What's new

The Question of "Shia Genocide" in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai, if you are seriously interested in compiling/analyzing available Data on Number of Shias killed in Pakistan, link has been provided in post#49 to the Data compiled by LUBP. I have cross checked their Data for 2002/03 and have found it to be accurate. More than 23,000 Shias have been killed so far ..
What is LUBP? give me a link and i will again spend a few days of my spare time going through their data.

Sectarian because you're speaking for one religious group (that's perhaps your own) ignoring other religious groups that perhaps you consider Kuffar?

Why would I consider my family and myself Kaffir??

Infact forget it.... your worldview shaped by your upbringing and local Mullah makes it impossible for me to have a debate with you.

Everything you see is through a single prism...its poisonous and I try to avoid people like you in real life so the internet shouldn't be any different.

Why would I consider my family and myself Kaffir??

Infact forget it.... your worldview shaped by your upbringing and local Mullah makes it impossible for me to have a debate with you.

Everything you see is through a single prism...its poisonous and I try to avoid people like you in real life so the internet shouldn't be any different.

When no logic available, no argument in the mind, you have to run away.

Continuously beating the drum of victimisation for one group, ignoring all massacres of others, yet you are so clean and not a sectarian extremist.

and how did you assume that Al-Qaeda is the representative of all sunni?
I don't make that assumption. I do assume, however, that Al-Qaeda considers itself as the correct expression of Sunni Islam. If I'm wrong about that I'd like to know, thanks.

There is nothing called "Shia Genocide"
There are some Khominists who want you to believe this, so that they start to create their Hezbollah-like terrorist organisation in the name of protecting "Shia", then they start to commit real genocide against Sunnis of Pakistan. Pakistan has an army and security forces to protect all of its people and dosen't need some Khominists who are pushed by the lies of their Mullah masters in Iran to preach it on how to deal with internal issues.

That the best you can do?

Not a single answer.. justifying the killings of innocent and talking secterian shyt.

Your mum must be proud.

@Icarus. @Irfan Baloch Please check this secterian clown.
You are a sectarian extremist who is highlighting victimisation of one religious group, ignoring the same for other groups and claiming that I support sectarianism.

I condemn killing of all innocent people regardless of their race, creed and nationality.

There is nothing called "Shia Genocide"
There are some Khominists who want you to believe this, so that they start to create their Hezbollah-like terrorist organisation in the name of protecting "Shia", then they start to commit real genocide against Sunnis of Pakistan. Pakistan has an army and security forces to protect all of its people and dosen't need some Khominists who are pushed by the lies of their Mullah masters in Iran to preach it on how to deal with internal issues.

Exactly, they are loyalists of Khomeini and working for Iran against the interests of Pakistan. Their job is to portray Pakistan harbouring a society which is intolerant and violent, ignoring worse crimes and state terrorism from their ideological country called Iran.

You are a sectarian extremist who is highlighting victimisation of one religious group, ignoring the same for other groups and claiming that I support sectarianism.

I condemn killing of all innocent people regardless of their race, creed and nationality.
So I'm a secterian if I condemn the targeted killings of a specific community?

While you talking secterian scrap and using secterian terms,justifying killings of Pak Shias with Syria and Iran etc are the epitome of "sugar and spice and everything nice"..

Calm down ..
Mullah power puff.

Exactly, they are loyalists of Khomeini and working for Iran against the interests of Pakistan. Their job is to portray Pakistan harbouring a society which is intolerant and violent, ignoring worse crimes and state terrorism from their ideological country called Iran.
Yup...

Everybody who bursts your secterian bubble is an Iranian agent.

While you suck up to a secterian arbi like a doggie for treats (brownie points)... while barking at your own countrymen.

E7BB017E-E8D6-4D7D-A9FD-4212EDDA961E-441-000000793D34EFB7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom