What's new

The Rafale carries heavy

Dasault is doing great marketing for rafael. But price is one major concern for MOD & IAF before signing the deal.

1 thread pro rafale and another anti rafale spark bhai kya ho raha hai?

With all the jagged little edges and orifices on the bottom of the jet, I'm sure it will have little to no impact on the reduction of the overall RCS. Maybe slightly, but not enough to warrant the loss of 4 mounting points to only one kind of weapon.

Well that is the logic behind it.

if the final price is 30 billion, its time to call EADS about the euro fighter, and fast. This price is outrageous.

Dasault is doing great marketing for rafael. But price is one major concern for MOD & IAF before signing the deal.
No it's not. This hasn't been stated by either the French or Indian side only has it been said by certain media persons with,let's say, questionable motives and a credibility issue. The only major issue remaining is the work-share agreement and this is being resolved as we speak.

I'm getting tired of repeating myself.....

For those who think only Rafale only has ground strike capability and EFT lacks it.

upload_2014-1-27_0-48-49.png

upload_2014-1-27_0-49-25.png

upload_2014-1-27_0-49-55.png

upload_2014-1-27_0-50-17.png

upload_2014-1-27_0-50-47.png

Rafale is good multirole plane but EFT is not far behind it in terms of being multirole plane.

Last edited:
I wish we could get our hands on the Rafale which we can now only dream about! :P

With the Rafale gone, the FGFA (T-50 PAK_FA) project in doldrums, the MiG 21 will continue to rule the roost well into the next decade! :crazy_pilot::angry:

India should buy some of this without that much TOT for a less price.

How much more do we have to wait for this beast to be part of IAF.

Rafale has never proven itself in combat. Until that day, it is a paper plane.

Libya. Unlike your Chinese crap, they've at least used their machines in theater.

Libya never sent a plane into the air. Rafale never shot anything down. Even if Rafale has no trouble with MiG-21, it is still no match against the new breed of fighters like J-10B and F-35. :p:

Libya. Unlike your Chinese crap, they've at least used their machines in theater.

But they were used against a country which literally don't had an air force, just like US have done till now, so to prove them they must be used against strong adversaries like China, India, South Korea etc. so their real potential can be known.

Libya ops only have shown they are good in hitting ground targets who are not well protected as per 21st century standards, can they bomb Indian or Israeli targets like that??

Back
Top Bottom