What's new

The Official Apology By Indians to MBI Munshi Thread

Apology ???

take this

Babaji-ka-thullu.jpg

Sir we really want to apologize for all the mental trauma suffered by the Pakistani citizens when we bifurcated your nation in 1971:angel:;)
And we are deeply saddened by the fact how a dozen rag tag men sailed down your throat and held your financial capital hostage for two days. :cry:

I want to apologise but the site gives me the error, it says SYSTEM DONT APOLOGIZE TO LOSERS.

Is any techie here?

But since BD is a colony of India, it should be IB rather than RAW handling the affairs there. So Munshi/BDians have every right to get angry.

Should we pick them up for interrogation? RAW is just next door. @MBI Munshi was asking for annexation of Tripura, Assam, & West Bengal by BD. I think it is time to bring them to justice for act of treason. In any case publishing such a book and then promoting it in every thread itself is an act of terrorism.

Should we pick them up for interrogation? RAW is just next door. @MBI Munshi was asking for annexation of Tripura, Assam, & West Bengal by BD. I think it is time to bring them to justice for act of treason. In any case publishing such a book and then promoting it in every thread itself is an act of terrorism.

Yaar mujhe toh Munshi naam sey, Sharabi film ka Munshi yaad a jata hai :D

Om_Prakash.jpg

Book ho toh Munshi jaisi ho varna nhi ho :D

I publicly apologize to MBI Munshi.

it is true, I have called him illiterate, retarded, malignant, obsessed, moron, stupid, dimwitted, shortsighted, scum, nincompoop, jealous, infatintile, quarrelsome, misciefmaker, breaker of peace, ingnorant, accused him of not passing (failing) 10th/ 12th etc. etc. before joining law, failing all law papers before getting license, having poor grammar and reading comprehension, senile, having early stage alzhimers, editor of zaid hamid text books/ interview etc.endlessly self promoting and so on.....

And we are deeply saddened by the fact how a dozen rag tag men sailed down your throat and held your financial capital hostage for two days. :cry:

If you think that's something you ought to be proud of, you are seriously disturbed

Back
Top Bottom