What's new

The Question of "Shia Genocide" in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not true. Persecution of minorities in Pakistan is an unfortunate reality. But no community/sect has been targeted the way Shia have been targeted since 1963 .. Although I do believe that it is harder to be an Ahmedi than to be a Shia in most part of the countries, but even Ahmedis have not been targeted/killed on the scale Shia have been..... , Maybe because Ahmadis do not pose any threat to the imperialist Arab "donors"
My last post was in reply to your comment that it is not about the numbers but the intent of destroying a certain group that makes this a genocide, but now we are again talking about the scale of killings.

I confess that I don't have a source that I deem reliable about the actual number of Shia Killings in Pakistan so I can't comment about the Scale of shia killings vis a vis Mirzai or Christian killings, if you have a reliable source then I will be more than willing to accept your argument.

As for Shias being a bulwark against imperialist Arabs in Pakistan, I beg to disagree, even with 30 million population Shias still only make 15 percent of the population. They should be more threatened by the Brelvi population which makes the majority of this country and is not very friendly towards Salafi brand of Islam that Saudis like to preach. And this is coming from a neutral prospective as I am neither a Shia nor a Brelvi.

Only asked a list of Sunnis killed by Shia militants in the past 2 years.

Why in the past 2 years? Was there some big event in Iran in these 2 years?

There were many ulama of Binnori Town Karachi were killed by shias. Maulana Yusuf Ludhyanvi, Mufti Nizamuddin Shamzai, many others of the same religious seminary. Ulama in KP, in Punjab, in Interior Sindh. Khalid Sumro was killed in 2014.

Actually ordinary shias declare takfir on companions, wives of the Holy Prophet and by principle adherents of Sunni Islam.

Now if you began takfir on Muslims 1400 years ago, and expect that you will receive flowers and sweets from the victims of your ideological attack, is a mere dream.

The only concret fact we still have is that Iran recruits Shia Pakistanis and arms them to commit genocide against Sunnis in Syria, these terrorists will soon get back to Pakistan with fighting and beheading experience to commit genocide against Sunnis of Pakistan. Just wait for it.

And Saudis arm salafi terrorists worldwide.

Ok, i will make the corrections here and elsewhere.
Well, thanks. Shows at least you reason your discussion. British education has left a positive impact on you. I am not a Shia. I think those who know me and I have had a long stint on PDF know this. I just do not believe any person in Pakistan of any background should face discrimination or be targeted. Just like in Britain we don't like being targeted for our skin colour, our religion etc. We should extend the same equality and fairness to our minorities.

We should not create divisions, sectarianism, fractures or cultivate bigotry of any type. That is what civilized is all about.

Well, thanks. Shows at least you reason your discussion. British education has left a positive impact on you. I am not a Shia. I think those who know me and I have had a long stint on PDF know this. I just do not believe any person in Pakistan of any background should face discrimination or be targeted. Just like in Britain we don't like being targeted for our skin colour, our religion etc. We should extend the same equality and fairness to our minorities.

We should not create divisions, sectarianism, fractures or cultivate bigotry of any type. That is what civilized is all about.
It's a country, where people can't behave or eat like normal beings at weddings...

Secterianism and other issues are a long shot.

This thread proves my theory.

Those who criticise the Indians over their anti Muslim crap are no better themselves .. even when it comes to their own Muslim countrymen .. irrespective of sects.

Why in the past 2 years? Was there some big event in Iran in these 2 years?

Wait.. are you retarded ?

What has Iran got to do with the killings of Shias in Pak?

Or

Shia militants killing innocent "Sunnis" in Pak .. in the past 2 years?

@Azlan Haider @Kaptaan

See these people are "parhay likhay jahil"...
Blindfolded by hatred.

Oh Finally.
You have no Idea how many thousands of Online Shia abused me for saying exactly the same thing elsewhere when they were calling every incident in Parachinar as "Shia Genocide" .

You remind me of Safriz from PAF ... The UK based Wahhabi :lol:

How are you, mate ?

And Saudis arm salafi terrorists worldwide.

Another expected lie from a Khominist boy, Daesh has never attacked your masters in Iran till the last week when they remember that there is a country called Iran in ME, not just Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Syria, Egypt and Jordan. It's highly likely that attack was staged by masters of IRGC to play the victim role.

Only asked a list of Sunnis killed by Shia militants in the past 2 years.

It seems now you cannot hold logic and has run out of arguments, so you will keep repeating this question until a miracle happens in Iran.

What census tells you that you are 25%?

Please show me the data.

Or it's another Iranian propaganda?

Then relate the shia/Hazara killing to Sunnis' massacre by Khomeini and his Loyalists.
Go stick with your Suadi data ... you are talking about political prisoner killing in Iran. We have nothing to with that killing. Read your news again, its political prisoner killing in Iran, there is no name of any Sunni.

Last edited:
Why? What beastial rule says if Iran kills people Pakistan has to kill it's own citizens?
I guess it's the same "beastial rule" that said Jews throughout the Sunni Muslim world had to be slain or driven out after Israel's victories in 1948 and 1967. For had Muslims stood up and battled for their Jews on moral principles then, they would have surmounted sectarian barriers and thus unlikely to be suffering from sectarian conflicts now.

Another expected lie from a Khominist boy, Daesh has never attacked your masters in Iran till the last week when they remember that there is a country called Iran in ME, not just Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Syria, Egypt and Jordan. It's highly likely that attack was staged by masters of IRGC to play the victim role.

Exactly; Iran shared this blessing with India who was also not attacked by Daesh.

I'm not a Khomeini lover.

But I'd suggest... a wahabi scum like yourself to piss off to Arab threads to vent out your secterian frustrations.

Or better yet.. detonate yourself for your husband baghdadi.

You remind me of Safriz from PAF ... The UK based Wahhabi :lol:

How are you, mate ?
Well i am a wahabi, you are right about that. But i been to Lal Shabaz and many other shrines probably more than you.
But how is hat relevant to the thread?

Are you intentionally not mentioning shia terrorist organisations?

Or you are doing it out of ignorance?

What about Sipah-e-Mohammad? What about Tehrik-e-Jafaria? What about scores of others who have killed Sunni scholars and sunni worshipers in attacks on Masjids?

Iran Trained and Funded Sipah e Muhammad Target Killers Arrested In Karachi

CID has arrested two target killers during an operation in Karachi belonging to Shia Militant banned organization Sipah e Muhammad who have confessed that they were trained in Iran and were also funded for terrorist activities inside Pakistan.

This was revealed during a press conference by CID Anti-terrorism unit head Raja Umar Khatab. He said that arrested terrorists of Sipah e Muhammad have confessed their involvement in over 60 sectarian killings in Pakistan. Arrested terrorists are identified as Jafar Hussain and Irshaad Hussain. Police has also captured one motor cycle, 3 9MM Pistols, 3 Kalashnikov and a CD with details of their upcoming targets.

Raja Umar Khatab further told that it has been revealed that Iran not only trains these terrorists but they are also given a stipend of Rs. 15000 per month.

Sipah e Muhammad is a shia terrorist organization which was formed in 1990. This militant organization has been involved in a number of terrorist activities against Sunni sect in the country. Later, this organization was banned by General Pervez Muhsaraf along with several other Sunni Militant organizations including Sipah e Sahaba and Lashkar e Jhangvi.

http://www.havelian.net/page/Iran-T...ammad-Target-Killers-Arrested-In-Karachi/483;

Perhaps an Iranian agenda given to certain elements in their ranks.

What does terrorists arrested in Karachi have to do with the killing of innocent hazara you dumb twit???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom