What's new

The Question of "Shia Genocide" in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So defending Pakistan and Criticizing your Mullah masters in Iran is a secterian thing. LOL.
You people should be ahsamed of yourselves and have a bit of patriotisim to your country instead of spreading the lies of your Mullahs in Iran. Wondering if Pakistan went to war against Iran, which part would you side with?
I bet you are going to side with Iran .... that is expected action from Khominists who did the same in Iraq and sided by the Mullah of Iran against their country Iraq.
Fuk off arabi... this thread doesn't concern walking zombies with explosives buried in their arse.

I can contact my leader from the Bermuda Triangle but his mobile connection is weak and his battery is also of cheap quality, so I haven't yet go the answer. Please try him for me :)
Sorry man.. Osama won't be picking up any calls.

And what does the killing of Sunnis in Pakistan/Iran and elsewhere have to do with anything other than Iran's ideological attack in the Muslim world, ya Sectarian-Nazi?

So raising voice for the oppressed Hazara makes me a sectarian-nazi??

Of course doing that would make me a Shite because in your gutter mind no Sunni Muslim in Pakistan should think about the plight of other sects in this country.

Itne tu neech aur ghatiya zehniyat h tum fasaduin ke

That Iranian Devil is his marja'. Please show respect brother.
What's a Marja?

Do you think everybody who bursts your nonsense is an evil pro Iran Shia ?

You are dumber than the crotch bomber... you might aswel detonate man... no hope for you .. even as a suicide "bummer".

Of course doing that would make me a Shite because in your gutter mind no Sunni Muslim in Pakistan should think about the plight of other sects in this country.

Sectarian because you're speaking for one religious group (that's perhaps your own) ignoring other religious groups that perhaps you consider Kuffar?

The secterian conflicts of Middle East are somehow being used to justify killings of Shia Pakistanis.

Ironic
Yes , that is the fact.. ... ya jahilana soch na Pakistan is brain drain kardia ... even Mariam Nawaz too her son in UK, because threat from these terror organization .... what else..

Last edited:
What's a Marja?

Do you think everybody who bursts your nonsense is an evil pro Iran Shia ?

You are dumber than the crotch bomber.

When you stop using taqiyyah, you will understand what marja is.

Sectarian because you're speaking for one religious group (that's perhaps your own) ignoring other religious groups that perhaps you consider Kuffar?

Congrats .. Winchester.. you have now been labelled as an evil Iranian Shia agent...

When you stop using taqiyyah, you will understand what marja is.

Okay sure.

Now asnwer the question.. or will I keep us waiting ? Mr Yazid junior bin baghdadi.

Yes , that is the fact.. ... ya jahilana soch na Pakistan is brain drain kardia ... even Mariam Nawaz too her son to UK, because threat from these terror organization .... what else..

فسادی ایرانیوں کی دال نہیں گلتی تو دال کی پوری فصل کو ہی ٹڈی دل بن کے برباد کر دیتے ہیں۔

Now asnwer the question.. or will I keep us waiting ? Mr Yazid junior bin baghdadi.

Haven't you been waiting for 1200 years?

Did anything happen?

Any question got answered?

Go create something like Communism for revenge.

فسادی ایرانیوں کی دال نہیں گلتی تو دال کی پوری فصل کو ہی ٹڈی دل بن کے برباد کر دیتے ہیں۔
Fk the Iranians and you man.

U dumb piece of secterian crap.

Haven't you been waiting for 1200 years?

Did anything happen?

Any question got answered?

Go create something like Communism for revenge.
I'm 27...
but I can't wait for you to shut the fuk up.

Nahi bhai.... Mein nay margine of error mention kiya hai. Which covers the errors. For example to cover for the few news reports i missed as tehre were way too many. i did add all the parachinar Market bombing victims as Shia to the final count. Anyone who Knows Parachinar will know that the market is not just visited by Shia, there are plenty of Sunni there too.... So the Margin of error may be 10-20% , not more.

Bhai, if you are seriously interested in compiling/analyzing available Data on Number of Shias killed in Pakistan, link has been provided in post#49 to the Data compiled by LUBP. I have cross checked their Data for 2002/03 and have found it to be accurate. More than 23,000 Shias have been killed so far ..

So what is the total count you have, Shaheen Missile?

I don't trust these Iranian Exaggeration Factories.
Yaar i counted 1851, including all Parachinar market bombing victims and a Turi Vs Chamkani Shia Sunni riot incident which killed 237 in a week and victims were both sunni bad shi but i counted all of them as Shia.
So i have to stand by my figures even if i missed a few news reports. With a 10-20 percent error margine , the figure still remains less than 2000.
I have no idea from where people are pulling out figures of 20,000 Hazara killed and many tens of thousands of Shia killed in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom