What's new

The Question of "Shia Genocide" in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down, bro ... No need to take this idiot @Hamzay seriously

The monkey still trying to climb the Lubpak tree.

Dear What I Am Trying to Say Is That Pakistan As A Nation Faced These ***** Everyone Was Killed To Give The Impression of Only Shias Getting Killed Is Wrong.

Sectarian Group LeJ Even Targeted Sri Lankan Crickt Team Were They Shias?????

This is what I told these kaddoo heads that even Kalbhushan Jhadav confessed in his statement that RAW got Hazaras killed. But they have to find an excuse to put all blames on majority Pakistanis to satisfy their lust for hatred.

My countrymen or loyalists of a religious-fascist state while using the resources of Pakistan?
So now you are blaming the innocent who were killed by secterian groups as traitors ?

Just die ..you scumbag.

So now you are blaming the innocent who were killed by secterian groups as traitors ?

Just die ..you scumbag.

Not them. But the Loyalists of Khomeinis who are giving impression that only shias have been killed. Now go and look into the mirror and rot in a hole afterward.

I don't make that assumption. I do assume, however, that Al-Qaeda considers itself as the correct expression of Sunni Islam. If I'm wrong about that I'd like to know, thanks.

Al Qaeda Has Been Rejected By Mainstream Scholars of Islam But I Am Not Surprised By Your Views Considering The Kind Of Zionist Tout That You Are

There were no such shia sunni killings before Khomeini, in Pakistan and in the Arab world.

In June 1963 over 100 Shias were killed in Tehri village (in Khairpur district of Sindh)

Tazia processions were attacked in Lahore and Karachi in 1960s and 70s

Shia killings have been going on in Pakistan since 1960s, at that time Iran was ruled by the Shah and Arab secular Nationalism (not Political Islam) was the dominant ideology in Arab

Don't care about Tehran or fukin Riyadh... both might aswell bomb or nuke each other out of existence..

But you are a lowlife.. and you've proven it in this thread.

Your freakin Marja is based in Tehran, don't curse or the reverse curse will turn you to a chimpanzee from a rat.

Your freakin Marja is based in Tehran, don't curse or the reverse curse will turn you to a chimpanzee from a rat.

Worry about yourself...

Your already a swine.

Might aswell fly.. by detonating the bomb stuck up your ***.

This is what I told these kaddoo heads that even Kalbhushan Jhadav confessed in his statement that RAW got Hazaras killed. But they have to find an excuse to put all blames on majority Pakistanis to satisfy their lust for hatred.

Most Of The Attacks Have Happened Before Zarb e Azb and Radd ul Fassad.Since The Massive Military Crackdown There Has Been A Drastic Decrease In Attacks

You Are Right It Is Wrong To Blame The Pakistani People.If This Thread Had Been Started By An Indian Or That Hypocrite Solomon I Would Not Have Been Surprised But The Fact That This Thread Has Been Started By Fellow Pakistani Is What Saddens Me

In June 1963 over 100 Shias were killed in Tehri village (in Khairpur district of Sindh)

Tazia processions were attacked in Lahore and Karachi in 1960s and 70s

Shia killings have been going on in Pakistan since 1960s, at that time Iran was ruled by the Shah and Arab secular Nationalism (not Political Islam) was the dominant ideology in Arab

What do you think when you use verbal abuse on Umar, Abu Bakr, Aisha and the rest of companions, you will proceed with your tazias without instigating violence? Why play with fire? Why make takfir on the religious figures of the majority Muslims?

There were only a few cases of shia sunni violence in Pakistan before Khomeini, and the reasons were always shias' instigating sunnis by using tabarra.

Don't just tell half truth. Don't you have to die and face God?

Most Of The Attacks Have Happened Before Zarb e Azb and Radd ul Fassad.Since The Massive Military Crackdown There Has Been A Drastic Decrease In Attacks

You Are Right It Is Wrong To Blame The Pakistani People.If This Thread Had Been Started By An Indian Or That Hypocrite Solomon I Would Not Have Been Surprised But The Fact That This Thread Has Been Started By Fellow Pakistani Is What Saddens Me

This thread is useless, and invites mischiefs. We all have our own facts, our own realities and beliefs. No one changes their views even after a 100 pages of discussion. And such threads only provoke both sides to keep arguing.

Worry about yourself...

Your already a swine.

Might aswell fly.. by detonating the bomb stuck up your ***.

I can fly and look stupid if you make me your marja' :)

What do you think when you use verbal abuse on Umar, Abu Bakr, Aisha and the rest of companions, you will proceed with your tazias without instigating violence? Why play with fire? Why make takfir on the religious figures of the majority Muslims?

There were only a few cases of shia sunni violence in Pakistan before Khomeini, and the reasons were always shias' instigating sunnis by using tabarra.

Don't just tell half truth. Don't you have to die and face God?

This thread is useless, and invites mischiefs. We all have our own facts, our own realities and beliefs. No one changes their views even after a 100 pages of discussion. And such threads only provoke both sides to keep arguing.

I can fly and look stupid if you make me your marja' :)
Don't know about marja.

I'm ready to make u my b1tch....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom