What's new

The Question of "Shia Genocide" in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the shia militants in Pakistan are trained and funded in Iran. Did you bother to read the above report or you ignored it for obvious reasons?
Since 2016, let alone the 60s.

How many Sunni scholars,mosques,civilians have been targeted by Shia militants?

Don't you find yourself fitted in one of these categories as you're highlighting casualties of only one religious group, totally ignoring/avoiding deaths of other affected group (Sunnis)?

Nope, not at all .... But you and OP definitely do ... Pathetic Jhangvi fanboys

Throughout many Sunnis masjids were raided by shia militants who opened fire at the worshipers during prayers... throughout 1990s.

A great number of Sunni scholars were killed by shia militants though they didn't belong to Sipah e Sahabah or Lashkar e Jhangvi.

And at the same time you cannot ignore thousands of Sunnis massacred in Iran and their allies like Hafiz al Assad in Syria (1982 massacre).

Because the shia militants in Pakistan are trained and funded in Iran. Did you bother to read the above report or you ignored it for obvious reasons?
Can you freakin leave Iran out of this. Even if they do why are we seeing our citizens in Pakistan like Hazara being killed like animals? If Iran does that then go kill them in their country. It is no excuse to kill our own people.

Anyway people like you are so intellectually and morally redundant there is not even worth discussing with you.

@Azlan Haider the name of Riaz Basra, boils my blood.

The only time I saw tears in my father's eyes was when his childhood friend (a senior police officer) was assassinated in lahore, by that bastard.

He was assassinated because he had dared, put the secterian clown behind bars... he was released ... and DSP sb lost his life.

er.... Haq Nawaz Jhangwi?
and also The majority Turi Shia of Parachinar have killed many Sunni Commoners and clerics over there?

Throughout many Sunnis masjids were raided by shia militants who opened fire at the worshipers during prayers... throughout 1990s.

A great number of Sunni scholars were killed by shia militants though they didn't belong to Sipah e Sahabah or Lashkar e Jhangvi.

And at the same time you cannot ignore thousands of Sunnis massacred in Iran and their allies like Hafiz al Assad in Syria (1982 massacre).
Instead of the diverting from topic to Syria,Iran or whatever.

I asked for figures relating to killings of innocent Sunnis in Pak by Shia militants.. even in the past 2 years .. let alone 2 decades.

Can you freakin leave Iran out of this. Even if they do why are we seeing our citizens in Pakistan like Hazara being killed like animals? If Iran does that then go kill them in their country. It is no excuse to kill our own people.

Anyway people like you are so intellectually and morally redundant there is not even worth discussing with you.

Why Iran can be out of this? Don't shia leaders like Arif-ul-Hussain Al-Hussaini publicly state their allegiance with Khomeini?

What is the basis of Tehrik-e-Nifaz-e-Fiqh Jafaria by the way? Why were they born right after Khomeini's revolution? Why was there no shia sunni violence at this scale in Pakistan before Khomeini?

And why should I leave Iran when the shia community have their marja' in Iran (Ayatullah Khomeini and after him, Ayatullah Khamenei)?

Living in Pakistan, using our resources but swearing allegiance to our enemies?

er.... Haq Nawaz Jhangwi?
and also The majority Turi Shia of Parachinar have killed many Sunni Commoners and clerics over there?
Google the massacre of turis.. there people weren't only killed.. they were beheaded and their bodies were cut into pieces.. and displayed like vegetables.

And don't compare inter tribal conflicts where both parties are busy killing each other .. the chamkani vs turis.

Eeer, secterian.

Nope, not at all .... But you and OP definitely do ... Pathetic Jhangvi fanboys

Yup... Now you can feel how we feel about Abu LuLu shrine in Iran and those who cherish him as saint for Killing Hazrat Umer R.A?
That was an analogy, but apart from that, i said it before and will say again. All Haq Nawaz Jhangwi speeches are on the record and stil avaiable. Quote me just one where he asks sunnis to go kill Shia. There isnt any.

The only concret fact we still have is that Iran recruits Shia Pakistanis and arms them to commit genocide against Sunnis in Syria, these terrorists will soon get back to Pakistan with fighting and beheading experience to commit genocide against Sunnis of Pakistan. Just wait for it.

Why Iran can be out of this? Don't shia leaders like Arif-ul-Hussain Al-Hussaini publicly state their allegiance with Khomeini?

What is the basis of Tehrik-e-Nifaz-e-Fiqh Jafaria by the way? Why were they born right after Khomeini's revolution? Why was there no shia sunni violence at this scale in Pakistan before Khomeini?

And why should I leave Iran when the shia community have their marja' in Iran (Ayatullah Khomeini and after him, Ayatullah Khamenei)?

Living in Pakistan, using our resources but swearing allegiance to our enemies?

Only asked a list of Sunnis killed by Shia militants in the past 2 years.

Instead of the diverting from topic to Syria,Iran or whatever.

I asked for figures relating to killings of innocent Sunnis in Pak by Shia militants.. even in the past 2 years .. let alone 2 decades.

Bother to scroll the pages and read from back pages. I won't show you my previous posts in this thread.

Iran is the prime reason why there's sectarian war in Pakistan.

Google the massacre of turis.. there people weren't only killed.. they were beheaded and their bodies were cut into pieces.. and displayed like vegetables.

And don't compare inter tribal conflicts where both parties are busy killing each other .. the chamkani vs turis.

Eeer, secterian.

Oh Finally.
You have no Idea how many thousands of Online Shia abused me for saying exactly the same thing elsewhere when they were calling every incident in Parachinar as "Shia Genocide" .

Bother to scroll the pages and read from back pages. I won't show you my previous posts in this thread.
Post a link.

2 years.. killings of innocent "Sunni clerics,civilians,targeting of Sunni mosques by Shia militants".

Oh Finally.
You have no Idea how many thousands of Online Shia abused me for saying exactly the same thing elsewhere when they were calling every incident in Parachinar as "Shia Genocide" .
Please shut up.

You idiotically swing from one topic to another.

From Killings of innocent Pakistanis to Iran and Syria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom