What's new

The Palestinian UN bid for recognition of state

Wait! Wait!! So, Obama supports 'change' in Libya, Syria, Iran, Egypt, and other Middle Eastern countries, but not in Palestinian territories? :blink:

Wow, just wow. That guy never deserved to get a Nobel Peace Prize. He should get a Nobel Prize for being a warmongering a******. Damn those old naive fools of the Nobel Prize committee. They simply downgraded the nobility and honor of that organization :angry:

Two things Obama or any American politician are terrified of:
1. Jews (AIPAC, ZOA, Israel, corporations, random etc.).
2. China.

Wait! Wait!! So, Obama supports 'change' in Libya, Syria, Iran, Egypt, and other Middle Eastern countries, but not in Palestinian territories? :blink:

Wow, just wow. That guy never deserved to get a Nobel Peace Prize. He should get a Nobel Prize for being a warmongering a******. Damn those old naive fools of the Nobel Prize committee. They simply downgraded the nobility and honor of that organization :angry:

2. China.

Obama can't do anything the Jews are a big community in USA and votes count

Obama can't do anything the Jews are a big community in USA and votes count

They aren't that big actually. The USA is a predominantly Christian by religion. The likes of AIPAC are just too freaking powerful with many connections. And surprisingly, not all of them are Jewish.

The sad fact is, as long as the likes of AIPAC are around, the Palestinians are never going to have their own state. The only people that can take out AIPAC's influence is by Americans asserting themselves rather than being slaves wearing $1,500 suits.

I also find it sad that such embitterment and little compromise can exist over a few strips of land and the rights of a few million Palestinians in their homeland.

2. China.

you havent understod why those idiots still gave obambam the peace prize?

The Palestinians can have a state of their own through negotiation and not in a unilateral action. Israel must guarantee that they will not use their country as a mean to hurt Israel (if we judge from their past behaviour).

The Palestinians can have a state of their own through negotiation and not in a unilateral action. Israel must guarantee that they will not use their country as a mean to hurt Israel (if we judge from their past behaviour).

didnt they say that you have to stop the building illegal settlements. if not the Palestinians won't negotiate, seems like a fair deal right!

you stop occupying they come and talk! :tup:

They aren't that big actually. The USA is a predominantly Christian by religion. The likes of AIPAC are just too freaking powerful with many connections. And surprisingly, not all of them are Jewish.

The sad fact is, as long as the likes of AIPAC are around, the Palestinians are never going to have their own state. The only people that can take out AIPAC's influence is by Americans asserting themselves rather than being slaves wearing $1,500 suits.

I also find it sad that such embitterment and little compromise can exist over a few strips of land and the rights of a few million Palestinians in their homeland.

Population of American adherents of Judaism was estimated to be approximately 5,128,000 (1.7%) also they are the richest people in America who fund election campaigns.

AIPAC is a lobby even Pakistan has it's own version so does India but AIPAC is the best as it's been around the longest and has the funds to match.

didnt they say that you have to stop the building illegal settlements. if not the Palestinians won't negotiate, seems like a fair deal right!

you stop occupying they come and talk! :tup:

The Palestinians were ready to talk in the past without pre-conditions, and so they should do in the future.

Israel is ready to negotiate on the fate of the settlements, is not that a fair deal?

BTW, Israel is ready to negotiate with the Palestinians in spite of their position to eliminate Israel by the so-called 'right of return'. Israel is pretty pragmatic, isn't it?

Would your country negotiate with an adversary that declares he will not compromise on anything less than your country's own destruction?

The Palestinians were ready to talk in the past without pre-conditions, and so they should do in the future.

Israel is ready to negotiate on the fate of the settlements, is not that a fair deal?

BTW, Israel is ready to negotiate with the Palestinians in spite of their position to eliminate Israel by the so-called 'right of return'. Israel is pretty pragmatic, isn't it?

Would your country negotiate with an adversary that declares he will not compromise on anything less than your country's own destruction?

we did it with armenia before sure, why cant you?

Let's see Israeli conditions shall we??

Keeping the settlement keeping their military basis. Keeping their control over the Palestinian economy . Keeping their checkpoints. Keeping the separation of west bank and Gaza. And the Palestinians won't even have an Army..........very fair isn't it???

we did it with armenia before sure, why cant you?

Armenia did not try / abandoned any aspiration to eliminate Turkey.

The Palestinians still try to destroy Israel, by using terror (Hamas) or by demanding the 'right of return'.

Israel is ready to negotiate with the Palestinians, but we are not ready yet to commit collective suicide.

Armenia did not try / abandoned any aspiration to eliminate Turkey.

The Palestinians still try to destroy Israel, by using terror (Hamas) or by demanding the 'right of return'.

Israel is ready to negotiate with the Palestinians, but we are not ready yet to commit collective suicide.

the stupid armenian president or what ever he is preached the young students of his country to "take back what whas theirs" in a speech. we still dont go around punishing them and building walls.

Let's see Israeli conditions shall we??

Keeping the settlement keeping their military basis. Keeping their control over the Palestinian economy . Keeping their checkpoints. Keeping the separation of west bank and Gaza. And the Palestinians won't even have an Army..........very fair isn't it???

You are obviously not familiar with the generous Israeli offers that were given to the Palestinians since 2000.

In spite their terrorism, their irresponsibility, their murderess, their hatred and hostility towards Israel and their declared ambition to destroy it, and in spite the overall military victory of 1967, Israel was ready to withdraw from most of the West Bank (and withdrew completely from Gaza) and recognise an independent Palestinian state.

If you expect us to commit collective suicide by accepting the notorious 'right of return', think again. You do not want us in your region, but we are here to stay and there is nothing you can do about it. :agree:

You do not want us in your region, but we are here to stay and there is nothing you can do about it. :agree:

who said i dont want you in the region, i have never even said i want israel destroyed. i am not going to do anything about you being here.

regarding all that you posted above, tell it to Mosamania. he knows this conflict better than me.

the stupid armenian president or what ever he is preached the young students of his country to "take back what whas theirs" in a speech. we still dont go around punishing them and building walls.

Again, Armenia is not committed to the destruction of Turkey and does not demand Turkey to become an Armenian state.

This is exactly the absurd demand of the Palestinians - that Israel will become eventually another Arab country.

If Armenia demanded Turkey to stop to exist, I am sure your government would not even consider any negotiation on this preposterous demand.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

who said i dont want you in the region, i have never even said i want israel destroyed. i am not going to do anything about you being here.

regarding all that you posted above, tell it to Mosamania. he knows this conflict better than me.

I replied to the other guy post, not to yours.

Back
Top Bottom