What's new

The Question of "Shia Genocide" in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm a secterian if I condemn the targeted killings of a specific community?

While you talking secterian scrap and using secterian terms,justifying killings of Pak Shias with Syria and Iran etc are the epitome of "sugar and spice and everything nice"..

Calm down ..
Mullah power puff.

You using your religious prayer calling 'Yazid' and still act like a secular and neutral person while ignoring the killings of Sunnis at the hands of Iranian trained and funded extremists makes you a sectarian troll who's acting so innocent.

Both shias, sunnis as well as qadiyanis, christians have been killed in this country for different reasons. Condemn all killings. If you highlight only one religious sect, you will be labelled as a sectarian freak.

You using your religious prayer calling 'Yazid' and still act like a secular and neutral person while ignoring the killings of Sunnis at the hands of Iranian trained and funded extremists makes you a sectarian troll who's acting so innocent.
A) I'm only responded to your continuous secterian nonsense by equating to a lanati.. all Muslims irrespective of sect send lanat on.. except his followers... whom you defend like SSP & lashkar w jhangvi.

B)Syria or Saudi vs Irani shyt has nothing to do with innocent Pakistani citizens.. whose killing you are justifying with your stupidity.

You might bow to Saudi .. we "normal people" don't... and I seriously hope you join ISIS & KSA and Iran destroy each other instead of plaguing other countries... and producing secterian products like you.

So I'm a secterian if I condemn the targeted killings of a specific community?

While you talking secterian scrap and using secterian terms,justifying killings of Pak Shias with Syria and Iran etc are the epitome of "sugar and spice and everything nice"..

Calm down ..
Mullah power puff.

Yup...

Everybody who bursts your secterian bubble is an Iranian agent.

While you suck up to a secterian arbi like a doggie for treats (brownie points)... while barking at your own countrymen.

You should first condemn your Iranian masters who recruit Shia of Pakistan to fight for the murderous Assad and to commit real genocide agianst civilians in Syria. if not, then you are the last one to condemn what you called "Killings of a specific community".

Everybody who bursts your secterian bubble is an Iranian agent.

While you suck up to a secterian arbi like a doggie for treats (brownie points)... while barking at your own countrymen.

My countrymen or loyalists of a religious-fascist state while using the resources of Pakistan?

Read below. In just two incidents in 2013 alone 170 hazaras were killed in Quetta alone. So you need to look at the figures again.

"In January 2013, 81 people of the Hazara community were killed and 121 others injured in a suicide and car bomb blast on Alamdar road, again in Quetta. This tragic event created a lot of tension between the Hazara Community and the provincial government, because they kept the dead bodies of their kith and kin under the open sky for several days in a very cold night. The community demanded justice and the immediate resignation of the provincial Chief Minister, Nawab Aslam Rassani. As a result, strong demonstrations by the Hazara community compelled the CM of Balochistan to resign.

A month later, in February 2013, a lethal bomb blast occurred in a crowded market in Hazara Town, which left around 89 people dead and more than 200 injured - even deadlier than the last attack".

http://nation.com.pk/blogs/09-Oct-2...de-of-hazara-shias-in-pakistan-can-be-stopped

Read this please. > https://www.dawn.com/news/777973

In One Incident 150 Schoolchildren Were Killed in Peshawar So By Your Standards That Is Also A Genocide

A) I'm only responded to your continuous secterian nonsense by equating to a lanati.. all Muslims irrespective of sect send lanat on.. except his followers... whom you defend like SSP & lashkar w jhangvi.

So it was you who dragged religious hatred in this thread by cursing Yazid, and now you're acting secular and distancing from your Ayatullahs in Iran who have their hands in gloves with Indians.

Then you condemn only SSP, Lashkar e Jhangvi but don't condemn shia militant organisations that have killed sunnis.

Is this not taking sides with one sectarian element? Doesn't it make you a sectarian freak?

In One Incident 150 Schoolchildren Were Killed in Peshawar So By Your Standards That Is Also A Genocide
I'm pretty sure .. the 150 kids included kids from all sects .. APS isn't a "sect" specific school..

Nor did TTP target Sunni specifically...

I'm pretty sure .. the 150 kids included kids from all sects .. APS isn't a "sect" specific school..

But a sick person like you will count shia dead bodies out of these tragedies.

ان کو آئینہ کیا دکھایا، یکدم شرافت ٹپکنے لگی ہے۔

So it was you who dragged religious hatred in this thread by cursing Yazid, and now you're acting secular and distancing from your Ayatullahs in Iran who have their hands in gloves with Indians.
@Azlan Haider @Winchester @Kaptaan

See .. now he's blaming me for his secterian posts.. which everyone can see.

@Hamzay. Do you want me to quote you ur posts and rub em on you ur face now?

Shame some iota of shame.

But a sick person like you will count shia dead bodies out of these tragedies.
I wouldn't.. but let's suppose I did (hypothetically speaking).

While you justify their killings...

Whose the lowlife here?

A person who counts bodies and condemns the attack

Or

The person who justifies the killings ?

Call your cousins, and neighbours also. Why only 3 users? lol
For you .. only I'm enough.

If you ever come to Karachi,lahore,KPK or Quetta ... please notify me.

"100 juttian mar k banda 1 say dobara shuru karay".

@Azlan Haider @Winchester @Kaptaan

See .. now he's blaming me for his secterian posts.. which everyone can see.

@Hamzay. Do you want me to quote you ur posts and rub em on you ur face now?

Shame some iota of shame.

Whose the lowlife here?

Calm down, bro ... No need to take this idiot @Hamzay seriously

Whose the lowlife here?

A person who counts bodies and condemns the attack

Or

The person who justifies the killings ?

I'm showing you a simple logic. That if a wrong is done somewhere, its consequence will be seen somewhere. All the sectarian garbage in Pakistan comes from one and only place, which is called Tehran.

There were no such shia sunni killings before Khomeini, in Pakistan and in the Arab world.

I'm showing you a simple logic. That if a wrong is done somewhere, its consequence will be seen somewhere. All the sectarian garbage in Pakistan comes from one and only place, which is called Tehran.
Don't care about Tehran or fukin Riyadh... both might aswell bomb or nuke each other out of existence..

But you are a lowlife.. and you've proven it in this thread.

Dear What I Am Trying to Say Is That Pakistan As A Nation Faced These ***** Everyone Was Killed To Give The Impression of Only Shias Getting Killed Is Wrong.

Sectarian Group LeJ Even Targeted Sri Lankan Crickt Team Were They Shias?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom