What's new

The Question of "Shia Genocide" in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inqilabi fifth column lost few people compared to thousands of Sunnis. their zionist kinda movement in Pakistan need state attention especially in influential institutions, Govt should take control of all Mosques of all sects and ban foreign funding for all.

You have been justifying Shia Genocide all along. It's there for everyone to see. Don't lie now

There is no genocide, both shahi and Inqilabi fvckers are curse on Pakistan

@Azlan Haider
Why did you copy paste such a long post here? It serves no purpose. The footnotes do not add up with the number of incidents they mention in that particular year. I only added the figures they mention in each incident in each year.
I only added figures from 2001 to 2015 as these were the worst years of terrorism in history of Pakistan. These 14 years only had 2900 odd Shia killings, and that includes all the tribal infights in Parachinar, Kurram and Orakzai agency and all the tarhget killins in Karachi of anyone with a shia surname.
Sop i am surprised at why you guys come up with such a high figure and call it "Genocide".
Is there an alterior motive

Parachinaar incident was a backlash from ISIS, many shias from the area joining Assad government in Syria and attacking ISIS there, so it is the responsibility of the state and government to stop them sending their fellows in Syria. ISIS must be removed too. We cant afford proxy war of ISIS and Shia militants in our soil.

I don't know about the credibility of the above claim except that Iranian influence is strong among shiite of Pakistan in general. Pakistan has to address this and take this as a threat to nation's integrity.

Iranian consulates and embassy must be kept under strict vigilance.

@Azlan Haider
Sop i am surprised at why you guys come up with such a high figure and call it "Genocide".
Is there an alterior motive

Of course, there's a motive. And he's sorry I ruined this plan 'single handed'.

I don't know about the credibility of the above claim except that Iranian influence is strong among shiite of Pakistan in general. Pakistan has to address this and take this as a threat to nation's integrity.

Iranian consulates and embassy must be kept under strict vigilance.

How you can control? both sides have establish their chain of logistics, command and control for fcking Pakistan.. both are more influential then majority Sunni,

How you can control? both sides have establish their chain of logistics, command and control for fcking Pakistan.. both are more influential then majority Sunni,

There's one and one solution to this. Take the sectarian mullah out of their masjids and imam bargahs and shoot them in the head. They are the people who are actual source of mischief. And confiscate and burn all religious texts which are based on takfir, cursing, slandering and insulting. Danda rule and only danda rule, and we will see there is peace everywhere.

And please put 'an effective' ban on using loud speakers except for call of prayers. They keep fucking our ears all the night long during their 'holy months' (different sects have different months for barking like wolves) in their extremely ugly voices.

Of course, there's a motive. And he's sorry I ruined this plan 'single handed'.

Let me remind you my forgetful friend that this thread was started by Jhangvi fanboys to downplay the atrocities committed by their organization on Pakistani Shias .... But their lies were exposed and they were caught with their pants down ....

Then you descended upon this thread with your sectarian BS and ruined it ... It could have been a meaningful discussion had you not ruined this thread .... Do you get it now Jhangvi fanboy ?

Then you descended upon this thread with your sectarian BS and ruined what could have been a meaningful discussion, Do you get it now ?

Meaningful discussion with your 'cut and paste propaganda service'? Sorry this is not happening.

Read the previous posts ... Data from 2002/03 cross checked and found to be accurate ... That's why posted here
Brother, dont use the word shia genocide plz, yes shias are killing and so the Sunnis, most of them were killed because of Shia Sunni conflict, the word genocide is a term used for killing a race and ethnic group but under the supervision of a country, state or other groups. If you use the word genocide that means you are claiming that Pakistan state is responsible for it which I must reject. Pakistan state is very neutral infact they stand with our Shia sides. Secondly if any other group involves in it then we all know that group is declared terrorist and our military taking every action against them.
Secondly killing of Hazaras was of the fact that many Hazaras in Afghanistan are in powers and part of Afghan establishment so they were killed due to their hazaras ethnicity rather than shia race by pukhtoon animosity towards them.
Govt must take action against the terrorist and Army chief is visiting today.

There's one and one solution to this. Take the sectarian mullah out of their masjids and imam bargahs and shoot them in the head. They are the people who are actual source of mischief. And confiscate and burn all religious texts which are based on takfir, cursing, slandering and insulting. Danda rule and only danda rule, and we will see there is peace everywhere.

Who will do this? as i said they are more influential then even majority Barelvi bcoz inqilabi exploit their hate for Shahis very well. just take example of UAV shot down? our govt/military remain silent for 2 days.. ISPR didnt even released a press release..

Brother, dont use the word shia genocide plz, yes shias are killing and so the Sunnis, most of them were killed because of Shia Sunni conflict, the word genocide is a term used for killing a race and ethnic group but under the supervision of a country, state or other groups. If you use the word genocide that means you are claiming that Pakistan state is responsible for it which I must reject. Pakistan state is very neutral infact they stand with our Shia sides. Secondly if any other group involves in it then we all know that group is declared terrorist and our military taking every action against them.
Secondly killing of Hazaras was of the fact that many Hazaras in Afghanistan are in powers and part of Afghan establishment so they were killed due to their hazaras ethnicity rather than shia race by pukhtoon animosity towards them.
Govt must take action against the terrorist and Army chief is visiting today.

Thank you @mikkix for speaking the truth.

These propagandists don't see manifest realities that Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah (r.a) belonged to a version of shia sect, we love him. (This is however a fact that he didn't practice any sectarianism and was a neutral Muslim.)

Fatima Jinnah was more shia than Jinnah, we call her mother of nation.
Some say, Liaquat Ali Khan was also shia, we also regard him highly.
Gen. Yahya was shia, Bhutto was Shia, Benazir was Shia, Zardari is Shia, Shireen Mazari is Shia, our President Mamnoon Hussain is Shia. Shias dominate our bureaucracy from the beginning and other key departments, politics, government all... Altaf Hussain the ugly chimpanzee is also shia; and these Iranian propagandists are blowing the trumpet of victimisation.

If I'm not wrong Gen. Mirza Aslam Beg is also shia.

Who will do this? as i said they are more influential then even majority Barelvi bcoz inqilabi exploit their hate for Shahis very well. just take example of UAV shot down? our govt/military remain silent for 2 days.. ISPR didnt even released a press release..

This is because the Iranian Revolution has laid numerous dirty eggs in our ranks; and Pakistan doesn't want them to turn this country into an Iraq or Syria. Pakistan has to use wisdom.

Last edited:
This is because the Iranian Revolution has laid numerous dirty eggs in our ranks; and Pakistan doesn't want them to turn this country into an Iraq or Syria. Pakistan has to use wisdom.

Shahis are also filth, we shouldnt blame one side, Namak Khwar of Saudis and Iran both are lannati.

Note the last words of this video: He's saying that his mission was to acquire political power for the shia community in Pakistan such that whoever takes the hold of government will do so at the will of Khomeini funded Shias. In other words Iran's sectarian control on Pakistan's political power.
well that's exactly what the Sunnis of Iraq want they waged their filthy war they Allied with enemy states against us just for power although they have one third of the power of the state!!!!!!!!!

unfortunately they get away with their crimes simply our politicians are corrupted otherwise they should pay for their crimes heavily

While in Pakistan the Sunni state and in the Saudi the wahabi state and Bahrain the Shia clerics the Shia people get killed just because they ask for justice

and they still think they are Muslims.

Shahis are also filth, we shouldnt blame one side, Namak Khwar of Saudis and Iran both are lannati.

I beg to differ.

Majority population in Muslim countries have strong affiliation with Saudi Arabia because of our holy places in their country, as well as 3 million Pakistanis working their and supporting our economy. Saudi Arabia also has a contributing role in our defenses. Iran has no equal status to Saudis in this regard.

Thank you @mikkix for speaking the truth.

These propagandists don't see manifest realities that Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah (r.a) belonged to a version of shia sect, we love him. (This is however a fact that he didn't practice any sectarianism and was a neutral Muslim.)

Fatima Jinnah was more shia than Jinnah, we call her mother of nation.
Some say, Liaquat Ali Khan was also shia, we also regard him highly.
Gen. Yahya was shia, Bhutto was Shia, Benazir was Shia, Zardari is Shia, Shireen Mazari is Shia, our President Mamnoon Hussain is Shia. Shias dominate our bureaucracy from the beginning and other key departments, politics, government all... Altaf Hussain the ugly chimpanzee is also shia; and these Iranian propagandists are blowing the trumpet of victimisation.

If I'm not wrong Gen. Mirza Aslam Beg is also shia.

Dear they are senior members and there may be a misunderstanding between the you two. We all are standing with our Shia brothers and plz have trust in our army chief, he is visiting today, Some of the posters are angry because if you look at the parachinar incident almost 100 people died and no govt representatives visited there but thanks to our army chief who is visiting today and Parachinar is always a boiling point and we have seen many bomb blasts there so calm down.

well that's exactly what the Sunnis of Iraq want they waged their filthy war they Allied with enemy states against us just for power although they have one third of the power of the state!!!!!!!!!

unfortunately they get away with their crimes simply our politicians are corrupted otherwise they should pay for their crimes heavily

While in Pakistan the Sunni state and in the Saudi the wahabi state and Bahrain the Shia clerics the Shia people get killed just because they ask for justice

and they still think they are Muslims.

Another egg hatched out.

Ok now tell me how many Sunnis were killed by the Khomeini regime and why Sunnis are given second grade status in Iran?

How many Sunnis were killed by Iran's ally Syria in 1982?

And how many Sunnis have yet been killed by Assad's, Iran's and Hizbullah's forces so far?

Iranians exported their sectarian filth to Pakistan, to Iraq. Iraq was secular under Saddam; Saddam's Ba'ath Party had mostly shia figures, his army also had dominant shia factor. The reason why Iraqi shias fought Iranian shias was the racial difference of Arabs and Iranians. Iranian shias hate even Arab shias.

Iran collaborated with USA to topple peaceful Saddam's government and now you turned Iraq into a sectarian battlefield.

You did the same in Bahrain and now in Yemen. Stop your mischief as there's no use of violence when the other side will also retaliate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom