in past had begged Russia not to sell S-400 to China, seem like Russia gave India some bad taste for cozying with US...LMAO

And for my Pakistani friends don't worry China will eventually sell our version of S-400 which mean most of 400km northern India bordered with Pakistan will be a non fly zone for Indian airforce...be patient my friends.. we will get there :lol:

S 400 shall be accompanied by AAD, PDV combo . AD1 and AD2 shall also come by that time. LRSAM will become EXSAM and so on. Laser shall be operational by that time so as KALI 50000. Bloody We shall shoot down anything ranging from Drone to Satellite from our land. We shall have BMD ship as well by that time.
Keep jerking off!

You missed one thing... We already have our own state of art multi layer anti ballistic systems...
Which does not work except in the mind of DoDo

We send our nukes on a bullock cart.

It can't stop cruise missiles.india can buy it but they can't stop cruise missiles.i sm sure s-400 can't shoot down Pakistani cruise missiles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom