What's new

The Question of "Shia Genocide" in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's the same "beastial rule" that said Jews throughout the Sunni Muslim world had to be slain or driven out after Israel's victories in 1948 and 1967. For had Muslims stood up and battled for their Jews on moral principles then, they would have surmounted sectarian barriers and thus unlikely to be suffering from sectarian conflicts now.

But in reality it was the barbaric Europeans, who slain Jews, fought world wars, and the savage Americans who took millions of innocent lives in all corners of the world, nuked Japan for their lust of blood and money.

What does terrorists arrested in Karachi have to do with the killing of innocent hazara you dumb twit???

And what does the killing of Sunnis in Pakistan/Iran and elsewhere have to do with anything other than Iran's ideological attack in the Muslim world, ya Sectarian-Nazi?

I wonder how you stopped the urge to detonate.. :)
:partay::partay::partay::partay::partay::partay: Was a struggle...Or may be because the ignorant idiots who come there were not worth anything.
Pethatic Business models based on Shrines while knowing Zilch about the life and deeds of the one they relate themselves to.

The secterian conflicts of Middle East are somehow being used to justify killings of Shia Pakistanis.

Ironic

Say it otherwise. The Sunnis in Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria and elsewhere were murdered because of Khomeini's dream to take over the Muslim world.

Say it otherwise. The Sunnis in Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria and elsewhere were murdered because of Khomeini's dream to take over the Muslim world.

And I only asked you about the Sunni killings by Shia militants in the past 2 years in Pakistan?

Too much to ask...

While you swing from Iran to Syria like a moron.

Justifying killings of innocent Pakistani Shias!

Chorro Rizvi Bhai

Ap ka data ghalat hai

Aap ka to Away ka Awa he ghalat hai.

And I only asked you about the Sunni killings by Shia militants in the past 2 years.

While you swing from Iran to Syria like a moron.

You need to write this question on a piece of paper and throw into a grave on 15th Sha'ban. Perhaps you get the answer in a scary dream.

Chorro Rizvi Bhai

Ap ka data ghalat hai
Nahi bhai.... Mein nay margine of error mention kiya hai. Which covers the errors. For example to cover for the few news reports i missed as tehre were way too many. i did add all the parachinar Market bombing victims as Shia to the final count. Anyone who Knows Parachinar will know that the market is not just visited by Shia, there are plenty of Sunni there too.... So the Margin of error may be 10-20% , not more.

Aap ka to Away ka Awa he ghalat hai.

You need to write this question on a piece of paper and throw into a grave on 15th Sha'ban. Perhaps you get the answer in a scary dream.
I don't know what's on 15th shabaan.

But why don't you do praise abu jahil ur ustad e kamil and repond Ronny question !

Nahi bhai.... Mein nay margine of error mention kiya hai. Which covers the errors. For example to cover for the few news reports i missed as tehre were way too many. i did add all the parachinar Market bombing victims as Shia to the final count. Anyone who Knows Parachinar will know that the market is not just visited by Shia, there are plenty of Sunni there too.... So the Margin of error may be 10-20% , not more.

So what is the total count you have, Shaheen Missile?

I don't trust these Iranian Exaggeration Factories.

Here is the thing.

When a fukin bomb blast happens in a market place.. it doesn't SMS Shias to gtfo there....

It kills indiscriminately.

When a Shia mosque or Shia person is targeted specifically.. a Sunni doesn't die.

So what is the total count you have, Shaheen Missile?

I don't trust these Iranian Exaggeration Factories.
Had it been up to you..

You'd even have had labelled Jinnah as an Iranian agent due to his sect.

I'm not a Khomeini lover.

But I'd suggest... a wahabi scum like yourself to piss off to Arab threads to vent out your secterian frustrations.

Or better yet.. detonate yourself for your husband baghdadi.

So defending Pakistan and Criticizing your Mullah masters in Iran is a secterian thing. LOL.
You people should be ahsamed of yourselves and have a bit of patriotisim to your country instead of spreading the lies of your Mullahs in Iran. Wondering if Pakistan went to war against Iran, which part would you side with?
I bet you are going to side with Iran .... that is expected action from Khominists who did the same in Iraq and sided by the Mullah of Iran against their country Iraq.

I don't know what's on 15ty shabaan.

But why don't you do praise abu jahil ur ustad e kamil and repond Ronny question !

I can contact my leader from the Bermuda Triangle but his mobile connection is weak and his battery is also of cheap quality, so I haven't yet go the answer. Please try him for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom